Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 18816
-
10-19-18 15:36 #9606Senior Member

Posts: 200Brazilians
Looking to dream at an AMP when I checked out the Fl Brazilian site and noticed Valentino. Never been able to schedule with this group in the past due to last minute timing on my part. Today, not sure if I'd call it lucky or unlucky that I did. V was a beautiful gal that looked like the online pics. My issue was no spark or personality. Never had a lackluster BBBJ with such a pretty gal that had me lose interest. Also due to the don't touch here and Oh, I'm sensitive there. May have had a better time looking at her and taking matters into my own hands. Made the best of it and was out in 20 and $. 6 lighter, won't repeat. Also had a dream last week Ruby was back at you massage, woke up from that one feeling 10 times better.
-
10-19-18 09:14 #9605Senior Member

Posts: 325Hello
I am going to assume this is sexy Italian Charlie because if a guy had that user name. Help us all.
Originally Posted by SweetSexiThang
[View Original Post]
Last edited by LuvInIt007; 10-19-18 at 09:15. Reason: Spellcheck sux
-
10-18-18 19:31 #9604Regular Member

Posts: 1Charlie
Trying to post and learn to communicate. With you fine fellow.
-
10-18-18 12:51 #9603Senior Member

Posts: 35Candy
Ah that sucks. I've been missing those times. I remember the first time she gave me a rimjob I wasn't expecting it. Haha was nice tho.
Originally Posted by MicBush
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 13:42 #9602Regular Member

Posts: 20Is that the name?
So is "JR rabbit" the name of the supplement?
Originally Posted by James185
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 04:55 #9601Senior Member

Posts: 140JR Rabbit.
Any local convience store carrys these and they work well. 4.99 a piece.
Originally Posted by JhonWick
[View Original Post]
JR Rabbit.
-
10-16-18 01:56 #9600Senior Member

Posts: 373Sex tour
So I'm thinking about hitting a sex tour and I need some suggestions on where to go only like a 4 day weekend so I'm not tryna go far maybe local.
-
10-15-18 23:44 #9599Senior Member

Posts: 288Candy
A member monger recently posted that she got hooked up with a bad crowd and is on an extended vacation.
Originally Posted by BraddyWestSide
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 22:26 #9598Senior Member

Posts: 153Was wondering the same thing.
Last I saw her life was going well for her. Like two weeks later she just disappeared. You talking about Candyland right?
Originally Posted by NightFox28
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 14:27 #9597Regular Member

Posts: 24Them site account
Can someone with an EroticMonkey account post the review for. Coral EMID: 411441.
-
10-13-18 23:18 #9596Senior Member

Posts: 458Mexican candy?
She moved didn't she use to walk with a Dalmatian in the mornings.
Originally Posted by NightFox28
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 17:12 #9595Senior Member

Posts: 69Number
Thanks vino for Sydney number mafia 45.
-
10-12-18 19:09 #9594Senior Member

Posts: 35Candy
Anyone know whatever happened to Candy that was off of Howell branch / lake Howell? Miss her bbbjs.
-
10-12-18 17:46 #9593Senior Member

Posts: 620Prego and
Just saw on EB (was going off the hook BTW, probably half BS ads) where Ashley Monroe aka back in the day Kansas Queen is prego and advertising, not my thing but I know some of ya beg for it, also that Gypsy Anal Queen tatted girl was posting there and on STG, I got wind that she has in call on 192, SS96 got no time for Grady and his cousin LEO down there, be safe fellas.
-
10-12-18 16:52 #9592Senior Member

Posts: 197Please let me know if you see her because I'd love to get some of that asap!!
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





