Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 10288
-
11-02-18 15:59 #478Senior Member

Posts: 134Molly
I asked if she was amber she said no but she is lying it is the same girl. Puts a blonde wig on from the dollar store and is a "new girl" Haha Molly is Amber you can tell that by her tattoos. Stay away from this one go to my other forum posts about her nasty and big druggie a horrible experience overall.
Originally Posted by ButtMan777
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 13:19 #477Senior Member

Posts: 92New interest.
Any info on this one.
I normally like to find one provider and stay with it one guy like I should say. Savannah was my favorite one but now she seems to be pursuing other interest. Any info on this girl would be helpful.
http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...m/043250278330
-
11-02-18 11:01 #476Senior Member

Posts: 178Amber
The ugly red head with the throat tattoo bought a blonde wig. She's claiming to be a new girl. Don't fall for these junkies bullshit.
-
10-30-18 12:33 #475Regular Member

Posts: 1What were your thoughts? Did you see her
What were your thoughts? Did you see her.
Originally Posted by Stryker35
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 10:58 #474Senior Member

Posts: 367Baby
Yes. No complaints. Nice woman probably just fell on hard times and is working her way out of it. Got nothing bad to say about it. Actual pictures etc.
Originally Posted by Flintite
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-18 00:08 #473Senior Member

Posts: 54Babby.
Anyone seen this one http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...y/693690489564.
-
10-26-18 21:44 #472Senior Member

Posts: 132Hey Papabe If you don't mind could you PM also I was interested in her as well.
Originally Posted by PapaBoner78
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-26-18 17:28 #471Senior Member

Posts: 134It is to good to be true
I had a very bad experience with this one. Not even 5 minutes in she leaves out of motel room to "pay her friend back from money she borrowed" I looked out curtain age was buying some type of drug from someone then before I even had the chance to finish someone knocked on the door I got dressed and left even though she said it was just her friend. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by TommyShep
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 16:41 #470Senior Member

Posts: 640Avoid her. Pics are real. Pm me for more. Papa Be.
Originally Posted by TommyShep
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 14:01 #469Senior Member

Posts: 134It is to good to be true
Saw this one little while ago and is in rough shape I was there not even 5 minutes and she left hotel room to "pay her friend back that let her borrow $" I peek out of the curtain and she gave the guy $ and grabbed something and put it in her pocket. Then comes back and says she has to use bathroom goes in there for almost 10 minutes doing god knows what I'm sitting on the bed waiting hoping it would be worth all this bull but no she comes out and gives a decent BBBJ then wouldn't do anal when I paid her more for it said it will hurt so bent her over and then heard a loud knock on the door I put my clothes on fast and she said it was just her friend I left after that. It was a horrible experience I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by TommyShep
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-18 08:43 #468Senior Member

Posts: 247Any info on this one?
Looks a little too good to be true.
https://escortindex.com/ad/flint/810-259-1643/3/93243
-
10-25-18 16:18 #467Senior Member

Posts: 92She looks good in the pics but not so good face to face. She has bolt ons that seem to slide out of place.
Originally Posted by Johnson45
[View Original Post]
Ask her to send you a pic.
-
10-25-18 14:22 #466Senior Member

Posts: 75Looking for AA provider
Like the title says, I'm looking for a black provider that is legit. Thick is fine. Looking for incall only. PM with name / number or share link here. Detroit recommendations OK too. Thanks in advance for the intel.
-FM.
-
10-24-18 23:05 #465Senior Member

Posts: 41Any info
Does anyone have info on this one?
I think she's been around for a while but can't find any reviews.
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/call-me...08483-13305291
-
10-23-18 23:23 #464Senior Member

Posts: 135Good intel
Thanks for the response fellas. Ill stay clear of both.










Reply With Quote





