Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 20139
-
10-14-18 09:56 #6819Senior Member

Posts: 149She is now at Touch of Paradise, just saw her before labor day. I too had a wonderful experience with her.
Originally Posted by Charlie441
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 09:44 #6818Senior Member

Posts: 149I've been watching Amyna for some time too, I've been wanting to give her a try, reached out a couple different times and never got a reply. Still want to try her out though.
Originally Posted by OneDaveDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 09:37 #6817Senior Member

Posts: 149I've heard a lot of both ways about Lexi, more good than bad, but enough bad to make me skeptical. I finally tried her last month, she has the shape of eyes that drive me wild, so I took the risk. She is at Touch of Paradise now. I was quite pleased, so she either got a lot better, or maybe she was just having a bad day during your experience. The massage was great, and that is the important part to me. Ending is always nice, but that is somethign I can do myself if need be.
Originally Posted by Stonecoldstan
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 09:26 #6816Senior Member

Posts: 149I've had a few similar experiences there with a few different girls. I always go for an hour, because I want a good massage first and foremost, I can rub one out myself if need be, can't rub my own back. But at least 2-3 times I was in and out in 30 min or slightly less, after paying for an hour. One girl, who I believe is no longer there even chased me out the door asking if I planned on leaving her anything. Eff no, not for 20-25 min from time I walked into room to the time I walked out, which included undressing, dressing, and not to mention it took her several minutes to come in when I was laying there and ready. I have no problem paying when I get what I asked for. But to throw me out with less than half of the requested time, that extra money paid without service received is the tip.
Originally Posted by DaddyD
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 08:53 #6815Senior Member

Posts: 149I concur about Emily. I see her quite regularly over last couple years. Once she gets to know you she's quite accommodating. She has said on many occasions to me. "You're lucky I like you" or "You're about the only one I'd do this for" when I have scheduling / availability issues, etc.
Originally Posted by Bismark
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 08:07 #6814Banned Member

Posts: 416Openings
While its great your opening two more spots meaning the mongers are paying you well, but they obviously have a issue going on and that's all I believe they were stating, not the fact that shoving your opening two new spots in their face I think they were looking for a solution to their question, good luck on your new places.
Originally Posted by Hayleymatters
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 16:47 #6813Banned Member

Posts: 1268If you'd prefer just a BBBJCIM Breezie is currently in that area but she has no incall. Can't comment on her massage. See escorts thread for link and reviews.
Originally Posted by MattParty12
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 16:39 #6812Senior Member

Posts: 4439Lilliana
Lilliana will prioritize if you have a password.
Password for senior members only.
Having an AARP card does not qualify you as a senior member of this forum.
http://grand-rapids.skipthegames.com...a/049911542509
-
10-13-18 08:33 #6811Regular Member

Posts: 15Any suggestions closer to grandville
Hi everyone, any suggestions closer to grandville? Could be individual or a mp. I enjoy Pacific on 44th and 28th, but its way out of the way. Thank you in advance.
-
10-12-18 20:53 #6810Senior Member

Posts: 79New locations.
Hopefully closer to Kzoo!
Originally Posted by Hayleymatters
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 17:12 #6809Senior Member

Posts: 155I've not seen either but Natasha suggested Kelly to me when I mentioned I sometimes can't get in to see her. I take her suggestion pretty seriously.
Originally Posted by JohnSolo
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 17:11 #6808Senior Member

Posts: 155It's not so much the amount (for me at least). It's the way it was presented. If I want to hear from someone who knows every damn thing and is unappologetically cocky about it, I have perfectly good teenagers at home to talk to.
Originally Posted by LongAwaited493
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 15:49 #6807Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 22Prices
Acuallly in the process of opening up 2 more locations Never will "Fail"!
Originally Posted by JayceDragon
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 13:51 #6806Senior Member

Posts: 190Other Spots
Just don't go to the place if you know its bad it won't get better no time soon. Go to places that aint so high in price or whatever. When their customers numbers get low they'll usually adjust or fail all together.
-
10-11-18 23:21 #6805Administrator

Posts: 5265Why?
Originally Posted by Blackfire
[View Original Post]
Why must you guys do this? Everybody can see that they have one post, everybody can see that the other senior posted something different.
Originally Posted by Monger01
[View Original Post]
You're probably right, AND if you just left them alone they would go away but now, they have to answer, then you will answer, then they retort and then I gotta clean it up.
Just ignore them and save me time.
A2











Reply With Quote





