Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 435 of 472 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 7074
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #564

    She's nuts.

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads a lot and honestly she seems a bit nuts but might be worth it. Curious.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/123808
    Shawna I think her name is. Wants you to shower pre session. She will suck you off while you shower then off to the weird massage session that is erotic and strange at the same time. She will rim you and one time she zerbeted my ass. She talks incessantly and drove me crazy in both the sessions I had with her. I really like getting rimmed but her ass is crazy and irritating.

  2. #563
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun5190  [View Original Post]
    I ma having trouble find a site that has escorts with reviews. I used to use TER but since that went down and then backpage I have been struggling. I recently move to La Jolla CA near UNC college and whole food. I figured there would be a ton of college girls looked for some extra cash. I tried skipthegame and escortfish and keep getting people that never text back or when they do it has too many read flags. Any suggestion would be great! I got blue balls and need to take care of them. I have done the AAMP a few times but getting tired of asians and latinos (not tired just same old same old). Thanks.
    Ya. This site. LOL.

  3. #562

    Intel?

    I've seen her ads a lot and honestly she seems a bit nuts but might be worth it. Curious.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/123808
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8d7bc7b5d86ec184b144d8f214608f2e.jpg‎  

  4. #561

    Real escorts with reviews??

    I ma having trouble find a site that has escorts with reviews. I used to use TER but since that went down and then backpage I have been struggling. I recently move to La Jolla CA near UNC college and whole food. I figured there would be a ton of college girls looked for some extra cash. I tried skipthegame and escortfish and keep getting people that never text back or when they do it has too many read flags. Any suggestion would be great! I got blue balls and need to take care of them. I have done the AAMP a few times but getting tired of asians and latinos (not tired just same old same old). Thanks.

  5. #560
    Quote Originally Posted by N00b77  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you've mentioned? Those are not her pics?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/tonigh...-night/1375013
    Sadly, they are not.

  6. #559

    Mystery

    Anyone tried this one? Seeing a lot of ads. Review would be appreciated.

    https://www.bedpage.com/backpage-san...ca-usa/6263408

  7. #558

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone knows Breeze? She has a place in Oceanside off of College I think. I've exchanged some text messages with her but have never seen her. Let me know if you have any info about her:

    https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...6888377/Breeze
    She went by other names in older ads. I saw her several months ago in normal Heights. BBBJ, CFS quickie. Face isn't so pretty, but strives to please.

  8. #557

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone knows Breeze? She has a place in Oceanside off of College I think. I've exchanged some text messages with her but have never seen her. Let me know if you have any info about her:

    https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...6888377/Breeze
    Looks good in some pictures but in others she looks too stout for me. Definitely not a spinner.

  9. #556

    Her?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    Just posting to say she is legit and quite skilled. Very sweet lady and enthusiastic. Her pics are not her however. She's probably mid forties, 150 lbs, average looks. Very reasonable donation. Seemed a bit nervous at first but once she relaxed she put a lot of effort in. She has a specialty and can go a long time without getting tired. Good luck.
    Is this the one you've mentioned? Those are not her pics?

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/tonigh...-night/1375013

  10. #555
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    Just posting to say she is legit and quite skilled. Very sweet lady and enthusiastic. Her pics are not her however. She's probably mid forties, 150 lbs, average looks. Very reasonable donation. Seemed a bit nervous at first but once she relaxed she put a lot of effort in. She has a specialty and can go a long time without getting tired. Good luck.
    What is her specialty and how much did you pay?

  11. #554
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone knows Breeze? She has a place in Oceanside off of College I think. I've exchanged some text messages with her but have never seen her. Let me know if you have any info about her:

    https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...6888377/Breeze
    Fun gal, also called Destiny. Great rack, good service and friendly personality.

  12. #553

    Breeze

    Wondering if anyone knows Breeze? She has a place in Oceanside off of College I think. I've exchanged some text messages with her but have never seen her. Let me know if you have any info about her:

    https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...6888377/Breeze

  13. #552

    Review Soleil.

    Just posting to say she is legit and quite skilled. Very sweet lady and enthusiastic. Her pics are not her however. She's probably mid forties, 150 lbs, average looks. Very reasonable donation. Seemed a bit nervous at first but once she relaxed she put a lot of effort in. She has a specialty and can go a long time without getting tired. Good luck.

  14. #551

    GngBng.

    This week. First 8. PM me for details.

  15. #550

    SexStephanie isn't

    https://www.escort-ads.com/escort/un...go/sexystephie

    Yikes, what can I say.

    Pics from 20-year ago.

    Too talkative.

    Flighty / ADD.

    Cigarette voice.

    All over the bed.

    No rhythm.

    Great tits but saggy belly.

    Not much to look at.

    Couldn't wait to get out of there.

    Don't recommend.

    1. 5 I'll never get back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape