Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: MotorCity Mayhem

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 243 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1681
    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothDriver  [View Original Post]
    Stoner are you sure your not Metro Ryder? You got that same dkhead attitude.
    Don't you have a TV that doesn't belong to the hooker you're mad at to knock over or something? SmoothDriver, you are by far one of the dumbest members of the Detroit forum.

    Remember, you opened your manpleaser first.

  2. #1680
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPipes3006  [View Original Post]
    I almost thought I wrote this? I had the exact same spot experience with her very disappointed $60 for 15 minutes five minutes into it blah blah blah. Gave me 20 back and I was on my way would never see this provider again what an absolute disappointment.
    You're disappointed because a 60 dollar hooker didn't rock your world? WTF did you expect for 60 fucking dollars you cheap ass?

  3. #1679

    You remind of that clown Metro Rider.

    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    You know PieBoy I liked you before when you had attitude, it's like you got neutered or something.
    Stoner are you sure your not Metro Ryder? You got that same dkhead attitude.

  4. #1678
    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    One of the strippers was choking.
    You know PieBoy I liked you before when you had attitude, it's like you got neutered or something.

  5. #1677
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    I have a female friend in the Detroit area looking for a masseur. She definitely wants a "light touch" massage, sensuous or Tantra massage and possibly extras at some point in the future. No, this isn't a joke and I an not looking for volunteers. Just as we go to AMP's, she would like to find the woman's version of this. Please PM if you have any ideas for her. She is looking for a paid arrangement UTR is okay if circumstances surrounding safety were right.
    Here we go again, someone posting for their "friend." This is just the first time someones claimed to be looking for dick for a female friend.

  6. #1676
    Quote Originally Posted by JAsian  [View Original Post]
    Damn, 75 members get digits to providers in just two weeks and I don't get anything. I must be out of the loop, or since I only prefer hot, petite Asians, maybe no one is willing to share those digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    I have digits for a hot early 20's petite spinner in Southwest that loves to talk dirty. She's a white girl but for an extra 5 or 10 bucks I'm sure she'll say shit like, me so horny, me love you long time. She's a very open minded girl.
    Reread the posts guys, it was a joke.

  7. #1675
    Quote Originally Posted by ATeal77  [View Original Post]
    Can any of the senior member that has seen paige in the sterling heights area message me her contact number. My phone that I use for the hobby too a crap on me and lost all my contacts.
    This is just dumb, why wouldn't you take her number from a regular member? Hell, you just became a senior member 31 posts ago.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3969865

  8. #1674
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    I have digits for a hot early 20's petite spinner in Southwest that loves to talk dirty. She's a white girl but for an extra 5 or 10 bucks I'm sure she'll say shit like, me so horny, me love you long time. She's a very open minded girl.
    Thanks bro, if I were to ever hear those words, I would prefer to hear them from a hot Asian spinner.

  9. #1673
    Quote Originally Posted by Bvretr69  [View Original Post]
    I know of a nice Asian over off 14/75 just had a nice dream of her the other night was getting a really nice FBSM HJ CFS doggie and mish and the dream ended. $. 40 for well over an hour which I thought was fair. PM me if you want some intel.
    Thanks for the offer of Intel about a nice Asian, but Hot and Petite are the key words.

  10. #1672
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    I have digits for a hot early 20's petite spinner in Southwest that loves to talk dirty. She's a white girl but for an extra 5 or 10 bucks I'm sure she'll say shit like, me so horny, me love you long time. She's a very open minded girl.
    I need her number. Just what I'm dreaming of.

  11. #1671
    Quote Originally Posted by JAsian  [View Original Post]
    Damn, 75 members get digits to providers in just two weeks and I don't get anything. I must be out of the loop, or since I only prefer hot, petite Asians, maybe no one is willing to share those digits.
    I have digits for a hot early 20's petite spinner in Southwest that loves to talk dirty. She's a white girl but for an extra 5 or 10 bucks I'm sure she'll say shit like, me so horny, me love you long time. She's a very open minded girl.

  12. #1670

    75 is alot of hoes to give out, Ty from everyone that's what this site is for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jd2011  [View Original Post]
    You're welcome man. I will be the first to admit. At times I have broken rules or been lax with girls. We all need the "man-up" speech every once and awhile.
    You may be a know it all but you do help out eveyone with giving out 75 peelers. Ty again for helping! I'm a little critical of things said here but again you do help others and that's awesome.

  13. #1669
    You're welcome man. I will be the first to admit. At times I have broken rules or been lax with girls. We all need the "man-up" speech every once and awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    Thank you JD, coming from a well respected monger like yourself that's quite a compliment.

  14. #1668
    I know of a nice Asian over off 14/75 just had a nice dream of her the other night was getting a really nice FBSM HJ CFS doggie and mish and the dream ended. $. 40 for well over an hour which I thought was fair. PM me if you want some intel.

    Quote Originally Posted by JAsian  [View Original Post]
    Damn, 75 members get digits to providers in just two weeks and I don't get anything. I must be out of the loop, or since I only prefer hot, petite Asians, maybe no one is willing to share those digits.

  15. #1667

    Out of the loop

    Damn, 75 members get digits to providers in just two weeks and I don't get anything. I must be out of the loop, or since I only prefer hot, petite Asians, maybe no one is willing to share those digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape