Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,506 to 20,520 of 32168
-
10-22-18 14:30 #11663Regular Member

Posts: 7Herndon Therapy.
Hello all,
I've been out of commission due to a minor surgery to my back, but I finally decided it was time to get back into the game. Went to Herndon Therapy.
Location. Pretty easy to get to. Tons of parking. It's on the second floor of a building with a single door entrance. I am unsure if it is also an AMP, but suite 201 was almost where I went (if you walk up the stairs in the middle it's the first thing you see). You can be seen entering the main road, so that's less than ideal. They have a stealthy camera too.
Inside. Standard situation. Nowhere near the nicest looking place that I have been but it suffices. There is a table shower and a sauna. My masseuse said 3 of them work there.
Experience- I was greeted by a woman named Lee. I think she is what you all refer to as a spinner. Not sure on lingo, she was very skinny. Said she had been there for 3 months. She had fake boobs. And I'd probably date her somewhere around late 40's or early 50's. Her English was pretty good, one of the best I've had, not to say there wasn't still some language barrier.
80 dollars for 60 minutes.
I got the TS, kinda dingy, not one of the nicest ones.
Her massage was fantastic. One of the best I have received from an AMP. She dug, took time, went over places multiple times, did a little teasing sort of mounting at times.
We chatted throughout. She gave a teasing before the flip with her boobs, which was a first for me.
On the flip, she seemed enthusiastic about it, I asked how much to lose the bottoms, as her top was already off, we settled on 100 dollars. She definitely has the fake boobs and older body. I did a little fingering, she did some body rubbing.
I was not a big fan of her technique when she finally got into it, seemed kinda. Well kinda what I would have done at home. Not much finesse. But she was great with the teasing before she went into it. I finished and she gave me a towel for my fingering hand as she wiped me down.
Got a little more massage at the end on my other head. Then we said our goodbyes.
Overall: the location is alright. Inside wasn't very nice in comparison to others. Lee was an excellent masseuse and great at teasing but the fake boobs didn't really do it for me. As always, I would have preferred a younger girl. I know, these older ones have something to offer and I'm not complaining LOL just need to try a younger one once. Overall solid experience and I'll probably go back.
MrWilson.
-
10-22-18 13:54 #11662Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 86Reston Wellness
Went to Roger Bacon #6, Jenny was not available so saw a young lady named Lily. She looks about 18 though I would guess mid to late 20's. Very cute girl, and very polite. Her English was impeccable, probably the best I have seen at an AMP. She said she has only been here for 4 years but it sounds like she was born and raised here.
Shower was ok, nothing special though. Massage was very good and firm. Standard NOVA, no roaming but she did mention it was a bad time. I said next time and she smiled so I think she would take her panties off. Probably not much more on the menu though. But got the full hour, left .4 and no complaints. Would leave more when panties come off. I would repeat, very sweet girl.
Lily did confirm Jenny is there and that it is the same Jenny that was in McLean.
-
10-22-18 13:14 #11661Senior Member

Posts: 35Tips on average
RTFF (You've been a member long enough to know). Few topics will raise more ire than tipping discussions. Generally, start at $40 for NOVA Std. Less if it was really bad and you never intend to return. $60 if theres a headlight show and some roaming. $80 and up for more appreciation. Resis tipping for "a promise of more next time" (it drives rates up). Always be nice.
Originally Posted by EdZach
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 11:24 #11660Senior Member

Posts: 53House
Yep. $80 is the norm in the area. Sometimes you find $70, but that's unusual around here.
Originally Posted by EdZach
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-18 09:23 #11659Senior Member

Posts: 427Choice of clean: Standard Shower, Table Shower, Hot towel rub
I was wondering about client's preferences -- and the variety of cleaning options offered by our favorite AMPs.
All the places I patronize have some option for starting (or ending) clean -- but I've found no rhyme or reason for the selection of the business.
I think I enjoy the benefits of the TS most. Clean and playful. I've also enjoyed "reciprocating" (the MT allowed me to give her a TS after a session -- but only at one location).
I have had enjoyment from the standard shower experience (and more than one independent has joined me in that shower, which is more fun).
What surprises me is how relaxing a hot towel rub-down can be (and, since she brings to towels to the room, no awkward walking to the shower area with the not-quite large enough towel around the waist).
Curious about the brother mongers observations and preferences.
Always be nice to the ladies!
PA.
-
10-22-18 08:14 #11658Regular Member

Posts: 19House fee and tip
Normally go to places in Maryland. I am only looking for what seems to be called the NOVA massage. What is considered a reasonable tip?
Also is $80 the most common house fee?
Thanks.
-
10-21-18 06:55 #11657Regular Member

Posts: 9Some Clue
This one is nearby the Circle Towers at Fairfax.
Originally Posted by WillyHost
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-18 23:59 #11656Senior Member

Posts: 648Angel Therapy. It's one of three in same complex.
Originally Posted by WillyHost
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-18 21:25 #11655Senior Member

Posts: 133Angels there are three
I found three Fairfax Angel locations; Visiting Angels, Angel Therapy & Thai ANgel Spa. Would someone please help narrow the search. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by HuntzMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-18 15:08 #11654Senior Member

Posts: 215Shirlington
Stopped by to see the hype since I was in NoVa and not my stomping grounds in the burg. Walked up and saw Abby? Didn't matchup with previous reports here and couldn't tell ifshewas saying Babi. Had her repeat a couple of times so I could report correctly but it was just hard to understand. She was roughly 5'6 ish older, thin frame, nice natural "C"s I believe. Possibly "D"s but on a small frame everything looks bigger.
It's funny, because she opens the door wearing a red spandex pants with a thin red tank top. Bedazzled red bra underneath that you could tell. I walk-in with the attitude of confidence knowing it's not my first rodeo and she asks while walking to a room of I had been there before. I tell her yes and when I turn to hand her my donation her top is already off and she is walking just in pants and bra. Absolutely perfect. Here nipples were poking out and all I could do was stare at the round brown areolas popping out of the top of her bra.
TS was thorough. Massage was quite nice. Actual massage with real pressure points. Then came the sell. She tried to upsell $. 4 for service. I stuck firm to $. 2 with the hr massage at. 8 She reluctantly agreed but mentioned next time it's $. 4 for extras with a hhr session of. 6 Whatever. I wasn't going to give in. I may do the hhr and stick to $$ final payout. Anyways, she was quick on the CBJ but allowed all the time I wanted for the wrestling match. I could tell from her not rushing me, she was enjoying it too. At the end, she had to catch her breath and take a moment. No DATY offered and no FIV. Otherwise she was super sexy and tight.
Will return. If all providers act that way, then I am going to go broke. Stay safe out there!
-
10-20-18 06:46 #11653Regular Member

Posts: 9CoCo is like Heaven On Earth
Hi All,
Few days back I dreamt of CoCo and OMG!! What a pleasurable moment it was!! She is still the best monger out there. Her soft body and a great attitude with smiles will draw you closer to her always!! Great TS, excellent massage service and a great finish!! She kind of gets into the mood, and ready to melt in your hand like a soft warm buttery cake freshly baked out of oven. Only thing is be on time else you might loose her as she is super busy!!
Definitely I would repeat.
Regards,
Sam.
-
10-20-18 06:37 #11652Regular Member

Posts: 9Please Provide Coco Link
Hey, thanks for all those details. Can you also please provide the link to Coco / Linda's Ad? Earlier tgere was one forum BP, but after it got banned in the US, there are so many distributed networks, its getting more tough to follow!!
Originally Posted by HuntzMan
[View Original Post]
Regards,
Sam.
-
10-19-18 22:27 #11651Senior Member

Posts: 100So the police setup a MP sting with women cops. Of course, they only offer DIY. I pay, jerk off in front of her and then get arrested. Lovely. I'm OK with my mug shot being published for procuring a prostitute. But having my mug out there for being a jerk off would totally suck.
Originally Posted by OldManRose
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-18 21:00 #11650Senior Member

Posts: 1991It was never an AMP but rather a classic Asian Crapshoot place
If you do a search on the number, here's one of ads you'll find.
Originally Posted by Luckey
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/her...scorts/1357343
Search this forum for "crapshoot" and you'll find plenty of intel about these kinds of places. $$ is overpaying by quite a bit so I wouldn't be surprised if you get a text from them in the future asking you to come back.
Shame on RubMaps for listing this outfit as though it was a regular spa. It's a good reminder to always double-check your info, no matter what the source.
-
10-19-18 14:21 #11649Senior Member

Posts: 190Thai place in fairfax?
Don mentioned kitty Kat and how there's the thai place in fairfax. Anyone care to share? Thanks.











Reply With Quote





