Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11640
    This may have been asked before but where can Tiff be found? Any links or info would be appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by KevBoss88  [View Original Post]
    I have only seen Tiffany once and on top of being drop dead gorgeous she is the kindest and most accommodating provider I have ever seen hands down.

  2. #11639

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by BattMann  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I've seen her semi-regularly for a few years now. Enjoy my time every time and definitely better after she's comfortable with you. Regarding some recent complaints, yes, occasionally she has responded to a text message during a session, but it's always quick. Plus, when I'm the guy in the other side of one of those texts, I always appreciate the response if I'm trying to work out a schedule.

    BTW, the picture posted posted below is not a good shot. Much better looking in person or in other photos I've seen on the web. I'll decline to post examples. It's easy to that research on your own if you are competent with google.
    Could someone get me contact info on Tiffany.

  3. #11638

    AAMPs?

    If anyone knows the number to any Asian apartment massage places I would appreciate if you pm'd me or something.

  4. #11637

    Unreal

    Quote Originally Posted by CarmeloJoe35  [View Original Post]
    I think T is incredible. People complain but I've had nothing but a great experience in every way.
    I have only seen Tiffany once and on top of being drop dead gorgeous she is the kindest and most accommodating provider I have ever seen hands down.

  5. #11636

    My lost decade

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoyToy  [View Original Post]
    She looks about 31-32. Great ass and tits. Still got some pregnancy weight to lose but her cute drawl makes up for a lot. She talks a lot. I engage her in it and it pays off. Safe house converted to office building. I've seen her driver's license.
    An error in my Born Sept 1989 post. Make it 1979.

    She just turned 39 last month.

  6. #11635

    First visit

    Quote Originally Posted by OuttaMilk  [View Original Post]
    I visited a massage place and got a handjob how would I get something like a blowjob or sex.
    Make the international sign for OK with your hand.

    Open your mouth like you were going to show somebody your o-face.

    Pound your circled thumb and index finger of the hand still in the shape of the international sign for OK up against your your lips still spread from continuing to make the o-face.

    With your other hand, with the palm up, rub the pad of your thumb against the pad of your middle finger.

    Or you could just ask her if she would do whatever it is that you want her to do.

  7. #11634

    M1

    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    Then walk if those are the only two working. Something tells me as soon as you start to leave Anna will magically appear out of the back. I'm not a message guy but I do have a degree in bullshit. Think about it, how many guys do just what you're doing (ask for Anna first)? Mamasan has to lie and say she isn't there so she can rotate the girls. I'm assuming you could also call up there and ask who's working if you don't have the willpower to walk. I know it's hard to walk away when you think you're about to get some pussy.

    Good luck.
    You make a good point about rotating the girls. Honestly speaking, you can't go wrong with any of the girls there.

  8. #11633

    T is awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by LameelCono  [View Original Post]
    You're right. I've seen her at her new location and she's more open and uninhibited then when she was at Saigon. She may have been told to keep it down in Ferndale due to the location or not to upstage Miss T.
    I think T is incredible. People complain but I've had nothing but a great experience in every way.

  9. #11632

    Born Sept 1989

    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey0999  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time with Daisy! She looks like she's over 40 and talks the whole time! She gives a brutal massage. She said my time was up and asked if I wanted anything else massaged. I was so tired of her taking I said no and got the hell out of there! My opinion is do not waste your time with her! Much better options out there. Paid her. 80 for her fee for the hour and that's it!
    She looks about 31-32. Great ass and tits. Still got some pregnancy weight to lose but her cute drawl makes up for a lot. She talks a lot. I engage her in it and it pays off. Safe house converted to office building. I've seen her driver's license.

  10. #11631

    Natasha

    Tried looking for any contact info but can find anything. Anyone up to sending it my way? Will be in town tonight / tomorrow and would like to give her a try. Alternatively, any other providers in the area with bolt-ons, I could take recommendations.

  11. #11630

    Natasha

    Heading out to Detroit tonight. Can anyone be so kind as to provide contact info for Natasha? Or maybe any other recommendations for bolt-on providers? Big fan.

  12. #11629
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey0999  [View Original Post]
    I knew what she meant. I was tired of her taking and just wanted to get out of there. I know it's hard to believe but she was that annoying and I just wanted to get out of there! I appreciate your reviews but this is just my opinions!
    Brother the next time you get a girl that won't stop talking, nicely ask her to stop talking and put some soft music on. She will.

    Good luck.

  13. #11628
    Quote Originally Posted by RollingStoner  [View Original Post]
    I agree. If you want it to happen you have to make it happen, not hope it's going to happen.
    I knew what she meant. I was tired of her taking and just wanted to get out of there. I know it's hard to believe but she was that annoying and I just wanted to get out of there! I appreciate your reviews but this is just my opinions!

  14. #11627
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSnake  [View Original Post]
    Did you read my post at all, I said a nice rub, did you ask for firm or hard massage. You said she asked if anything else needed massaging, damn man that was your clue for a HJ. My eyes may be bad but she is not well over 40. The only thing you got right was she talks a lot.
    I agree. If you want it to happen you have to make it happen, not hope it's going to happen.

  15. #11626
    Quote Originally Posted by OuttaMilk  [View Original Post]
    I visited a massage place and got a handjob how would I get something like a blowjob or sex.
    Say, I would like a Kǒujiāo please. Or just point at her mouth and then your cock

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape