Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23

    Intel anyone

    Does anyone have the 411 on this harlot:

    https://alligator.com.ftlauderdale.l...063/7542359897

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by TurdMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Amazing service overall rating 8. 5 out of 10. Pays real attention to details. Was in area about 1. 5 year to year back. Digits for seniors. She suggested to share her pix and review. So here it is. She is accommodating but not for too weak a wallet rollers. Just have to put out there. She also has a provider account here. Those interested can peak interest here and I am sure she will hit you up. Pix are recent and true.
    What site? Do you have a contact number?

  3. #21

    My rype

    Def my type. Need a new spinner for weekly encounters if she BBFS and not cum shy.

    Had to quit Emma after Monday. Never again. Too far gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Amazing service overall rating 8. 5 out of 10. Pays real attention to details. Was in area about 1. 5 year to year back. Digits for seniors. She suggested to share her pix and review. So here it is. She is accommodating but not for too weak a wallet rollers. Just have to put out there. She also has a provider account here. Those interested can peak interest here and I am sure she will hit you up. Pix are recent and true.
    .

  4. #20
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1085

    Jayme/MissMollyMaze

    Quote Originally Posted by TurdMuffin  [View Original Post]
    Amazing service overall rating 8. 5 out of 10. Pays real attention to details. Was in area about 1. 5 year to year back. Digits for seniors. She suggested to share her pix and review. So here it is. She is accommodating but not for too weak a wallet rollers. Just have to put out there. She also has a provider account here. Those interested can peak interest here and I am sure she will hit you up. Pix are recent and true.
    She is on indi too. Got some great pics. Many mongers had her when she was walking 18 months ago. Cute girl great tits but much more affordable when she walked.

  5. #19

    Back in Broward

    Thank you very much.

  6. #18

    Jayme

    Amazing service overall rating 8. 5 out of 10. Pays real attention to details. Was in area about 1. 5 year to year back. Digits for seniors. She suggested to share her pix and review. So here it is. She is accommodating but not for too weak a wallet rollers. Just have to put out there. She also has a provider account here. Those interested can peak interest here and I am sure she will hit you up. Pix are recent and true.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20181022_212101.jpg‎   20181022_212035.jpg‎   Screenshot_20181022-211907_Messages.jpg‎   Screenshot_20181022-211901_Messages.jpg‎  

  7. #17

    Cute gal thicky

    https://alligator.com.ftlauderdale.l...post/27044857/

    Sweet gal, cute face. I like them thick. 50 BBFS. She got into lots of moaning. I would repeat.

  8. #16
    Either of them do CIM swallow?

    If yes send me their number and what their rate is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian123  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure where these reports are coming from but I fuck Ruby 2-3 times a week and haven't seen anything mentioned here. She is fun very clean and never any drama. When she first started she handed the roses to Alexis but knows not to do tht anymore. The place is clean and she is a pleaser. Sorry you had a bad experience but I certainly had a completely different one. I've seen her close to 15 times. Alexis seems a bit rougher but I can't speak from experience.

  9. #15

    Ruby Sky

    I'm not sure where these reports are coming from but I fuck Ruby 2-3 times a week and haven't seen anything mentioned here. She is fun very clean and never any drama. When she first started she handed the roses to Alexis but knows not to do tht anymore. The place is clean and she is a pleaser. Sorry you had a bad experience but I certainly had a completely different one. I've seen her close to 15 times. Alexis seems a bit rougher but I can't speak from experience.

  10. #14
    I can tell you now Alexis is basically is SW level.

    I did see her friend once (not dated) SW level as well.

    Absolutely not worth the prices they are charging.

    I remember I paid her 40 bucks one time and she gladly accepted it (BBFS was on the menu but did not partake).

    Quote Originally Posted by Nydru90  [View Original Post]
    This morning had a HH visit with alexis's sometimes roommate ruby sky. 27 yr spinner with nice Acup tits that's new to providing, she has only been in the game a few months and has a civillian job in the real world. She uses the 2nd bedroom in alexis's condo to host dates a few times during the week. The session was good, stated with lfk, doggy, mish, spilled my load in the rubber during hugging cg. She is a sweet girl very vocal and really gets into the fucking. The menu is pretty open but no greek or BB FS. Also she is not into doing doubles with alexis. She is a cig smoker but the scent wasnt that strong, no signs of drug use, and the snatch was clean shaven with no foul odors. 80 coins for the HH fun no rush at all.

    Check her out, treat her well.

    https://independentgirls.com/indiboa.../&tab=comments#comment-2623629.

  11. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetFoRealFun  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree regarding the Indi reviews they are so FULL OF CRAP! I saw 2 girls with great reviews that were simply garbage, one was sooo high she fell asleep giving me a BJ and had scabs all over, the other was nothing better than a $50 pump and dump. Saw another yesterday that came to my house for a Washington and I would probably repeat but I have had better for sure. Indi reviews are pretty much useless.
    Out of curiosity who were the girls?

  12. #12
    I totally agree regarding the Indi reviews they are so FULL OF CRAP! I saw 2 girls with great reviews that were simply garbage, one was sooo high she fell asleep giving me a BJ and had scabs all over, the other was nothing better than a $50 pump and dump. Saw another yesterday that came to my house for a Washington and I would probably repeat but I have had better for sure. Indi reviews are pretty much useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie  [View Original Post]
    Nydru. I usually don't pay to much attention to Indy with their endless daily praise for the same 2 or 3 girls I'm sure intended to score some brownie points. Your words here make me feel more comfortable to visit the young spinners. Thanks for your answer.

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Nydru90  [View Original Post]
    I've been there twice never saw any signs of management. Never saw any used condoms and the bed sheets were clean in both bedrooms. The place looks clean and lived in not dirty at all. Both these chicks get high praise on indyboard.
    Nydru. I usually don't pay to much attention to Indy with their endless daily praise for the same 2 or 3 girls I'm sure intended to score some brownie points. Your words here make me feel more comfortable to visit the young spinners. Thanks for your answer.

  14. #10

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie  [View Original Post]
    I read some good things but the bad is the incall house was filthy, dirty sheets, used condoms hanging around and something about the girl handed the money to somebody in a dark attached bedroom. Sounding like they work for somebody which is a red flag for me. Again, just regurgitating what I read on another board. You've been there Nydru, do you think these comment are accurate?
    I've been there twice never saw any signs of management. Never saw any used condoms and the bed sheets were clean in both bedrooms. The place looks clean and lived in not dirty at all. Both these chicks get high praise on indyboard.

  15. #9
    Its still amazes me when I see all the old backpage girls on Indi with higher prices. I have seen (Alexis from backpage) in her place and I can't say it was messy as described but a LOT can changes in a short period of time with these girls. She was a no repeat for me, too skinny and a flat non existent ass. My unrushed visit was 50 but still a no repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie  [View Original Post]
    I read some good things but the bad is the incall house was filthy, dirty sheets, used condoms hanging around and something about the girl handed the money to somebody in a dark attached bedroom. Sounding like they work for somebody which is a red flag for me. Again, just regurgitating what I read on another board. You've been there Nydru, do you think these comment are accurate?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape