Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 10948
-
10-18-18 11:21 #613Senior Member

Posts: 104Maureen
I second that. Very close in looks if not the same person. But DD's as advertised was false. Was a mere B / C with baby damage.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
Having said that, she aims to please but not worth the price.
Mere.
-
10-18-18 04:08 #612Regular Member

Posts: 1Autumn MCE
I saw autumn for the third time, and I can't seem to get her off of my mind. She's a young beautiful girl, tan, with a tight body and perky pierced tits- She reminds me a bit of Aaliyah hidid. She always gives a warm welcome and always seems to remember me. We chatted for a bit, I showered and she welcomed me with passionate DFK. When I say passionate, I mean PASSIONATE. She could convince any one of us that she is in love with you. A dangerous trait. I could have kissed her for the whole hour, but then I saw her CFM face and I went down for DATY. She tastes as good as she looks. Very real, doesn't seem to be faking. After a little I had to get a BBBJ with those beautiful lips. No words to describe her BBBJ. Had to hold the bust. Finally, we put a raincoat on. She's tight— like really tight. She begged me to be careful and I did, but I almost couldn't help myself. After watching her on top CG, I flipped her over for CDS to finish the deed. She holds great conversation after, like she's known you for decades.
Only problem I have with her is that she is hardly around. Anyone know why?
-
10-18-18 00:07 #611Senior Member

Posts: 1353Maureen at 530.
Saw Maureen at European. escortbook.com (aka 530).
The good: Hot body and exotic eastern European face, started with DFK then sincere BBBJ flipping to great 69, then multiple positions with long pop into the bag! GFE all the way!
The bad: Wanted $150+$200 for HH FS and $220+$300 for H FS (that's $520! I was ready to walk out then we got it down to $300 for HH (could have done better.). The surprise prices at 530 are getting annoying.
The surprise: Not the girl in the pictures (well, no surprise there, but close enough), but someone I've seen before very recently under a different name and Euro squad! Out of respect for her, I won't say more but Senior Members can PM me if needed and if kept confidential.
-
10-17-18 17:10 #610Senior Member

Posts: 221Accurate-Nikki-chicagolandmassage
That is accurate. It's not her in the pic yet very similar to an older version of the girl in that pic. She was sweet and hot. Like a soccer mom. It would be great if she took requests for role playing as a soccer mom.
Originally Posted by Bryzzo
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 12:03 #609Senior Member

Posts: 149Vanessa
It was only Vanessa, who also appears as Addy from Angelli's.
Originally Posted by Miramir
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 09:15 #608Regular Member

Posts: 12Where else do Danielle and Vanessa work? Can you share? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 08:16 #607Senior Member

Posts: 151Sabrina
Well, I haven't seen any reviews on Sabrina and I've been wanting to see her since she started. I'm not sure if the pictures on site are accurate cause she looked different in person. Anyway I was running late cause of traffic. She answered the door in black bra and panties wearing high heels very sexy. I jumped in shower came out and she was already naked with just the heels on. I stood next to the bed we lfk, dfk, caressed her body while she grabbed my cock teasing it. Eventually the towel came off and she started a great BBBJ. View was amazing, I played with her ass and pussy. After a while I wanted to taste her pussy. Laid her back and started daty. She was very responsive and she seemed to enjoy it. Her pussy looked and tasted so good. Fiv and fia I felt her clench as I fingered her beautiful ass. She performed more BBBJ to get me hard and pulled out the condom. I put it on and she jumped into doggy. Fucking amazing hearing her moans and saying fuck once in a while was intense. I didn't even have to ask and she spread her ass for me. I grabbed her hair and hearing her say pull my hair got me excited more. I gave her some spanking and hearing it was great. Moved into 69 then mish and pounded her for a good while. She kept the moans going and sure she came for me cause I could see her pussy juices on my cock. I got tired and not much time left. I laid on the bed and asked for BBBJ. She obliged without hesitation. I grabbed the back of her head with both hands told her to make me cum. I exploded down her throat as she dt me and swalled it all. More lfk, dfk, showered. Chit chat for a bit talked about her tattoos and her age. She's 24 mixed latina, told me the other girls consider her old cause she's one of the older ones. I told her she beautiful and I'd like to see her again. All the women I've met at mce is top notch just the way I like them under 108 lbs, less than 5'4", slim. Now I have to try the obes I haven't seen.
Originally Posted by LatinaLLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 18:15 #606Senior Member

Posts: 149Short MCE reports and request
MCE continues to provide beautiful girls with very good performance. Recently saw Danielle and Vanessa (who also works with another agency under a different name). Both allowed vigorous DATY (which I love), sloppy BBBJ, and tight vaginas (each riding me in cowgirl to a pleasing conclusion). I recommend, especially with the cheaper advance booking rates.
I am very much interested in your recommendations for an African-American escort in Chicago (or of one who you know may be visiting in the near future). Thanks in advance, and please feel free to PM me (just emptied my inbox, so it should not be a problem).
-
10-16-18 12:33 #605Regular Member

Posts: 18-Naperville, number ending in 5118 assured me in text that she's early 20's with "real pic". In the funky motel room was a lady +45 years of age. Total waste of time. 0/10.
-Damen and I-55 area, number ending in 7086, around 10 pm a 26 yro was available. She had a right hip problem, rushed, mechanical. Another girl was busy when I got in was still busy when I got out. Quality of girls seems to have dropped and the age increased. 8/10.
-31st and Expressway, ending in 2188, swong by 2 weeks ago. Lucsious girl with huge natural melons, pepperoni areolas, and sweaty big pale bottom. 9/10.
-
10-15-18 09:58 #604Senior Member

Posts: 78That is her in the pics
She might be a tad older than what is represented in pics, but she's attractive. 40 ish, maybe a bit over 40. Fantastic shape.
Originally Posted by PeterWanger69
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 08:46 #603Senior Member

Posts: 83Annabelle from Michelle's
I ended up choosing Annabelle from Michelle's. Definitely the right choice! She is beautiful with an awesome body. Very pretty with great tits and ass. I could not ask for a better combination of beauty and sexy body. I worked with Nick to make the appointment. Very nice guy. Light screening required for the lady's safety. I was a bit nervous before she arrived but she put me at ease the moment she arrived at my hotel room. Greeted me with a LFK and hug which quickly turned in to DFK. We sat on the bed and chatted for a while. She is a very interesting lady to talk with. She eventually said "we should get comfortable" and we did. Completely. Her body looks even better without clothes. I told her I wanted to lick every inch of her body and she welcomed it. After I worked my way up and down her body and of course ended up in DATY. She seemed to love it and we moved to 69. Followed by BBBJ. I really don't know how much time had passed because I felt like I was in heaven. At some point she covered me up and jumped on for some CG. Very tight and knows how to ride. Unfortunately, I exploded in the cover and we did not make it to other positions, although I am sure she is game. We cleaned up and talked some more until the hour was up. A fantastic time with a wonderful lady! I was hoping to see her again while I was there but it did not work out. If I am ever in Chicago again this will be my first call! Hell I might make a trip just to see her again.
-
10-12-18 18:21 #602Senior Member

Posts: 171Selena
Saw selena MCE yesterday afternoon cute girl very sexy body with pierced nips. Dfk to start bbjcim. Talked for awhile went for round 2 with bbj but no matter how hot the girl is soon as that condom goes on for sex my dick loses interest. Cool girl only 19 definitely wanted me to leave happy said she felt bad I probably could have gotten her to extend the visit but I was in a rush to be somewhere. I would repeat.
-
10-12-18 11:34 #601Senior Member

Posts: 180Did Nikki look like her pic online? Or at least a close representation?
Originally Posted by Bryzzo
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 11:00 #600Senior Member

Posts: 97I feel better that I picked Octavia over her!
Originally Posted by MolluskMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 13:11 #599Senior Member

Posts: 78Nikki. Very good
I saw Nikki a couple weeks ago at their new location near the expressway far north side. Very fun experience. I did the half hour, there were extras avail. I went for full service for extra $100.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
I've seen others through them in the past at various locations. Solid experience every time, booking is very professional. I suck with names, unfortunately.










Reply With Quote





