Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,566 to 23,580 of 61438
-
10-19-18 18:25 #37873Senior Member

Posts: 283Layla
Yup. Still clean so far without any relapses.
Originally Posted by HeadLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-18 15:43 #37872Banned Member

Posts: 254Layla.
Anyone seen Layla with the DSLs recently? I haven't seen her in awhile. 2nd to last time I caught up with her (Fee months ago), she said she was going into rehab. Then I saw her a few weeks later and she was like, "I guess you can see I didn't go to rehab". LOL. Just wondering if anyone has seen her around. I miss that good head. LOL.
-
10-19-18 12:44 #37871Senior Member

Posts: 694Josie
She is outright fat now no other way to put it I do not even know how she is even still capable of doing a car date anymore still has a great personality though.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-18 11:42 #37870Senior Member

Posts: 88350 lbs
She's st least 50 lbs heavier than those pics. Friend and fellow monger saw her yesterday and told me she's gained even more weight than when I saw her several weeks ago. He said, "I had to settle". No fish biting when he was out yesterday.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
I completely get it not all being about looks. My favorite head doctor is looking worse and worse but she's very sweet and has a high desire to please and most definitely does not have GPS. I did compliment Josie on her demeanor and I get why people date her. I don't spend more than 30 min max from pick up to drop off wth SW / car dates. I'm not looking for company, but skills at a good value. If I'm not feeling the attitude, we will never make it to the spot, I'll drop off quick!
-
10-19-18 08:44 #37869Senior Member

Posts: 512My only issue is she looks A LOT like one of my wifes friends. Like they could be twins if her friend used LOL.
BQ22.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-18 07:21 #37868Senior Member

Posts: 261Josie looks
I do not have any new pictures just dated her on Wednesday and we had a blast she is one of my ATF. And very easy going with no drama. NG.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-18 07:05 #37867Senior Member

Posts: 192I've not met Josie but for me it's not always about looks. Some girls are just more comfortable to be with. If you know there's not going to be any drama and they get the job done. That's a win in my book. If they have a pleasant personality and you get to know them a little, that's a win. It's a bonus if their good at their craft. Josie appears cute to me. I hope someone can share her digits so I can report back but with actual first hand experience.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 21:20 #37866Senior Member

Posts: 977Josie
Maybe it's me, but I just don't find her attractive.
Anymore input or updated pics? These are old.
-
10-18-18 20:35 #37865Senior Member

Posts: 192I m originally from Philly and don't know the area well yet but can someone PM me on where in Brooklyn Park, I might be able to find Josie. If someone has digits, that's much appreciated. I read the forum posts but am not certain what section to look in. Thanks.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 01:56 #37864Senior Member

Posts: 261Josie Fun
I dated her yesterday and we had a great time. She is so fun and free. NG.
Originally Posted by Tdube
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 21:54 #37863Senior Member

Posts: 53Bullseye
That's her.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 20:50 #37862Senior Member

Posts: 2419Daniella
Does anyone have any info on a PAWG named Daniella that Liz introduced me to on past Saturday night?
-
10-17-18 19:43 #37861Senior Member

Posts: 883Good Find
She's a big ole girl? Nice personality, clean, skilled, and no GPS.
Originally Posted by Gidceo
[View Original Post]
She has given me number 2 x but it has never worked. Last four 5105?
-
10-17-18 19:15 #37860Senior Member

Posts: 157Gps
Gold Pussy Syndrome = GPS.
-
10-17-18 17:03 #37859Senior Member

Posts: 161Josie
Around page 352.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy1957
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





