Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,476 to 20,490 of 32186
-
10-25-18 23:40 #11711Senior Member

Posts: 206Broad not Main
Broad St is the main St of Falls Church. 300 W is a motel which has seen prostitution busts in the past. It's not a place where you're going to show up and find a storefront. Ads started showing up on BP right before it went down, and now, yes, on cityxguide. I'm surprised they are posting the address. Looks like a rookie mistake to me.
Originally Posted by DcManLive
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 14:55 #11710Senior Member

Posts: 140Advertising
Prince Therapy on Backlick Road is what you usually find in NoVa. Not what I am looking for. When I visit new places I use it as the standard of whether I should stay or go. Exploring Maryland was a better use of my time. However a while ago some posters were talking about NoVa and one said it's out there you just have to look hard. I did and found out he was correct.
Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner
[View Original Post]
I haven't been to Shirlington but you have to remember that NoVa responds quickly when value is found. For example the new ordinance in Stafford. Sharing is good because then we know where to go. Sharing is bad because then everyone goes there. By the time my ATF goes on "Vacation" Shirlington will most likely no longer be a option.
-
10-25-18 09:39 #11709Senior Member

Posts: 140Gallows
Thanks for the tip. Maryland also has a Spa by that name. FYI excellent FS, which is why I'll occasionally make the trip. Locally the massages are excellent. But for now Angles is my ATF. Had another wonderful visit this week. They've got me on lock down until the dreaded "Vacation". The last time I was fully satisfied was way back in the "DC Golden Age". Every spa gave you a line up. Every spa had 20's. Every spa had wonderful service. The only criteria I could come up to differentiate them was whether they offered to put on my socks and shoes or not. That's all in the past now.
Originally Posted by RoaminRoman
[View Original Post]
When I was a newbie I'd get the shower first. But like you my preference quickly changed to shower at the end. The only exception was a remote Maryland Spa (Sunny) who took it to the next level. She would soap up and slip and slide with her wonderful body and bountiful breasts. This was also way back in the "DC Golden Age".
Originally Posted by AmpBum
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 08:01 #11708Senior Member

Posts: 263Nalee
Just thought I'd weigh in with another comment about Nalee. She gives a super-duper deep tissue massage! One of the very best massages in the area. And I mean in or out of our subculture. She told me she was trained at an esteemed massage school in Thailand. So if that part of your visit is important to you, I highly recommend Nalee.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-18 07:40 #11707Senior Member

Posts: 276Shirlington. TGTBT?
I read stories about Shirlington as this Shangrila or oasis in the NoVa desert. It seems too good to be true. How has it lasted this long?
-
10-25-18 03:34 #11706

Posts: 906
Originally Posted by BillaryClinto
[View Original Post]
FYI, there is yet another Gallows Road option you might want to explore: VIP Therapy, in the same complex as Comfort Therapy. The two ladies there give a top-notch massage, which I really enjoy after a workout at the gym. Additionally, their shower is a TS, not a stand-up DIY. I reviewed them recently, here:
Originally Posted by Start2
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...33#post3927133
There also appear to be a couple other AMPs along Gallows, but I haven't had a chance to check them yet. Perhaps soon, as funds allow, or maybe another one of you mongers wants to do the honors. All are probably about the same in terms of service level, but what sets them apart is the quality of the massage itself. Some are lackluster; others are excellent.
-
10-24-18 23:47 #11705Banned Member

Posts: 392Cosmos in Centreville
Visited Centreville for some business and since had an extra hour, thought I would try out Cosmos since I read an earlier post.
Summary: Eh. Overall time.
Drew Joy who was young, maybe could be 6/10 in looks. Nice place. TS had class frosted door.
Joy did all the right things for a TS and massage and std NOVA, but did not smile, have her heart into it, maybe inexperienced? In any case, unusually poor chemistry (at least for my experience) and it felt like she just did not want to be doing the job. She did not ask or flirt to encourage fun or chemistry or an enhanced tips. Very reluctant to OTC roaming.
Just not what I usually come out with as a fun experience. Gave Joy the house. 8 plus the remainder of $ . She did not seem to push for a tip and I gave her an additional. 2 for pity? So, . 8 + . 4 and out the door with some water. Would not repeat with Joy. No Joy. Could not really finish as there was no real chemistry or sexy style. Wish she was an older fun gal that knew how to make it exciting and fun times.
As I said. Eh.
-
10-24-18 23:46 #11704Senior Member

Posts: 648I got a text couple of days ago, that simply said "I'm back". Checked my list and saw it was Nalee. Will visit when time is right.
Originally Posted by BayouJ
[View Original Post]
Nice lady and good service.
-
10-24-18 22:01 #11703Senior Member

Posts: 265Visited this a few weeks back, drew a slim pretty gal but forgot her name. Based on previous reviews she is probably the standard. Clean TS room, high quality massage, finished session with her butt naked standing over me until I pulled her snizz down to my face and munched till done. . 8 plus. 8.
Originally Posted by HuntzMan
[View Original Post]
Facilities were nice and clean. If in ffx this would be my first choice.
-
10-24-18 17:12 #11702Senior Member

Posts: 58Oasis
Nice little Korean therapy spot on Rt 1.
Drew what I thought was the mms. Mimi.
Been day dreaming about getting a shower and hour massage there. Imagining a playful shower, back walking and solid massage skills. Maybe even the top coming off without asking and some body slide, tongue on my boys and ain't area before nice handshake to say goodbye. Would probably pay. 70 and. 45 for it.
-
10-24-18 15:41 #11701Senior Member

Posts: 81My experiences aren't much different from yours, especially for what is offered in the US:
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
- Table shower. My first choice. I always partake if one is offered, or inquire if not offered. One of my first AMPs suggested the TS at the end of to session and I've done that ever since.
- standing shower. I have only done this once when it was offered, and I was quite lonely.
- Table shampoo. I should have asked for a better description. Would not recommend.
- body scrub. I got one as an add-on to a table shower. The place was legit. My ass never felt so clean.
- hot towel. Much appreciated when no TS is available, and included even with a TS.
Outside the US: soapies; nuru; bjs in the shower; hot tub in the same room where the fun happens. Such endless possibilities.
-
10-24-18 14:58 #11700Senior Member

Posts: 103It must have been Main st.
Sorry must have been Main.
Still looking if any has any experience with shower together in the NOVA area?
I will report when I try one.
-
10-23-18 22:40 #11699Senior Member

Posts: 140Common house fee.
XYZ was $60 but no shower. Most places have table showers so it makes sense why they don't charge $80.
Originally Posted by EdZach
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 22:21 #11698Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 86Broad
It is Broad, I saw the same ad. I forget where. Maybe on cityxguide?
Originally Posted by Sswede
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 17:10 #11697Senior Member

Posts: 68Your post is intriguing but Falls Church dosent have a Main Street. Do you mean Broad?
Originally Posted by OldManRose
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





