Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37919

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Sfrancis118  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted about a potential line on the cute panhandler that stands at bus stop near Burger King. Any updates?
    Which burger king? The one in inner harbor?

  2. #37918
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her a week or so ago. She was going to see me cause they always need money no matter how clean they get. But boyfriend got a hold of her Facebook and found out. She got mad at me cause he got mad at her. WoW, not my fault as I see it.

    Phyuck!
    You can still get it just send her a pic of $ and set up a quickie.

  3. #37917
    She, s really getting high now ride thru garrison she might be out.

  4. #37916

    Blue Ivy.

    Has anyone gotten more intel on Blue Ivy? The last time I read that she's around west Baltimore. I would love a chance to see her.

  5. #37915

    Josie.

    Quote Originally Posted by MlkJones973  [View Original Post]
    That's just my type, I love the BBW type. Can I get digits.
    I love BBWs and seems really pretty. I would love to meet her. Can you pass along her digits?

    Thanks in advance!

  6. #37914

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone remember this Sarah that lived on Potapsco a little down from the citgo. She ended up on backpage eventually and I lost touch around that time. She was always good to me and funny how we met. Way back she was walking with a provider of mine and I whispered "do you date" she whispered her number back to me LOL. If I recall she had a tramp stamp that said Sarah and a butt crack that was wide open LOL.
    I talked to her a week or so ago. She was going to see me cause they always need money no matter how clean they get. But boyfriend got a hold of her Facebook and found out. She got mad at me cause he got mad at her. WoW, not my fault as I see it.

    Phyuck!

  7. #37913

    Panhandling

    Someone posted about a potential line on the cute panhandler that stands at bus stop near Burger King. Any updates?

  8. #37912

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by LotusSmotus  [View Original Post]
    She told me that her name was Danielle. She was on Washington Blvd by the pro. Petite. Fake boobs. Please see pic from previous post. I don't want the information to be misunderstood as a different SW.
    I got you and I get it definetly don't want that.

  9. #37911

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    I guess it depends on what you consider reasonable. When I saw her she told me. 60 is where she starts and gave me the GPS spiel to justify. She is to big for a pleasant car date.
    That's just my type, I love the BBW type. Can I get digits.

  10. #37910

    Throw back.

    Anyone remember this Sarah that lived on Potapsco a little down from the citgo. She ended up on backpage eventually and I lost touch around that time. She was always good to me and funny how we met. Way back she was walking with a provider of mine and I whispered "do you date" she whispered her number back to me LOL. If I recall she had a tramp stamp that said Sarah and a butt crack that was wide open LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sarah_2.jpg‎   Sarah.jpg‎  

  11. #37909
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWcz  [View Original Post]
    Brooklyn's been hot le with more presence than I have ever seen. Parking where they can see people making multiple passes.
    This, I went down there today say barley anything out, decent weather too.

  12. #37908
    This girl was extremely hot. Just wish I could still find a SW like in SD these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    She's 24 now. This is what she looked like a few years ago. Back then she had a place to live and was always dressed well with nice makeup on. A year or two ago she and I calculated that she had probably sucked about 5,000 dicks in the years that she had been doing this. She said at the time that it's a good thing that she loves to suck dick.

    The life is definitely taking a toll on her.

  13. #37907

    Amber / Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    She's 24 now. This is what she looked like a few years ago. Back then she had a place to live and was always dressed well with nice makeup on. A year or two ago she and I calculated that she had probably sucked about 5,000 dicks in the years that she had been doing this. She said at the time that it's a good thing that she loves to suck dick.

    The life is definitely taking a toll on her.
    She use to be very hot once upon a time ago. I seen her a few weeks ago. She looks rough. I miss the old her.

  14. #37906
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    She's 24 now. This is what she looked like a few years ago. Back then she had a place to live and was always dressed well with nice makeup on. A year or two ago she and I calculated that she had probably sucked about 5,000 dicks in the years that she had been doing this. She said at the time that it's a good thing that she loves to suck dick.

    The life is definitely taking a toll on her.
    This is not the Amber I reported on that I found in Elridge. However, I'd welcome the chance to find this Amber is someone can point me in the correct direction. Thanks.

  15. #37905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Amber / Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    How old is she now?
    She's 24 now. This is what she looked like a few years ago. Back then she had a place to live and was always dressed well with nice makeup on. A year or two ago she and I calculated that she had probably sucked about 5,000 dicks in the years that she had been doing this. She said at the time that it's a good thing that she loves to suck dick.

    The life is definitely taking a toll on her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amber1.PNG‎   Amber2.PNG‎   Amber3.PNG‎   Amber4.PNG‎   Amber5.PNG‎  

    Amber8.jpg‎   Amber11.PNG‎   Amber12.PNG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape