Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 455 of 532 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 505 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 7976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1166

    Mio, Mio, My

    Had a great visit with Mio at ephillym.com. She is the one in the pics. All natural, although it's hard to imagine any woman being so perfectly shaped. Activities were sheer bliss. She is one not to be missed.

  2. #1165

    Mio, Mio, My

    Truly an hour of sheer bliss. From LFK to body-to-body shower with BBBJ. Then in bed: BBBJ forever with lots of DT and eye contact. Ball licking and sucking along with rimming. Then I returned the favor, which she loved. MPCFS. Finish with BBBJNQNS. Her #10 looks were exceeded only by her #10 skills and #10 passion.

  3. #1164
    Quote Originally Posted by GemFinder  [View Original Post]
    It's not you, dude. It is her. I tried to see her once about a few months ago. First, everyone should know that when you contact her via e-mail that you are not talking to her, but to her handler. Yes, she has a handler and is not really independent. I had exchanged multiple e-mails with her and in the e-mails she seemed bubbly and very playful and was totally into making our time together a great experience. I had her come to my place expecting this fun Asian girl who was ready to really get into it. Instead, this cold mechanical girl shows up. Now, she is the girl in the pics and is very pretty with a sweet little tight body. But that is where all the good stuff about her stops. First, when I gave her the gift, she went into the bathroom and counted it then came out and said she was expecting another 100 more. I reminded her to the time and rate we had agreed upon via e-mail and she seemed confused. Then when I did a run down of the services we discussed via e-mail she again was very confused and flat out said "I didn't agree to that". Now I am very confused so I reminded her of our specific e-mail conversations to which she replied "Oh, well, you weren't talking to me". Upon further questioning she admitted to me that someone else is answering all her e-mails. So when I put all these things together, the being lied to about who I was talking with and her showing up giving off a cold mechanical vibe, I just told her to leave and to tell whoever she is working for that they fucked up and lost a customer. In fact, I'm fairly certain that the first review for her on them is her handler.

    I'm sure some of you might have questions since I only have a small handful of posts on this site. I've had an account here for years as I used this site as a reference to check girls posting on BP to see whether or not they were ever SWs in SJ so I knew whether to stay clear of certain girls. I used to be on TER where I had 20+ reviews and was also on BestGFE where I also had over 20 reviews. This was my experience with Neeta and it wasn't good.
    Almost identical to my situation! If you are "unavowed" from TNA, then I saw your review / alert shortly afterwards and I made 2-and-2 connect. Other than her and the service, I am glad that this opportunity led to many "new" encounters for me.

  4. #1163

    ISO Philly / South Jersey escort

    Travelling down to South Jersey (near Philly) in a couple of weeks. It's hard to find people these days with all the sites that are closed now and many of the leads I had are gone. I'm looking for outcall (to my hotel) entertainment / companionship while on my trip. Prefer white or asian, under 35, GFE / PSE / anything goes type of lady. Feel free to PM me or post suggestions here. If I do arrange any dates, I'll be sure to post reviews. Thank you.

  5. #1162

    Gloria

    Anyone seen her? Message with details please if so.

    https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/ph...6249.htm?cat=1

  6. #1161

    Julie Asian Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent05  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if you do find one, it's rare. There's Julie but she's not under 40.
    Have any info on her? I might be interested.

  7. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunKc  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody recently seen Asian Neeta from Adultlook? She is one of my 1st escort experiences in Philly, but I felt that the experience could have been better / different. I saw her twice last month and I still don't know what to think about our experience, which is why I am writing about this now. BOTH of my experiences with her were very similar.

    To start, I noticed her ad on Adultlook and saw the donation was $2. 5 for incall at a CC hotel. I never mentioned anything about the donation over the texts, so I assumed it was still $2. 5, but upon meeting her; she told me it was $3. 0 and that it the ad must have had a typo (she nevertheless agreed to $2. 5). During the "fun time", she provided many different kinds of positions including Greek and BBBJ. The main issue was that she did everything with little effort. Her BBBJ mainly consisted of spitting / moving her mouth up and down with very minimal sucking which seemed odd. Then during cowgirl, I felt that she was just sitting and not engaging in the act after repeated thrusts. Maybe this was all due to miscommunication from my end, but I felt that she was not engaged in our session for whatever reason. I have been to multiple AMP's in Philly and none of those sessions compare to what I experienced. This makes me worried about meeting other escorts since they are usually costlier than AMP's.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2632373.
    It's not you, dude. It is her. I tried to see her once about a few months ago. First, everyone should know that when you contact her via e-mail that you are not talking to her, but to her handler. Yes, she has a handler and is not really independent. I had exchanged multiple e-mails with her and in the e-mails she seemed bubbly and very playful and was totally into making our time together a great experience. I had her come to my place expecting this fun Asian girl who was ready to really get into it. Instead, this cold mechanical girl shows up. Now, she is the girl in the pics and is very pretty with a sweet little tight body. But that is where all the good stuff about her stops. First, when I gave her the gift, she went into the bathroom and counted it then came out and said she was expecting another 100 more. I reminded her to the time and rate we had agreed upon via e-mail and she seemed confused. Then when I did a run down of the services we discussed via e-mail she again was very confused and flat out said "I didn't agree to that". Now I am very confused so I reminded her of our specific e-mail conversations to which she replied "Oh, well, you weren't talking to me". Upon further questioning she admitted to me that someone else is answering all her e-mails. So when I put all these things together, the being lied to about who I was talking with and her showing up giving off a cold mechanical vibe, I just told her to leave and to tell whoever she is working for that they fucked up and lost a customer. In fact, I'm fairly certain that the first review for her on them is her handler.

    I'm sure some of you might have questions since I only have a small handful of posts on this site. I've had an account here for years as I used this site as a reference to check girls posting on BP to see whether or not they were ever SWs in SJ so I knew whether to stay clear of certain girls. I used to be on TER where I had 20+ reviews and was also on BestGFE where I also had over 20 reviews. This was my experience with Neeta and it wasn't good.

  8. #1159

    SA f / you

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    So I've been poking around SA. It seems in the free version I've been able to send messages but from the FAQ you have to pay? Are my messages not getting through? I may pay for a month and see what I can reap.
    I've been on the paid version for about a week. Maybe I lack game but it's a lot of back and forth that goes nowhere. Likely to cancel before the first month is up. Kind of bullshit. I wonder how many of the women are looking for somethings completely unrealistic or are even just bots. That was a major issue on Ashley Madison.

  9. #1158
    Me too, especially if she's in tip top shape! Bucket list! LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent05  [View Original Post]
    Let me know if you do find one, it's rare. There's Julie but she's not under 40.

  10. #1157

    Katie at EPM

    Saw this beauty today and the pics are of her. Porcelain skin and 24 years old, she is great guys, willing to please and very tight. She was here for a few days last year if anyone seen her, not sure how I missed her. Definitely recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 34EE3819-3CD5-4BA6-AB36-47A91CD7F0E5.jpg‎  

  11. #1156
    Quote Originally Posted by CIasianA  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a younger (under 40) Asian provider that definitely does anal. Respond or message for suggestions and deets please. Tried a few times at the AMP's but no luck.
    Let me know if you do find one, it's rare. There's Julie but she's not under 40.

  12. #1155

    Asian Greek

    Looking for a younger (under 40) Asian provider that definitely does anal. Respond or message for suggestions and deets please. Tried a few times at the AMP's but no luck.

  13. #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by TAway612  [View Original Post]
    Ok. This one is new. Please let me know.
    Seeking Arrangement, which recently rebranded to just Seeking.

  14. #1153

    New site? What is SA?

    Ok. This one is new. Please let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMFlat  [View Original Post]
    I think if you post a public photo on SA then they allow you to send a few messages for free. I can't recall for sure, but I believe I read somewhere that they don't actually receive your entire message, they just get a stock message saying you're interested. But I may be wrong about that.

    If you use the app, I have it on my android burner, then you can subscribe for one month and it's not recurring. Also on the app if you use an email you haven't used on SA before, you can do a one-week trial for I think $25 or $29. It only shows up as an option on the app and you can only do it once. Unless you get a new burner email, of course.

    On the app you can pay with google pay. So you can fund that with google gift cards or a burner paypal account if you wish to remain anonymous. There are many discussions about the practicalities of the sugar lifestyle in the Richmond, VA section on this forum. Much of the info on that forum isn't specific to Richmond, it's become the default SB thread and there's lots of info there.

  15. #1152

    Dani rocked my world.

    https://danisworld.org

    Just seen Dani for the first time finally! We've texted for a few weeks but as many of you knows she only does outcalls and only gets a room every once in a while. Turns out she got a room literally a mile down from my house LOL Audubon / Norristown location. Standard system, the hotel was nice and clean. Room was immaculate. She sure is a talker LOL, babbles on and on. Whatever it beats a quite shy girl right? Services 10/10. BBBJ was amazing lots of spit, only opted for the half. GFE and an extensive menu but I was really tired and really just wanted to get to the main course. If anybody wants the specific details or questions I'll be glad to answer them via PM. Guys I don't know how much longer she'll be there but drop everything and run to her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape