Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 20139
-
10-16-18 16:43 #6849

Posts: 275Lilliana
Mr. Benz1, your mailbox is full if anybody else out there has her number please PM me and where does she work thanks so much.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 16:04 #6848Senior Member

Posts: 4439Lilliana update
Lilliana has been having phone troubles, I sent a new number to all who have requested her info. If you did not receive it PM me.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
Just trying to help.
Benz1.
-
10-16-18 13:49 #6847Senior Member

Posts: 79Di at MBD
Had the good fortune of seeing Di at MBD yesterday. Great conversationalist, a great massage, and a great ending! What more could you ask for. She could have spent a little more time on the nuru-- I like feeling her rub up and down my body. But overall it was a great time and I didn't feel rushed at all. Will definitely repeat-- if she lets me!
-
10-16-18 10:40 #6846Senior Member

Posts: 940Ha ha, guess who?
That's Bee's Nuru. She must've changed her name for whatever reason.
Originally Posted by Mystry12
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 08:44 #6845Banned Member

Posts: 1268Call and schedule to see Nina at 44th location. And for God sakes don't tip 100 for HE! 40-60 for nude and roaming. Only more if you get more than that.
Originally Posted by Haazzee
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 06:53 #6844Senior Member

Posts: 120Brooke
I've seen Brooke I think 5 times, I never got the Nuru. She promised, but never delivered. It always depended on her mood. Sometimes she was great, a couple of times she was in a rush and it wasn't so great. She would tell me the she would see me for X in the future, and then complain when that's what I brought the next time. The last time I saw her wasn't good. I think I can find better, more consistent ways to spend my limited funds.
Originally Posted by Mystry12
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 03:50 #6843Senior Member

Posts: 78They do not just a great massage especially Lotus Flower on Burton.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 21:48 #6842Senior Member

Posts: 190Exactly
Dude practically paid her rent or car note in one session. LOL when they start texting you, that means business is bad or you became their cash register.
Originally Posted by Monger01
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 21:09 #6841Senior Member

Posts: 4439Pinned to the top?
Maybe it should be added to the Ripoff thread, It was a upsell ripoff by most our standards. The old Classic maneuver of holding your dick in hand while upselling.
Originally Posted by Bismark
[View Original Post]
I always give the dick in hand upsell chick a surprise. Do it myself and aim for her eye.
-
10-15-18 20:08 #6840Regular Member

Posts: 8Pacific Recommendations?
I've not been to either Pacific location, but sounds like it's worth checking out. I've seen Amanda at Paradise for my monthly massage for about a year or so now and am very satisfied but would like a provider who has a deeper menu. Anyone specific from pacific you'd recommend? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Monger01
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 19:58 #6839Regular Member

Posts: 8First post. Thanks
First post for me, but I've been reading your posts for months now. Thanks for everyone's sharing. I've learned a lot about how to and how NOT to handle the MP experience.
I've been visiting Amanda at Touch of Paradise for over a year now and been very pleased with the experience. I highly recommend her. She may not offer much of a menu, but her massage is consistently on point and does a good job with the build up to the finish. She's also very easy going and talks just enough but not too much. She also isn't a clock watcher, which makes it much more enjoyable. I leave relaxed every time. . 6 for an hr + . 4-. 6 tip.
I'm interested in expanding my providers to include those who get comfy and allow roaming, but I don't have the $ nor the time to waste on a bunch of exploration. Anyone have some specific providers who give service like Amanda, but with more on the menu? If so please PM me. Thanks again.
-
10-15-18 18:21 #6838Senior Member

Posts: 1014Professor Benz is on to something. Oasis / Relaxation Station has been an upsell clip joint for many years. Thats why using the search thread function or asking someone first is a Monger's best friend!
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 15:11 #6837Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 120Mbd
Hello,
Originally Posted by SweetHemiStud
[View Original Post]
MBD is NOT by appt only, I would rather say. If you see the specific therapist post an ad, it's safe to assume that particular therapist IS AVAILABLE that day.
We all do have additional jobs, so our schedules vary according to keeping regular hours. Someone, maybe all 3 are available 7 days a week!!
The phone numbers are posted BOTH at the front door as well as the rear door!
We appreciate your business, as always!!
Looking forward to seeing you!!
Di.
-
10-15-18 15:10 #6836Senior Member

Posts: 155Boy, I've been here (though not to the tune of six bills thankfully). Especially the part about leaving the wallet in the car. I do the same thing more to avoid being tempted to hit the ATM in the heat of the moment.
Originally Posted by SweetHemiStud
[View Original Post]
On the old boards, way back when and through the years, stories like this were pinned to the top of one or more sections as cautionary tales. Though this doesn't include a rented car and a co-signed lease, it is still a good cautionary tale. Perhaps this should be pinned at the top of the massage section.
-
10-15-18 14:31 #6835Senior Member

Posts: 4439Relaxation Station
Looks Like Saisha and Relaxation Station are next on the Whipping Post.
Originally Posted by Monger01
[View Original Post]
Maybe we should rename them, Upsell City!








Reply With Quote






