Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 552 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6278

    The latest from the Ann Arbor track.


  2. #6277
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by DatFullService  [View Original Post]
    The girls don't waste no time on fig. Is barely nine and they're already out. You know that street you turn on so you don't go to Slauson? Well, one guy was getting busted on that Backstreet. Be safe out there. Lots of BSW. 1 WSW. She was BBW. I'm not really into B, so I don't think I'll partake. Also saw another guy getting shaken down north of Manchester. Probably homeless. Still, Uncle LEO isn't messing around. Even on a Monday.
    Figueroa is a 24 hour track.

    I've seen them at 9 pm on Sunday, standing across the street from Church.

    There's seems to be a church on every single block on Figueroa, sometimes two.

    The prostitutes don't care because they're trying to make their quota.

  3. #6276
    The girls don't waste no time on fig. Is barely nine and they're already out. You know that street you turn on so you don't go to Slauson? Well, one guy was getting busted on that Backstreet. Be safe out there. Lots of BSW. 1 WSW. She was BBW. I'm not really into B, so I don't think I'll partake. Also saw another guy getting shaken down north of Manchester. Probably homeless. Still, Uncle LEO isn't messing around. Even on a Monday.

  4. #6275

    Quotes

    Hey all, been thinking about picking up a SW for the first time and finally grew the balls to talk to 2, I wanted to start off small just a BJ. Had a BSW quote me at 50 and a WSW wanted 100 LOL, both about 7's slightly above average. This was on fig, what are the usual rates? Some guidance please.

  5. #6274
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by OhHellYeah  [View Original Post]
    Seems like there's more and more WSW on Fig recently and I think it's great considering that's what I'm looking for anyways.
    Some guys on this board can't seem to ever find WSWs on Fig and yet every time I go out I see them.

  6. #6273
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    The white girls I recently fucked up have all the phone manners of a 4 year old. Texts are not responded to for hours, the texts that come back make no sense. Like they are in the valley bat have no incall, they have no idea if they are available, and always end with babe.

    Also, their pimp must be a total fool. These girls could be getting 250 an hour and he has them walking the fig.
    They can't get $250 that's why they are on Fig. Nowhere to effectively advertise now that Backpage is a goner. And honestly no one should have to pay $250 that's just the markup that people pay because what they are offering is illegal. If prostitution were legal there'd be 8's through 10's regularly walking the street of all races. Seems like there's more and more WSW on Fig recently and I think it's great considering that's what I'm looking for anyways.

  7. #6272

    Did you get her number?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchEazy  [View Original Post]
    Found this WSW on fig that's here from sacremento. BBFS no cip for 160.

    She said she's there all this weekend.
    We could go for a little more neoplasm here. Did you happen to get her number? Is there a specific street she is on? Did you do the deed in the car. Did you get a room. Does fucken dave roberts have any clue how to manage a baseball team?

  8. #6271

    Only in town for few days

    Found this WSW on fig that's here from sacremento. BBFS no cip for 160.

    She said she's there all this weekend.

  9. #6270
    If you are looking for reliability and phone manners than hookers are the wrong place to seek them out. Most SW's are quite flakey. The good thing back then was that the girls I knew were quite hot and much better than the SW on the street at the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    The white girls I recently fucked up have all the phone manners of a 4 year old. Texts are not responded to for hours, the texts that come back make no sense. Like they are in the valley bat have no incall, they have no idea if they are available, and always end with babe.

    Also, their pimp must be a total fool. These girls could be getting 250 an hour and he has them walking the fig.

  10. #6269

    Almost no luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerseeker  [View Original Post]
    Personally I have had fairly good luck with SW's phone #'s over the years. It's really great when you some good regulars you can call when things are dead on streets or you want a better looking girl. One good tactic is to simply ask the SW when she will be out if you believe that she is trying to charge more or if this your first time seeing her. The big advantage is that you save time & you are paying her street price when you pick her up. If you have not met the SW before than they think they can charge their escort price at their place or a hotel etc. You also save time and gas money if you meet them on streets as well. I just hate it when I see a good SW and they are a one trick a day girl or disappear for hours at a time after go with some other guy. By meeting the SW on street you greatly reduce the slim chance that is a decoy. Working girls phones #'s seem to go bad quickly especially if they are new or from out of town. In many cases the phone # is only good for a few weeks. The other thing to remember is that SW's are usually extremely flaky to begin with so trying to reach or find them is all part of the game. These days the action is quite slow in SD so I don't have phone number of any SW's in recent years. Things are slightly picking up in SD so perhaps I will have new ones soon. For now Tijuana is the best option for me.
    The white girls I recently fucked up have all the phone manners of a 4 year old. Texts are not responded to for hours, the texts that come back make no sense. Like they are in the valley bat have no incall, they have no idea if they are available, and always end with babe.

    Also, their pimp must be a total fool. These girls could be getting 250 an hour and he has them walking the fig.

  11. #6268
    Personally I have had fairly good luck with SW's phone #'s over the years. It's really great when you some good regulars you can call when things are dead on streets or you want a better looking girl. One good tactic is to simply ask the SW when she will be out if you believe that she is trying to charge more or if this your first time seeing her. The big advantage is that you save time & you are paying her street price when you pick her up. If you have not met the SW before than they think they can charge their escort price at their place or a hotel etc. You also save time and gas money if you meet them on streets as well. I just hate it when I see a good SW and they are a one trick a day girl or disappear for hours at a time after go with some other guy. By meeting the SW on street you greatly reduce the slim chance that is a decoy. Working girls phones #'s seem to go bad quickly especially if they are new or from out of town. In many cases the phone # is only good for a few weeks. The other thing to remember is that SW's are usually extremely flaky to begin with so trying to reach or find them is all part of the game. These days the action is quite slow in SD so I don't have phone number of any SW's in recent years. Things are slightly picking up in SD so perhaps I will have new ones soon. For now Tijuana is the best option for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Getting phone numbers from street walkers is usually not helpful!

    - they rarely answer their phone or texts even though they are glued to their phone when you see them out.

    - some street walkers think you should pay more because "your a regular" which makes no sense (prostitute logic is always crazy).

    - they will call when they get involved in completely avoidable street drama.

    Just my 2. 4 cents.

  12. #6267
    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    I am kind of torn about dudes going to f fig to just collect numbers for later fuck sessions. Fig traffic is bad enough without all the fuken lookie loos. But if a guy is on fig and is not ready to roll, I guess it should not bother me. I just have found that even when I get a number for a girl on fig, the text or call back rate is lower then the ethics content in a new england patriots huddle, and they usually text back days later. I go out to get pussy, not to get numbers to get pussy. What say you.
    I wouldn't even do the same SW twice. That's kind of one of the main reasons you go out there right? To do as many as you can.

  13. #6266
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by SuckerBill  [View Original Post]
    I agree with both of you. When I am cruising, it's because I have a craving for something NOW. I don't go to Taco Bell to get an address to refer back to later. I go because I'm hungry and want to eat NOW.

    Considering how often girls' phones work LATER, this seems like a pointless pursuit. Nothing is better than a girl who is working NOW. She's on the street because it's time to get paid. When her phone rings later while she's not on the street, you're getting a girl who is not ready for fun. This means you are waiting for her to get ready, she blows you off because she's tired, she shines you completely because she's high, or whatever. The success rate when a girl is right there is around 50%. My success rate with phone calls is pretty low, and I'll bet it is for others as well.

    If this works for you and you get what you need, then good for you. When girls offer me a phone number I'm barely interested because I know when I call next week it won't work or she won't show up or she'll finally show up after I've been waiting 40 minutes and look like she just rolled out of bed. On the street, she's ready and I'm ready. I'll take cruising over phone calls any day. Phone calls are my last resort because experience has taught me they don't pay off the way you would think they should.
    Getting phone numbers from street walkers is usually not helpful!

    - they rarely answer their phone or texts even though they are glued to their phone when you see them out.

    - some street walkers think you should pay more because "your a regular" which makes no sense (prostitute logic is always crazy).

    - they will call when they get involved in completely avoidable street drama.

    Just my 2. 4 cents.

  14. #6265

    Phone Numbers Don't Work

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    I am kind of torn about dudes going to f fig to just collect numbers for later fuck sessions. Fig traffic is bad enough without all the fuken lookie loos. But if a guy is on fig and is not ready to roll, I guess it should not bother me. I just have found that even when I get a number for a girl on fig, the text or call back rate is lower then the ethics content in a new england patriots huddle, and they usually text back days later. I go out to get pussy, not to get numbers to get pussy. What say you.
    I agree with both of you. When I am cruising, it's because I have a craving for something NOW. I don't go to Taco Bell to get an address to refer back to later. I go because I'm hungry and want to eat NOW.

    Considering how often girls' phones work LATER, this seems like a pointless pursuit. Nothing is better than a girl who is working NOW. She's on the street because it's time to get paid. When her phone rings later while she's not on the street, you're getting a girl who is not ready for fun. This means you are waiting for her to get ready, she blows you off because she's tired, she shines you completely because she's high, or whatever. The success rate when a girl is right there is around 50%. My success rate with phone calls is pretty low, and I'll bet it is for others as well.

    If this works for you and you get what you need, then good for you. When girls offer me a phone number I'm barely interested because I know when I call next week it won't work or she won't show up or she'll finally show up after I've been waiting 40 minutes and look like she just rolled out of bed. On the street, she's ready and I'm ready. I'll take cruising over phone calls any day. Phone calls are my last resort because experience has taught me they don't pay off the way you would think they should.

  15. #6264

    Straight to business

    Quote Originally Posted by Hundred  [View Original Post]
    I am kind of torn about dudes going to f fig to just collect numbers for later fuck sessions. Fig traffic is bad enough without all the fuken lookie loos. But if a guy is on fig and is not ready to roll, I guess it should not bother me. I just have found that even when I get a number for a girl on fig, the text or call back rate is lower then the ethics content in a new england patriots huddle, and they usually text back days later. I go out to get pussy, not to get numbers to get pussy. What say you.
    I never cruise just for numbers. If I do get a number it's after the deed and if I like what I got and might want to repeat. But I'm only one man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape