Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 332 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenOtto  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. How this loser is allowed to post complete bullshit about a provider is unbelievable. This reject obviously has denial / mental issues and can't accept that a popular girl refused to see him, and so makes up over-the-top stories of services the girl stated firmly has never offered, as evidenced by several mongers' postings who've asked for the same treatment, money no problem. You really think this Valentino has the special goods to get the good stuff, and no one else? More sadly, a few naive dupes actually believe this bullshit and shout "bravo" to this loser and egg this nutsack on. You got this, dr. Magik shlong?

    Folks, this is the world wide web. Not everything you read is real and true. Duh.
    I validate all that has been posted above, as I had asked Camm about specifics of her menu and she told me the reviews were totally fictitious and she refuses to see the above-mentioned individual.

  2. #3616
    Actually upon further review it seems either HN has a bunch of aliases with many posts for each (if true, truly sick) or there are others getting BB action.

    I'm willing to bet Cam's a definite YMMV provider for extra $$.

    I haven't tried only because I've heard from several sources there are very good reasons why she takes so many vacations and theyre not good ones.

    Survey says. Ehhhhhhhhh. X.

  3. #3615

    DrBrkDk69

    Quote Originally Posted by Wn5912  [View Original Post]
    I believe Rotten Otto was referring to user HN. He called out DrML69 as the fool who cheered and complimented HN for posting the bullshit.

    On another note noticed that there are users DrML69 and DrML96. Now there are two of these clowns on the board, at times responding to each other's post. If this is the same person that is sick and really mentally messed up.
    Dr.

    Upon closer review, you are correct.

  4. #3614
    Quote Originally Posted by Wn5912  [View Original Post]
    I believe Rotten Otto was referring to user HN. He called out DrML69 as the fool who cheered and complimented HN for posting the bullshit.

    On another note noticed that there are users DrML69 and DrML96. Now there are two of these clowns on the board, at times responding to each other's post. If this is the same person that is sick and really mentally messed up.
    If you think that is bad, there is a shill in the MT thread with like 7 different accounts replying to himself.

  5. #3613
    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy  [View Original Post]
    I thought you were talking about the dude with user name initials HN.
    I believe Rotten Otto was referring to user HN. He called out DrML69 as the fool who cheered and complimented HN for posting the bullshit.

    On another note noticed that there are users DrML69 and DrML96. Now there are two of these clowns on the board, at times responding to each other's post. If this is the same person that is sick and really mentally messed up.

  6. #3612

    Cam

    Quote Originally Posted by RottenOtto  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. How this loser is allowed to post complete bullshit about a provider is unbelievable. This reject obviously has denial / mental issues and can't accept that a popular girl refused to see him, and so makes up over-the-top stories of services the girl stated firmly has never offered, as evidenced by several mongers' postings who've asked for the same treatment, money no problem. You really think this Valentino has the special goods to get the good stuff, and no one else? More sadly, a few naive dupes actually believe this bullshit and shout "bravo" to this loser and egg this nutsack on. You got this, dr. Magik shlong?

    Folks, this is the world wide web. Not everything you read is real and true. Duh.
    I thought you were talking about the dude with user name initials HN.

  7. #3611
    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    So. Someone is blowing smoke up everyone's ass about her services. If you guys look at the history this is that dude that got shut down by cam. Same shit can't get shit so talk shit. You know who you are.
    Agreed. How this loser is allowed to post complete bullshit about a provider is unbelievable. This reject obviously has denial / mental issues and can't accept that a popular girl refused to see him, and so makes up over-the-top stories of services the girl stated firmly has never offered, as evidenced by several mongers' postings who've asked for the same treatment, money no problem. You really think this Valentino has the special goods to get the good stuff, and no one else? More sadly, a few naive dupes actually believe this bullshit and shout "bravo" to this loser and egg this nutsack on. You got this, dr. Magik shlong?

    Folks, this is the world wide web. Not everything you read is real and true. Duh.

  8. #3610

    Camm.

    So. Someone is blowing smoke up everyone's ass about her services. If you guys look at the history this is that dude that got shut down by cam. Same shit can't get shit so talk shit. You know who you are.

  9. #3609
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263

    Boo fucking hoo

    When Fosta / Sesta got signed 70% of the forums like ours went away, you may recall that we shuttered for a while. It completely changed the mongering landscape. Where do you think those guys went?

    Do you have to answer them? Of course you don't and yes your "SB's" (what a ridiculous fucking term, if she's a real SB she's not taking any other calls she's got A guy who's taking care of her, she's not advertising on web sites, she's not even putting her number out there she's a hooker, give it a name) certainly have a right to limit the number of "SD's" (Johns) they see.

    What do you need to do to solve this problem? Oh my fucking god, you have to click the delete button! Your poor fucking finger.

    So the next time you want to put stupid overly dramatic shit like this on the forum use the stupid shit thread. Don't put bullshit like this on review threads because you inspire other assholes to act like assholes and that makes the 95% of the new guys who are honestly trying to figure out how this shit works feel unwelcomed.

    A2.

    PS This is an additional add on. Before somebody ELSE mischaracterizes what I wrote it says plain as fucking day that you have no requirement to answer nor help anybody. This got started because one of those zero post assholes wrote me complaining about how somebody mistreated him in a PM which lead me to the OP here. I told the zero post guy "you have been a member for 5 months and have never posted anything, I would have told you to fuck off as well." There's nothing wrong with not trusting new guys, it's the fucking internet, I don't fucking trust anybody.

    Let me be 100% clear, the problem is when you make it a dramatic thing in a review thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Ok so this bothers me quite a bit and I am going to put this out in the open for the record.

    I got a message from a member (0 posting lurker) asking me for the phone number of a certain SB on SA. This is actually not the 1st person who has asked me for such information. Last person was also a lurker. I will not name names. But let me set this straight:

    1. These SB are people too so they deserve their privacy and safety. Under no circumstances will I share their contact info with anyone without their permission. Imagine if you call them out of the blue, a stranger, and say, hey babe, I want to see you. Do you really think they will set a date up with you?? Have some common sense.

    2. This is for the lurkers. If you never contributed to this board, why would you expect me to provide other info other than what I decide to post publicly on this board? Contribute and I might respond to your messages. However, see my comment #1 above.

    I'm irked by these messages and requests. Maybe I'm over-reacting but at least now you know where I stand on this issue.
    Last edited by Admin2; 10-19-18 at 11:33. Reason: More to say

  10. #3608

    Asking for a SB's Number

    Ok so this bothers me quite a bit and I am going to put this out in the open for the record.

    I got a message from a member (0 posting lurker) asking me for the phone number of a certain SB on SA. This is actually not the 1st person who has asked me for such information. Last person was also a lurker. I will not name names. But let me set this straight:

    1. These SB are people too so they deserve their privacy and safety. Under no circumstances will I share their contact info with anyone without their permission. Imagine if you call them out of the blue, a stranger, and say, hey babe, I want to see you. Do you really think they will set a date up with you?? Have some common sense.

    2. This is for the lurkers. If you never contributed to this board, why would you expect me to provide other info other than what I decide to post publicly on this board? Contribute and I might respond to your messages. However, see my comment #1 above.

    I'm irked by these messages and requests. Maybe I'm over-reacting but at least now you know where I stand on this issue.

  11. #3607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMagid  [View Original Post]
    Regardless of your politics, why does any male on this island vote for this crazy Mazy? What does she do for us? She is an embarrassment! http://dailycaller.com/2018/10/07/se...sing-senators/.
    The Senate reflected people's bi-ass where it depends on which women gets abused. Boxer Money Mayweather was accused of domestic violence. When asked how would he feel if his daughter was abused by a guy. He said he would beat his ass.

  12. #3606
    Quote Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot  [View Original Post]
    The Daily Caller? Seriously?
    Ok, is this better?

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b013b09780ce67

    Like I said, regardless of your politics, Crazy Lazy Mazie is bad news for Hawaii and anybody with a why chromosome!

  13. #3605
    Quote Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot  [View Original Post]
    The Daily Caller? Seriously?
    MB, no worry about the Dr, worry about the bidder.

  14. #3604
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMagid  [View Original Post]
    Nobody in their right mind would try to have sex with that old hag. I think her parents ran a massage parlor. So she is probably scarred. Wish Tulsi G would have run for that Seat. We got to vote Crazy Lazy OUT.
    Alex, well she's up for reelection next month, be seeing her 4 more years, lmso, the shit get shitier, party's to strong here, money talks, the net work to strong (the machine), the old boys gang but not as strong as before, many power house passed on.

    Jack burns lives on. George A, Bert K Sr, tado why, Bob o, B kimura, gill, m takibuki, many more Hawaii Demo Strong hole.

    Larry too also Leroy.

  15. #3603

    Barbarshop girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BulgogiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I would bet that Dan Inouye assaulted her back in the day. Oh wait. She willingly participated, so she just gave up pussy to get where she is.

    Democrats should've convinced the older Supreme Court justices to retire while they were in control of Congress.
    Bul boy, you talking about the Chinese barbarshop girl, well wasn't a willing participant.

    Nah not with Mazie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape