Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 928 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 754 804 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 13918
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3373
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    I was surprising to read that she was married.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]
    And had a kid too.
    I've mentioned before on these forums that the vast majority of WGs are likely married. When TER went down in the US I had punted 20 of the TER Top 50 - so these are girls plenty of mongers on here have punted - and I knew for a fact that 5 of them were married. And they probably all were, I just hadn't been made aware.

    This shouldn't be too surprising. Girls who are hot aren't single, much less ones that know how to fuck.

  2. #3372

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Sad but not unexpected.

    She was completely out there.

    I don't know how she managed to survive even on a day to day basis.

    I was surprising to read that she was married.
    And had a kid too.

  3. #3371
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]
    Sad but not unexpected.

    She was completely out there.

    I don't know how she managed to survive even on a day to day basis.

    I was surprising to read that she was married.

  4. #3370

    Kat Kora obituary


  5. #3369

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    Just heard that kat kora passed away. Unknown cause of death. Yes she was totally crazy but when you could put up with it, she was a pretty good time and what a body. RIP.
    How did you hear? I had some interaction with her, but never took the plunge because she started stalking me-calling all hours, etc. I know she was a heavy drug user and her pics didn't look too healthy, I can't say I'm totally shocked.

  6. #3368
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Rip

    Just heard that kat kora passed away. Unknown cause of death. Yes she was totally crazy but when you could put up with it, she was a pretty good time and what a body. RIP.

  7. #3367

    No GFE

    I'm assuming it's non GFE right?

  8. #3366
    Quote Originally Posted by Budentist  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews or experience?
    She nuts bro. I Don't have any experience with her in person. If you going to contact her use a burner phone. I didn't agree to 600 for he and she hounded me for 2 days. She was pissed. This was 2 years ago.

  9. #3365

    Red Head Bentley Barbie

    I saw the 💇 🔴 Red Head Bentley at her incall🏨 close to the strip🎰 . She asked for a 🤳 to make sure I was legit. Ha ha. (no-problem) I made it to her spot and she quickly started to un-128087; and get down to the good stuff. She has nice hips👭 to view from the back. Hurry go see her before she leaves town in a few.

    #redhead #red #vegas #lasvegas #snowbunny #incall #sincity #provider #tattoos #whitegirl #curves #dancer #intimate #swlisting #booty #sexy.

    https://switter.at/@bentleybarbie/with_replies

    I did the hhr for 2.

    Have fun.

  10. #3364

    Rates. From what I remember

    Tori was 150-hhr 200-hour.

    Macy Rae 200-hhr 400-hr.

    Tinnyxx 180 hhr /300 hr.

    Later have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMadison  [View Original Post]
    Can you share donation amount for both these girls. Macy's quote to me was way out of my budget. The second one seems more in line with my normal. Thanks.

  11. #3363

    Mr Smiley

    Can you share donation amount for both these girls. Macy's quote to me was way out of my budget. The second one seems more in line with my normal. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    2 Nights ago with Hot Tinyxx.

    At tinyxx This Girl Rocks🚀 I just had the 👙 sexiest tiny she-devil😈 that you can ask for at my hotel-rm. I sent a text and she replied. A reference ✅ I was 📚 I opened the door it was ON. She as a sexy 😅 dirty-mouth 👄 and knows how to use it while working on your body from all angles. If you like Spinners than she is the 1. Her 37 + reviews on PD don't lie. 😎.

    https://switter.at/@tinyxx

    https://privatedelights.ch/listing/t...vada/Las-Vegas

  12. #3362
    Shill for CLL ignore my posts


    Posts: 484
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    To answer your question, I'm right here wondering why you are not using the report post button.

    A2

  13. #3361
    2 Nights ago with Hot Tinyxx.

    At tinyxx This Girl Rocks🚀 I just had the 👙 sexiest tiny she-devil😈 that you can ask for at my hotel-rm. I sent a text and she replied. A reference ✅ I was 📚 I opened the door it was ON. She as a sexy 😅 dirty-mouth 👄 and knows how to use it while working on your body from all angles. If you like Spinners than she is the 1. Her 37 + reviews on PD don't lie. 😎.

    https://switter.at/@tinyxx

    https://privatedelights.ch/listing/t...vada/Las-Vegas

  14. #3360

    Fun time with Macy Rae

    https://switter.at/@Macyrae

    At Macyrae an amazing earlier morning wake-up with Macy. I texted her and we met at her Las Vegas🎰 incall spot. She is super laid back and chill. I went for her 1-hour date and glad I did. She is flexible and a ton of fun. : horny: 💃 . She Took every drop 💦 out of me this morning and now I need fluids and a nap😴 . Thanks Macy Rae. I will be seeing you soon.

  15. #3359

    Fun with Tori

    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...-blonde_180291

    https://outcall.com.eastbay.listcraw...post/26932392/

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2941003

    I had to re-do. My last links were not working.

    Hey Men, I just had the young little perky blonde Tori in my hotel room. I texted the number from her post and she drove over within 25 minutes. She is very upbeat and like to talk which is cool. We both talked about Vegas and the game.

    Everything was played safe with a cover and she let me hit it from the back in dogie until I got Me Real Good. I will repeat again for sure. Have fun.

    P.S. I would add about 6-pounds to her photos listed here, not fat, but nice and Juicy in all the Right places. And the tats don't lie. Her hhr was 150, but I did the hour for $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape