Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 6955
-
10-25-18 11:55 #1165Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
Unless you were looking for variety why not just go to Nicole or Lilly for a sure thing at Burnside?
Originally Posted by JustLooking30
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-18 23:59 #1164Senior Member

Posts: 561G. P.s.
So I went to Manchester recently for a much needed massage. Stopped by the place that isn't on main street. It's just the one lady at this place. She's the owner / operator and apparently does very well at this location when I saw her new white BMW. It use to be red.
Always, I thought I had enough cash on me to get what I always go there for.
Turns out I misscounted, didn't think much of it cause she's actually a decent masseuse. So I opted for 90 minutes no extras. That's. 9 plus tip.
Now the tip, in my opinion is paid for the extras. Since I didn't want any extras I gave. 5 because I'm there often enough she knows me, what I like blah blah.
She looks at the cash and goes, "that's it?
I'm like, "yeah, I just want a massage today".
Her, "I need more tip than this".
I go, "are you serious? That's not enough? That's plenty for a tip. ".
Her, "no, you need to give me more".
I go, "Ok" . I grab my cash and walk back to my car and drive off. Let's see if some one else pays her rates.
I stopped getting lip service from her cause of her bad breath. Her tight kitty and the fact she let me creampie her are why I kept repeating. Never again.
She lost a biweekly customer.
The girls in e. Hartford never pulled that shit.
-
10-24-18 07:32 #1163Senior Member

Posts: 83Burnside
Had a visit with Sophia this week. Short, cute and a great ass. Average rub with a nice dose of st. On the flip, she encouraged utc below, some utc up top but wouldn't take the bra off. Asked to suck her nipples but she declined. Tried some fiv but that was a no too. So, I just roamed around that great ass until completion. Standard donation and would repeat.
-
10-19-18 18:33 #1162Senior Member

Posts: 586Newbie
This is a guy with one post. He sounds inexperienced. Somebody on here suspected him of being LEO. I don't think that's necessarily true, but an inexperienced guy is not likely to know how to win the trust of these ladies.
Originally Posted by CanIKickIt1
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-18 10:41 #1161Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
This is good advise Something did not click or a trust level was not there. Could have been anything. I have had over 20 PMs from posters who have left Burnside totally satisfied with a smile on their face. Sorry for your experience.
Originally Posted by MooGooGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 20:43 #1160Senior Member

Posts: 63Bacon
Sniff. Sniff. Bacon?
Originally Posted by Canikickit1
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 19:50 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 190You prob didn't do anything wrong. These places are hit or miss. Sometimes you go on the wrong day or the wrong time. Sometimes you get the wrong girl. Sometimes you get the right girl but on the wrong day (she's in a bad mood). After all they are people too. You just never know.
Originally Posted by Canikickit1
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 15:08 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 115Burnise
I popped in today (I hope it was the right place. 2nd story above a pizzeria and nail salon?) Nothing. Just a massage. Or did I go to the wrong location? Please help.
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 10:02 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 239So close yet so far!
400 feet?? That hurts! LOL if they don't advertise or don't want too much attention that's understandable, although I love the non pro experience similar to an SA vibe if you know what I mean. Let me know if that changes. Glad I was able to find Nicole's I'll definitely be back glad you were able to share this gem they are great girls and it's a nice location!
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 09:46 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 1715Glad my discovery made you happy
Slim Glad you found her to your liking. My posts on the 3 of them Young Chinse lady, Young Nicole an 30's Lilly have made many posters here happy after I shared some info with them.
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]
I do not know of a one that has left unhappy. Your 2nd an 3rd visit after some trust builds will be even better.
BTW you were 400 feet from one Colombian an 3/4 of a mile from the second one. They are NOT pros an do NOT advertise.
In Columbia both were pros.
-
10-17-18 09:11 #1155Regular Member

Posts: 1First timer
Can someone give me a rundown on which MP offer what? Also the damages (I. E. Actual massage damage and appropriate tips)? I've seen a wide range of numbers being thrown from. 1 to. 7. I've never been to one so I would like to know what to expect. Lastly any tips on what to do or what to say to make everyone comfortable?
-
10-17-18 08:06 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 239Inbox cleared
Damm that makes sense now try again.
Originally Posted by RoyalBlend
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 08:05 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 239Damage
Since I was only there for the hhr it was. . 8 with tip.
Originally Posted by TheGatekeeper
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 20:38 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 82NIce review! I am going to visit this AMP asap! The stories are too good. ALSO we need a review of this columbian underwear store LOL Ron needs to drop a review!
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]
THis is LITERALLY the only thread I read on USAguide now. No bad stories and great reviews! Keep it coming. I will drop my review soon!
-
10-16-18 20:37 #1151Regular Member

Posts: 5Burnside
Tried to PM you but inboxed is full.
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




