Thread: MotorCity Mayhem
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 3631
-
10-24-18 20:02 #1681Senior Member

Posts: 233Don't you have a TV that doesn't belong to the hooker you're mad at to knock over or something? SmoothDriver, you are by far one of the dumbest members of the Detroit forum.
Originally Posted by SmoothDriver
[View Original Post]
Remember, you opened your manpleaser first.
-
10-24-18 19:57 #1680Senior Member

Posts: 233You're disappointed because a 60 dollar hooker didn't rock your world? WTF did you expect for 60 fucking dollars you cheap ass?
Originally Posted by MrPipes3006
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 11:33 #1679Banned Member

Posts: 207You remind of that clown Metro Rider.
Stoner are you sure your not Metro Ryder? You got that same dkhead attitude.
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 23:36 #1678Senior Member

Posts: 233You know PieBoy I liked you before when you had attitude, it's like you got neutered or something.
Originally Posted by PieBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-18 23:07 #1677Senior Member

Posts: 233Here we go again, someone posting for their "friend." This is just the first time someones claimed to be looking for dick for a female friend.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-18 18:07 #1676Senior Member

Posts: 233
Originally Posted by JAsian
[View Original Post]
Reread the posts guys, it was a joke.
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 20:03 #1675Senior Member

Posts: 233This is just dumb, why wouldn't you take her number from a regular member? Hell, you just became a senior member 31 posts ago.
Originally Posted by ATeal77
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post3969865
-
10-17-18 09:43 #1674Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks bro, if I were to ever hear those words, I would prefer to hear them from a hot Asian spinner.
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 09:12 #1673Senior Member

Posts: 261Thanks for the offer of Intel about a nice Asian, but Hot and Petite are the key words.
Originally Posted by Bvretr69
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 12:23 #1672Senior Member

Posts: 219I need her number. Just what I'm dreaming of.
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 11:58 #1671Senior Member

Posts: 233I have digits for a hot early 20's petite spinner in Southwest that loves to talk dirty. She's a white girl but for an extra 5 or 10 bucks I'm sure she'll say shit like, me so horny, me love you long time. She's a very open minded girl.
Originally Posted by JAsian
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 11:39 #1670Banned Member

Posts: 20775 is alot of hoes to give out, Ty from everyone that's what this site is for.
You may be a know it all but you do help out eveyone with giving out 75 peelers. Ty again for helping! I'm a little critical of things said here but again you do help others and that's awesome.
Originally Posted by Jd2011
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 10:48 #1669Senior Member

Posts: 750You're welcome man. I will be the first to admit. At times I have broken rules or been lax with girls. We all need the "man-up" speech every once and awhile.
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 09:21 #1668Senior Member

Posts: 219I know of a nice Asian over off 14/75 just had a nice dream of her the other night was getting a really nice FBSM HJ CFS doggie and mish and the dream ended. $. 40 for well over an hour which I thought was fair. PM me if you want some intel.
Originally Posted by JAsian
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 08:23 #1667Senior Member

Posts: 261Out of the loop
Damn, 75 members get digits to providers in just two weeks and I don't get anything. I must be out of the loop, or since I only prefer hot, petite Asians, maybe no one is willing to share those digits.










Reply With Quote






