The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 707 of 930 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 757 807 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 13942
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3352

    The good

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...-petite_179779

    She communicated promptly. Showed up on a moments noticed. She's at least late 30's but she's in good shape well kept and good time $. 5.

    Would repeat if I was a local.

  2. #3351

    Cosmopolitan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ckhik41  [View Original Post]
    Hard rock seems like little to no security at elevators.
    There's no security and also no need for a key to swipe in the elevator to get access to the floors.

  3. #3350

    Madeline Rose a little Hot Pocket

    A Little Hot Pocket🌶 🔥 in Vegas. I just had Madeline Rose.

    https://madelinerose.ch/

    Come to my hotel after booking with her from the web-site. She is has a terrific attitude and down to earth. She is new in the game but works it like a senior pro. 👙 Her little frame can handle a good 🔨 . You will love her lips: licking_lips: 👄 hands down as she had me crawling for the sky.

    Treat her nice. I will keep her on Speed-dial 😊.

  4. #3349

    Daisy Lee VIP. Wow. Wow. Wow

    https://switter.at/@DaisyLeeVip

    Last Night I had one of the Hottest Ladies ever to visit me in Las Vegas. 🎰 Daisy's photos here are spot on. I contacted her thru her web-site a few days before my arrival to set up a date.

    https://daisyleevip.ch/

    Her look, walk, smell, lips, tone, and her roll is all there. We chatted for a few minutes about the Vegas life and we got down to the fun stuff.

    If you like a well built sex kitten: horny: than you must see her Men. Hurry before she goes back on tour. ✈.

  5. #3348

    Hard Rock

    Hard rock seems like little to no security at elevators.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ponting  [View Original Post]
    Is New York New York cool too? Thanks.

    Going to be there in 2 weeks. Excited. Hope to report back soon.

  6. #3347
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know which girl they "kicked" out for stealing, lying and cheating the org?
    Guessing Olga, since she disappeared from the website that day.

  7. #3346
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    Planet Hollywood, Flamingo, Luxor?, Mandalay Bay?, MGM Grand, Paris Paris.
    Is New York New York cool too? Thanks.

    Going to be there in 2 weeks. Excited. Hope to report back soon.

  8. #3345

    Westgate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    Planet Hollywood, Flamingo, Luxor?, Mandalay Bay?, MGM Grand, Paris Paris.
    Anyone know how Westgate operates in this respect? Coming out in a few weeks and am seeing good rates there so it would be nice if they are friendly and easy going.

  9. #3344

    Re: hotels with no security at elevators

    Quote Originally Posted by Ptaotp  [View Original Post]
    Some hotels have ZERO elevator security, so you can bring up whoever you want. At Aria, Bellagio, and other higher priced properties, the hotel guest is required to show a key card at the elevator--but not your guest.
    Planet Hollywood, Flamingo, Luxor?, Mandalay Bay?, MGM Grand, Paris Paris.

  10. #3343

    May

    Quote Originally Posted by Figrindan  [View Original Post]
    I have been in this hobby for 20 years and May is my ATF, the best I've ever met, no question. Honest, down to earth, GFE, drop dead gorgeous head to toe.

    She may qualify as a MILF to the young bucks reading this, but so so worth every penny.

    I already have my annual Vegas trip and appointment with her set up eight weeks in advance.
    Have to agree 100%. May is my ATF if I am in LV. Headed that way next month and booked her two months ago.

  11. #3342

    Depends on the Hotel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#4063  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in your fair city in the next few months and wonder what the issue is with hotels requiring women to show a key before getting on an elevator?

    Also any suggestions for a hot Asian lady for some fun?

    Thanks in advance.
    Some hotels have ZERO elevator security, so you can bring up whoever you want. At Aria, Bellagio, and other higher priced properties, the hotel guest is required to show a key card at the elevator--but not your guest.

  12. #3341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Fleabag motels

    Saw a hot one online, she has a few reviews, videos and a killer body. I was planning on seeing her this weekend, texted last night around 8 pm, no response until 4:45 this morning. Pissed about the late response but I was still ready to see her, if everything was right, I was going to hop in the shower and head over to her incall. I texted and asked if she was doing in or outcall, she said incall only. Then I asked for rates, they were really good. Finally I asked where the incall was, it was a seedy motel that, judging from the reviews I saw, made the Wild West on Trop look like The Four Seasons.

    Usually if they are at a Motel 6 or comparable place I try to convince them to do an outcall, those fucking beds at the cheap hotels / motels are hard as rocks! As much as I wanted to see this one, I'm not now even for an outcall. Reviews reported all kids of ghetto stuff happening at that motel, and it wasn't on Fremont St! The worst though was multiple reviews reported bed bugs. I got bed bugs after staying at a decent hotel, it was one of the worst things I've ever had to deal with. They are relentless, incredibly hard to get rid of and extremely embarrassing. I had a few of the fuckers in my laptop bag that decided to come out in the middle of a client meeting! I tried numerous products, nothing worked, the pros wanted 500 to start, they clearly told me it could be more, much more. Finally found a product that worked. Had to toss the mattress, bedding, some clothes and a couch. 30 day ordeal that I don't care to go through again.

  13. #3340

    100 Proof

    Anyone know which girl they "kicked" out for stealing, lying and cheating the org?

  14. #3339

    Sweet May

    I have been in this hobby for 20 years and May is my ATF, the best I've ever met, no question. Honest, down to earth, GFE, drop dead gorgeous head to toe.

    She may qualify as a MILF to the young bucks reading this, but so so worth every penny.

    I already have my annual Vegas trip and appointment with her set up eight weeks in advance.

  15. #3338

    Thank you

    I've also been in contact with Macy Rae. She advertises as a former cheerleader. If anyone has seen her would love to know if she's legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by MattSack2  [View Original Post]
    Kathrynlee is a great time. I have seen her twice in the last couple years. 400 an hour. Gives a great BBBJ and enjoys multiple FS positions. Great kisser also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape