Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2941

    Don't Know

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Did you and Violet break up? LOL.

    We are all getting old but in the escort world they tend to age mush faster than the customers. I saw "Emily" the mom on S 94th st who has been around for about 10 years. She says she is clean but she really gained weight. She used to be a great cow girl treat but last time I thought I was being rode by Hoss Cartright.

    I recall after she was arrested for leaving her kid at home while she went on a blow job and drug run, she was in legal hot water for a bit. She missed a court date. She did go to court but when it looked like she would be locked up and no access to drugs she walked out. Meth rotted out all her teeth and she will offer a gummer hummer.
    This Emily you speak of but I had to thank you for the post. "Arrested for leaving her kid at home while she went on a blow job and drug run" caught me off guard and had me buckled over laughing. Upon further review it isn't funny at all but damn, these women make some incredibly bad decisions. The Hoss Cartright reference made me laugh / wince as well!

  2. #2940

    Crystal / Haley

    Hadn't heard from her for like two weeks. Guess her phone got stolen and her FB page hacked. Anyhow, she got a new phone and number. Had her over Monday afternoon. Damn I love munching on her And her BBBJCIM / spit ranks up there too The long blonde hair and those long sexy legs drive me nuts! Total GFE, DFY, DATY, 69, FIV, DDDJCIM nice to talk to no rush She going to come back on Wednesday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crystal111.jpg‎  

  3. #2939

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    She popped in Sunday night. Kind of a rushed visit but it was a good time.
    Did you and Violet break up? LOL.

    We are all getting old but in the escort world they tend to age mush faster than the customers. I saw "Emily" the mom on S 94th st who has been around for about 10 years. She says she is clean but she really gained weight. She used to be a great cow girl treat but last time I thought I was being rode by Hoss Cartright.

    I recall after she was arrested for leaving her kid at home while she went on a blow job and drug run, she was in legal hot water for a bit. She missed a court date. She did go to court but when it looked like she would be locked up and no access to drugs she walked out. Meth rotted out all her teeth and she will offer a gummer hummer.

  4. #2938

    Sky and Tinkerbell

    Was textubg wuth them. Tiinkerbell is also known as Mimi anyhow, quoted me $525 for an hour what a bargain LOL.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/508745979674

  5. #2937
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    No KlewBlue, this is most definitely a different Sam than the one on SA.
    Samantha that I have seen has a tattoo on her lower back that looks pretty much like the same tattoo in Daddy for you pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samantha 2.jpg‎   Samantha 3.jpg‎  

  6. #2936
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyForYou  [View Original Post]
    She popped in Sunday night. Kind of a rushed visit but it was a good time.
    Way better than what we have in Madison! Can you send a few over here?

  7. #2935

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    No KlewBlue, this is most definitely a different Sam than the one on SA.
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/845287537573

  8. #2934

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    No KlewBlue, this is most definitely a different Sam than the one on SA.
    This is the Samantha that I had seen. She was on SA in February. Now posting on STG. Is this the Sam that Daddy For You saw last night.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/005341609876

  9. #2933

    Angie

    Meet up with Angie again. Very easy to talk with along with bitchen body.

  10. #2932
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Any seniors seen macie recently?
    I have seen Macie quite a few a times. She is nice area and looks just like her pics. She is a great provider and one that needs to be taken care of. She provides a great service and always wants to provide great service. I'm not a senior but I'm over 50.

  11. #2931
    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    Both myself and Zipper Squad posted reports about Samantha on 10/11 post 2812 & 2820. I had meet Samantha on SA back in February. I last saw her in September when she developed GPS and I said no thanks.
    No KlewBlue, this is most definitely a different Sam than the one on SA.

  12. #2930
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Mailbox is full.
    Emptied now.

  13. #2929

    Mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn  [View Original Post]
    Took a spin at west all is residence. Friend was in liv room and Angie said her dad owns house and is moving soon. Kids stuff around. Upstairs loft bed. Nice looking good body some acne scars but very nice pussy. Full GFE good value will repeat.
    Mailbox is full.

  14. #2928

    Angie

    Took a spin at west all is residence. Friend was in liv room and Angie said her dad owns house and is moving soon. Kids stuff around. Upstairs loft bed. Nice looking good body some acne scars but very nice pussy. Full GFE good value will repeat.

  15. #2927

    Macie

    Any seniors seen macie recently?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape