Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,506 to 20,520 of 32178
-
10-19-18 13:47 #11673Senior Member

Posts: 263So Jenny's in Reston
No wonder I couldn't find Jenny at the spas I was calling. Wrong exurb. Thank you, Kijimuna!!
In my original message about this fine young lass, I mentioned two important things.
I reiterate:
1) Do not pass up the table shower; and.
2) Be sure to take tip money!
Well, now that the word is out she'll soon be overrun with new clients like Sara at Barnie recently was, and several others before her. A really good provider gets mentioned on here and suddenly they are inundated with calls, texts and walk-ins. There must be a lot of lurkers. I forget all about them being here too. Hello to you guys and enjoy your massages. And I encourage you all to start posting about your experiences and uncovered gems.
We have a really good core group here, but there's always value in even more good, actionable intelligence.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-18 12:02 #11672Regular Member

Posts: 8Asian Fantasy Bodyworks in Sterling
Took a drive to address listed in Rubmaps. There is a four story office building but no "1302" and no listing on the directory. I decided to text the number and got a very quick response. Seems the location is about a mile away. Went to the new address and was texted a room number.
Met Aimee who is a tall very thin Middle aged but cute Asian that has no knowledge that massage is in the ad. Google the phone number to see recent adds.
Placed $$ down and she said thank-you. No change was offered and I didn't ask. Service was quick, full, and not the best. I was out in 30 minutes and will not return.
-
10-19-18 11:45 #11671Regular Member

Posts: 21You can find Lucy on Erotic Monkey under VA and Falls Church.
Originally Posted by BillaryClinto
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-18 11:37 #11670Senior Member

Posts: 433The same Jenny works at the Reston (Not Herndon) spa at Roger Bacon #6. She was there Sunday, but busy, so I didn't stick around.
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
She gives a RJ as part of her standard massage, so I wouldn't go for any kissing, unless you are into that. She seems very open to pretty much anything, though I have not pushed it. She doesn't say yes or no, so I'm hesitant to go too far. She does expect a decent tip.
-
10-19-18 11:35 #11669Regular Member

Posts: 21Yes, my friend, they are the same.
Originally Posted by DcManLive
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-18 11:28 #11668Senior Member

Posts: 433Same place.
Originally Posted by DcManLive
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-18 10:55 #11667Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 86McLean Cream
What's the address for McLean Cream?
I googled it and the address took me to Blue Ocean on Old Dominion. Are they one in the same?
-
10-19-18 09:29 #11666Senior Member

Posts: 66I'm going to try and hit this place up this weekend. A little out of my area but should be fun. The only other place where I've experienced attention to the backside was a spa near Angels called "green" something or other but this was a few years ago. Anyone know of a place where they do this?
Originally Posted by HuntzMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 23:14 #11665Senior Member

Posts: 648There is a new girl, Mary I think who is just as good if not better than Chu (Qiu), but again no extras.
Originally Posted by Mike85
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 23:11 #11664Senior Member

Posts: 648I have been there many times. You should not expect anything more than a decent massage from nice ladies.
Originally Posted by RandyFarang
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 23:09 #11663Senior Member

Posts: 43Angels
Linda / Coco is in and out a lot. Their current line-up is a spinner, Ivy, a tall half-Chinese half-Korean Kay and Linda / Coco herself. For what they offer, you cannot go wrong here. There are limits, but the more you see them, the closer they seem to get to them. NEVER a hassle with tip, 100% good experience. Call ahead, they will NOT bait and switch.
After my next visit I will do a Roamin Roman style review of the place.
Happy mongering and be nice to the ladies.
Originally Posted by TrueHeart
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 20:20 #11662Senior Member

Posts: 151Hj
I spoke to a knowledgeable lawyer friend of mine and he says under VA law a HJ is not illegal. If they pass an ordinance banning it however, it would be the law until someone contests it in court. An ordinance is a local law that doesn't have to go through the state legislature. He also said If you take a woman to Dunkin' Donuts for breakfast and she's a known prostitute you can be charged with sex trafficking even if no sex is involved. What a world we live in.
Originally Posted by OldManRose
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 16:38 #11661Senior Member

Posts: 47Serene Soul Spa.
I had a nightmare that visited Serene Soul Spa. Lack luster in every sense of the word. Rub, poke, prod, hurried, distracted, answering the phone. Don't have this dream!
-
10-18-18 14:51 #11660Senior Member

Posts: 103Stafford county pass law to hurt massage palors
The board voted 6 -0 to pass the ordinance.
Stafford authorities are concerned that some of the massage parlors popping up around the county may be exploiting a loophole in the state's law against prostitution.
The Sheriff's Office thinks at least a dozen of Stafford's massage parlors offer "masturbation services," which Virginia law "strangely" does not explicitly prohibit, according to a county report. So the county wants to take matters into its own hands.
The Board of Supervisors voted this month to authorize the advertisement of a public hearing for a county ordinance that would ban sexual acts, including masturbation, for money. The proposed ordinance defines the sexual act at issue as "the erotic stimulation of the genitals of oneself or another by manual or other means. ".
-
10-18-18 14:36 #11659Senior Member

Posts: 140Angel-Comfort-Z&Y
With this is mind, I made my first visit and it's no debate, it's better.
Originally Posted by TrueHeart
[View Original Post]
Only thing to add is that Comfort Therapy has a self serve shower.
Originally Posted by BillaryClinto
[View Original Post]
Z&Y.
Good service limited menu. They are in between 2 auto shops and there's no table shower or shower. Decent staff.
All 3 have good parking. In contrast I took a look at APC but realized theirs a risk of tow, for me the whole purpose of visiting is to reduce stress. So I passed and tried Z&Y instead.










Reply With Quote






