Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 930 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 754 804 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3391

    Agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyValentine  [View Original Post]
    Incall in Vegas are probably on the low end compared to Florida and LA. You will see alot of dirty incalls here, drug use evidence or just a fuck hole they rent but done live in with an empty house and a matress on the floor. I have not see any good reviews lately. The Asian houses are your bet bet for sure if you have the $$$ - Just google for them and they are easy to find.
    IF I'm to rent a room though, what are the good agencies in Vegas? I did some google searches and none seem to post rates. I have no idea what's the benchmark for an hr for example?

  2. #3390

    Vegas Hobbying

    Quote Originally Posted by JHobby  [View Original Post]
    Hi like I've posted in the general thread I'll be in Vegas and am looking for any reliable agencies / incall to visit. Never hobbied in vegas and I'm not staying in a hotel. This is why I'm seeking for a good incall provider, preferably an agency or any well reviewed independent as I don't have the time to TOFFT. In general I'm looking for nice athletic / slim white / asian / latinas.

    PMs are welcome. Thanks.
    Incall in Vegas are probably on the low end compared to Florida and LA. You will see alot of dirty incalls here, drug use evidence or just a fuck hole they rent but done live in with an empty house and a matress on the floor. I have not see any good reviews lately. The Asian houses are your bet bet for sure if you have the $$$ - Just google for them and they are easy to find.

  3. #3389
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 4
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  4. #3388

    Agencies / incalls

    Hi like I've posted in the general thread I'll be in Vegas and am looking for any reliable agencies / incall to visit. Never hobbied in vegas and I'm not staying in a hotel. This is why I'm seeking for a good incall provider, preferably an agency or any well reviewed independent as I don't have the time to TOFFT. In general I'm looking for nice athletic / slim white / asian / latinas.

    PMs are welcome. Thanks.

  5. #3387

    Bbfs

    Any good BBFS girls that anyone has seen recently? Visiting from Miami and ready to sample the Vegas market. PM if more comfortable.

  6. #3386

    The People

    Quote Originally Posted by Drub702  [View Original Post]
    Damn. This explains why I haven't heard from her. That's really sad, I just met her this summer she was actually a cool person if you could get past the crazy part.
    Looks the state requested a warrant for her arrest this week as well. From the charges it looks like attempts to get money and / or perscriptions. When a young person's obituary only speaks to their youth and teen years, it actually speaks volumes. Hopefully whatever was troubling her is now over and may she rest in peace.

  7. #3385

    I never realized who I had seen

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]
    I just realized that I saw Kat twice a few years ago when I was at MGM. I met her there one night and we ended up having a very fun time upstairs. She delivered as promised and told me her story. At the time she told me that she was off the candy and was determined to stay off. The next evening I returned from a business function and I run into her near the elevators. I was not looking, but I think she was looking for me. It was a repeat of the night before. She gave me a number but since I only get to Vegas about once per year, I never did anything with it. I never realized who she was until I saw that photo in the obit.

  8. #3384

    Kat Kora

    Damn. This explains why I haven't heard from her. That's really sad, I just met her this summer she was actually a cool person if you could get past the crazy part.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]

  9. #3383
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    I was surprising to read that she was married.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]
    And had a kid too.
    I've mentioned before on these forums that the vast majority of WGs are likely married. When TER went down in the US I had punted 20 of the TER Top 50 - so these are girls plenty of mongers on here have punted - and I knew for a fact that 5 of them were married. And they probably all were, I just hadn't been made aware.

    This shouldn't be too surprising. Girls who are hot aren't single, much less ones that know how to fuck.

  10. #3382

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Sad but not unexpected.

    She was completely out there.

    I don't know how she managed to survive even on a day to day basis.

    I was surprising to read that she was married.
    And had a kid too.

  11. #3381
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]
    Sad but not unexpected.

    She was completely out there.

    I don't know how she managed to survive even on a day to day basis.

    I was surprising to read that she was married.

  12. #3380

    Kat Kora obituary


  13. #3379

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Just heard that kat kora passed away. Unknown cause of death. Yes she was totally crazy but when you could put up with it, she was a pretty good time and what a body. RIP.
    How did you hear? I had some interaction with her, but never took the plunge because she started stalking me-calling all hours, etc. I know she was a heavy drug user and her pics didn't look too healthy, I can't say I'm totally shocked.

  14. #3378
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Rip

    Just heard that kat kora passed away. Unknown cause of death. Yes she was totally crazy but when you could put up with it, she was a pretty good time and what a body. RIP.

  15. #3377

    No GFE

    I'm assuming it's non GFE right?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape