Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 13943
-
10-20-18 00:13 #3368Senior Member

Posts: 2476Too pricey
To pricey for my tastes, and a little thicker than I like them. Maybe if I hit it big I would splurge, but otherwise pass.
Originally Posted by MattSurf
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-18 22:28 #3367Senior Member

Posts: 243Vegas
I'll be in town next month for the Marijana conference looking for sexy lady's that are around 1 - 2.
-
10-19-18 09:21 #3366Senior Member

Posts: 268Maialamour
L-9.
A-8.
S-9.
https://privatedelights.ch/listing/M...vada/Las-Vegas
Check Maia out if you want a premium high class beautiful girl to rock your world. Definite head turner st the mall. Setup and verification was easy, met at my hotel lobby and was stunned by her beauty. Dressed to the nines, everyone was starring at her incredible beauty. Not GFE and everything covered but still worth every penny to be with such a beauty. Pics are exactly her and must repeat if you are lucky enough to catch her. She's world renown so act quickly before she leaves.
-
10-17-18 23:00 #3365Senior Member

Posts: 80I don't have definitive proof on Rhonda being a fake, but I'm almost 100% sure. I've found the same photos of her on the Chive from 2017 and other photos not used yet on a Russian website posted last month.
Originally Posted by GapCaulker
[View Original Post]
For Jude I came across this: https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/...-marie-8397353.
So I'm assuming fake as well.
-
10-17-18 18:35 #3364Senior Member

Posts: 124Rhonda
Does anyone have an experience with Rhonda? https://milfy.com.lasvegas.listcrawl...post/26928752/.
I searched all of the forums here and nothing came up. Wondering if she is new or has been around under another name that I am missing when I RTFF.
Same question about Jude - https://milfy.com.lasvegas.listcrawler.com/post/26532444/
trying to plan my upcoming trip.
Thanks!
GC.Last edited by GapCaulker; 10-17-18 at 18:37. Reason: Addition
-
10-17-18 07:11 #3363Senior Member

Posts: 300Yeah, very much. I was astonished to see how many posts he had.
Originally Posted by MDxxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 04:26 #3362Senior Member

Posts: 273Menu
Any idea of menu items? Pm if you want.
Originally Posted by LetsPlay3030
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 03:29 #3361Senior Member

Posts: 26Asian Provider.
I hate to ask here, but I've been combing through 10-15 pages of this forum and can't find what I'm looking for. I've looked through a bunch of pages of the massage parlor section as well. Sounds like most of the normal websites advertising are almost all fake or agencies. I'll be at the MGM for a conference at the end of the month. I'm looking for a cute petite Asian lady that will come to my room. Age doesn't really matter, well, within reason. Not really looking for top shelf, but don't mind if she's on the expensive side as long it's good quality and not a scam or bait and switch that seems to be everywhere.
Links to legit ads or messages with phone numbers will be very appreciated.
Thanks!
-
10-17-18 02:45 #3360Shill for CLL ignore my posts

Posts: 484I let her pass and I'm 600 $ richer. Thank you Christina you GPS tease.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-18 01:40 #3359Senior Member

Posts: 389Hmmm
Is it just me or does it seem like the posts for christina, madeline rose and daisy lee seem like advertisements?? If mr smiley wasn't a SR member I'd call bullshit but at 600/ hr I'll never find out LOL.
-
10-17-18 00:42 #3358Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687She drained your wallet.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
Understood.
-
10-17-18 00:39 #3357Senior Member

Posts: 403Her website says $600 an hour.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
Ya going to have to pass on that.
IMO no pussy is worth that.
-
10-17-18 00:18 #3356Senior Member

Posts: 1021Yummy Christina
The Thin-Tattooed-Spinner 💃 Christina just left my room after draining all my 🔋's.
https://christinaxoxo.ch/
She has more energy than most girls that I have met in awhile. The minute she came in my room it was non-stop 😘. With her hands all over me. I must admit she wore me out. 😓 😓 . In a dam good way. We did a few positions more than once until I was drained 100%.
Men don't let her pass you by.
-
10-16-18 17:55 #3355Senior Member

Posts: 572I remember walking around the Westgate recently around midnight and I remember seeing a security guard by the entrance to the elevators and he was checking keys.
Originally Posted by GapCaulker
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 12:41 #3354Senior Member

Posts: 27The Bad
http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...100-now_101990
Replied quick to first text. Then was slow and never responded. Big waste of time.
http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...ur-wood_179519
Quick to respond but wanted $$ and to pay $30 each way for her Uber. Got her down to $. 6 plus the 2 Uber rides but not worth it.
http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...in-town_176721
She has a good review on her. So I was super excited to see her, love her look. Slow to respond then told me she could see me in about an hour. Then she stopped responding. Wouldn't answer the phone or text. Super disappointing.










Reply With Quote






