Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 776 of 888 FirstFirst ... 276 676 726 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 826 876 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,640 of 13306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1681
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/404625105962

    Those prices seem to good to be true. Anyone partake?
    She is legit. Stays in a run down motel. I was scared of going to her room actually. Her boobs are very nice. Has excess fat on her stomach that I can't get by but her pussy feels so good. Warm, tight, and wet. You'll nut so fast. Her moans are so sexy too. BBJ was very quick due to a qv. She is very good at BJ though as you can hear her sucking on it. I only seen her once but hesitant due to the stomach fat which is a turn off for me. Performance is definitely a 9/10 due to her pussy feeling so good and her moans. Might go see her within a month.

  2. #1680
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/404625105962

    Those prices seem to good to be true. Anyone partake?

  3. #1679

    Misty

    Appearance: 7-1/2.

    Body: 7.

    Cleanliness: 8-1/2.

    Dreamed with Misty, first time, was nervous as hell in her incall but that's just me, it was safe and clean. She can definitely be a freak, just my opinion. Pics accurate. I will repeat DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FS.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/737687980736

  4. #1678

    Unsafe Sex

    I'm not calling anyone out. Just saying. Be safe. Public service announcement.

  5. #1677

    Hilarious!

    OMG THAT IS FUNNY AS SHIT! So she wants the clap? Hahaha.

    LL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TimBow52  [View Original Post]
    Not sure using clap in your ad is such a good idea. LOL !

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...p/183233017180

  6. #1676
    Not sure using clap in your ad is such a good idea. LOL !

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...p/183233017180

  7. #1675

    Any other legit provider sites like ER*S?

    Has anyone had any luck finding a quality site that actually has legit providers advertising? I love the EROS site, but not too many frequent flyers in our area. Would love to hear about them if anyone cares to share. Yes, I am a picky SOB. And most of the ladies I have seen are pretty high dollar and have been on the above mentioned site. I know there are some quality, model type ladies in our area, but I have not been able to find many or any lately. If I find such an avenue, I will share and am asking the same.

    Good luck and be safe.

  8. #1674
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  9. #1673
    Quote Originally Posted by LowFlyerSpvl  [View Original Post]
    I believe this discussion was about the younger AA Katt, who is also in Simpsonville. It goes all the way back to post #1380.
    Correct. And the younger, AA Katt in simpsonville is definitely not UTR. She advertises daily on STG and has ads on other sites. Broadcasts on snapchat, ******, etc.

    I haven't met MILF LowFlyerSpvl Katt but it looks like all of her reviews here are absolutely positive.

  10. #1672

    My Bad Wrong Katt

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlemon  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Katt 3 or 4 times now. I am assuming that we are discussing the UTR called Katt in Simpsonville. I have always been offered a condom before and a bottle of water after. I have never detected any odor other than natural scent of an aroused woman and perhaps a subtle hint of perfume. This has been my experience. Others are, of course, welcome to post theirs.

    Stay safe,

    DL.
    Apologies gentlemen I should have read more carefully.

    DL.

  11. #1671

    Wrong Kat

    I believe this discussion was about the younger AA Katt, who is also in Simpsonville. It goes all the way back to post #1380.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlemon  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Katt 3 or 4 times now. I am assuming that we are discussing the UTR called Katt in Simpsonville. I have always been offered a condom before and a bottle of water after. I have never detected any odor other than natural scent of an aroused woman and perhaps a subtle hint of perfume. This has been my experience. Others are, of course, welcome to post theirs.

    Stay safe,

    DL.

  12. #1670

    My experience with Katt has been positive

    Quote Originally Posted by SeasonalBrew2  [View Original Post]
    Katt is awesome but the only downside is her vag has a very loud odor. It's not a bad smell to me but it lingers until I can get a shower. I'd guess the extensive BBFS contributes to that.
    I have seen Katt 3 or 4 times now. I am assuming that we are discussing the UTR called Katt in Simpsonville. I have always been offered a condom before and a bottle of water after. I have never detected any odor other than natural scent of an aroused woman and perhaps a subtle hint of perfume. This has been my experience. Others are, of course, welcome to post theirs.

    Stay safe,

    DL.

  13. #1669
    Quote Originally Posted by AzineMan  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/264983828558

    Her ad does state that on this particular occasion (16th Oct) her location was Spartanburg, but then she adds a comment "I'm in Greenville gentlemen" which is somewhat confusing.
    Just message me for details love.

  14. #1668
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasonalBrew2  [View Original Post]
    Katt is awesome but the only downside is her vag has a very loud odor. It's not a bad smell to me but it lingers until I can get a shower. I'd guess the extensive BBFS contributes to that.
    I haven't noticed that, but I also haven't seen her in a while. That sort of thing is on my short list of things that become an aversion to me. Also, speaking of smells. You should be fine smelling a little like weed when you leave here. She works out of a quality inn in Simpsonville by the interstate and the room has ALWAYS reeked of weed. Like she either just smoked before you walked in or just smokes all day long. If I need to go back to work, I typically schedule a different time. Her texting is subpar most times. But if you can get past all of that.

  15. #1667
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape