Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,876 to 28,890 of 30329
-
10-19-18 00:03 #1454Administrator

Posts: 5263I'm curious
Has anybody EVER, even one time, known a chick that always had pics like that didn't take great pride in her B / tchness?
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
A2.
-
10-18-18 23:32 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 44Indigo Skye
I've seen her around and actually got her rates one day but then went silent. I'll bet she books quick and done. Anyone seen Indigo Skye.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/indigo-s...arlotte-312219
https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/6/4/e/5/...f385438d_f.jpg
Thanks.
-
10-18-18 22:12 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 158Wednesday
Anyone seen Wednesday who is listed on Carolina Eros? She looks young and attractive. Thanks.
-
10-18-18 21:55 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 107As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by Schandl2
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 16:08 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 719Agreed
Choosing to post photos that only show "resting b / tch face" is typically a sign of a bad attitude.
Originally Posted by WerkingKlasse
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 11:49 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 377Honestly I had no idea what I was getting into. I'm not as experienced as some of you guys. I thought her pictures were fine. What exactly about them makes it look like she has a sour atttlitude?
Originally Posted by WerkingKlasse
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 09:41 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 42This one was obvious
My take is, that you should have known going in on this. You can tell from the pictures she carries a sour personality and a terrible attitude. Any girl that carries themself like a ghetto hood-rat is probably a hood-rat.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-18 09:03 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 180Indian or Latina
Can anyone PM me contact info for East Indian or Latina providers. Preferably Indian.
Thanks.
-
10-18-18 07:25 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 127Visiting Charlotte
Visiting Charlotte this weekend. Would like some recommendations on any Independent Lady's that are dependable and and have good reviews. Would appreciate the help. PM me please. Thanks.
-
10-18-18 00:49 #1445Senior Member

Posts: 377I see what you're saying but trust me I'm right about this one. In fact, 60 was her original qv rate. She just changed it to 80 recently. I mentioned that to her as well as my first time seeing her. Either way it would still end up the same. I guarantee it.
Originally Posted by RedBird6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 13:47 #1444Senior Member

Posts: 288Ymmv
Goes to show you never can tell. I saw her last week and had a great experience. She has some miles on her, but so do I! But her attitude with me was great. I have found though that some ladies prefer not to be critiqued—not just in the bedroom.
Originally Posted by Schandl2
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 13:43 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 288You're suggesting that she enjoys doughnuts?
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 09:55 #1442Regular Member

Posts: 12Thanks for the intel
I was going to dream with her today. Bummer. Changing plans now.
Originally Posted by LittleWolf00
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 09:24 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 252RE: Help
I've had some limited success with escortdirectory.com. Put in your location and see what's available. Similar prices as Eros but as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by BobHeat75
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 06:46 #1440Senior Member

Posts: 74Sloppy uncle?
That is some sloppy work from uncle LEO.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





