Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 615 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 115 515 565 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 665 715 1115 ... LastLast
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 18816
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9606

    Brazilians

    Looking to dream at an AMP when I checked out the Fl Brazilian site and noticed Valentino. Never been able to schedule with this group in the past due to last minute timing on my part. Today, not sure if I'd call it lucky or unlucky that I did. V was a beautiful gal that looked like the online pics. My issue was no spark or personality. Never had a lackluster BBBJ with such a pretty gal that had me lose interest. Also due to the don't touch here and Oh, I'm sensitive there. May have had a better time looking at her and taking matters into my own hands. Made the best of it and was out in 20 and $. 6 lighter, won't repeat. Also had a dream last week Ruby was back at you massage, woke up from that one feeling 10 times better.

  2. #9605

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetSexiThang  [View Original Post]
    Trying to post and learn to communicate. With you fine fellow.
    I am going to assume this is sexy Italian Charlie because if a guy had that user name. Help us all.
    Last edited by LuvInIt007; 10-19-18 at 09:15. Reason: Spellcheck sux

  3. #9604

    Charlie

    Trying to post and learn to communicate. With you fine fellow.

  4. #9603

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by MicBush  [View Original Post]
    A member monger recently posted that she got hooked up with a bad crowd and is on an extended vacation.
    Ah that sucks. I've been missing those times. I remember the first time she gave me a rimjob I wasn't expecting it. Haha was nice tho.

  5. #9602

    Is that the name?

    Quote Originally Posted by James185  [View Original Post]
    Any local convience store carrys these and they work well. 4.99 a piece.

    JR Rabbit.
    So is "JR rabbit" the name of the supplement?

  6. #9601

    JR Rabbit.

    Quote Originally Posted by JhonWick  [View Original Post]
    Hi new in town, can someone tell me where to buy viagra or cialis, not prescription of course need 2 or 3 pills.
    Any local convience store carrys these and they work well. 4.99 a piece.

    JR Rabbit.

  7. #9600

    Sex tour

    So I'm thinking about hitting a sex tour and I need some suggestions on where to go only like a 4 day weekend so I'm not tryna go far maybe local.

  8. #9599

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by BraddyWestSide  [View Original Post]
    Last I saw her life was going well for her. Like two weeks later she just disappeared. You talking about Candyland right?
    A member monger recently posted that she got hooked up with a bad crowd and is on an extended vacation.

  9. #9598

    Was wondering the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by NightFox28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know whatever happened to Candy that was off of Howell branch / lake Howell? Miss her bbbjs.
    Last I saw her life was going well for her. Like two weeks later she just disappeared. You talking about Candyland right?

  10. #9597

    Them site account

    Can someone with an EroticMonkey account post the review for. Coral EMID: 411441.

  11. #9596

    Mexican candy?

    Quote Originally Posted by NightFox28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know whatever happened to Candy that was off of Howell branch / lake Howell? Miss her bbbjs.
    She moved didn't she use to walk with a Dalmatian in the mornings.

  12. #9595

    Number

    Thanks vino for Sydney number mafia 45.

  13. #9594

    Candy

    Anyone know whatever happened to Candy that was off of Howell branch / lake Howell? Miss her bbbjs.

  14. #9593

    Prego and

    Just saw on EB (was going off the hook BTW, probably half BS ads) where Ashley Monroe aka back in the day Kansas Queen is prego and advertising, not my thing but I know some of ya beg for it, also that Gypsy Anal Queen tatted girl was posting there and on STG, I got wind that she has in call on 192, SS96 got no time for Grady and his cousin LEO down there, be safe fellas.

  15. #9592
    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    Bbw fantasy was going to call but that I should ask for Intel first. https://escortindex.com/large/orland.../1272912?img=7.
    Please let me know if you see her because I'd love to get some of that asap!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape