Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37851

    Clix Loop

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDisDat  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the response but I searched for clix loop and yield no results for questions 1 and 2. Can someone point me to a good result please?
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...4&d=1133649351

  2. #37850

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Lexington is pretty much dead these days, though some make there way up there around Charles.

    Fayette continues to be the only real stroll, but evaluate your selections very carefully (some pack a bit more than what you may want). Also, keep an eye out for LEO who have been on increased patrol lately.

    As Delamancha also said, there's The Block but your mileage and costs may vary. Don't waste your time or money in Hustler if you're looking for extras.
    I actually got propositioned by some homeless crackhesd scabbed over mid twenties chick outside of the 711 at sout and baltimore today at 630 when I exited the place after grabbing some chew.

  3. #37849
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    My experience is that she is HUGE! I can bang fat chicks for free. I really can, like shooting fish in a barrel. On top of being past thick and into bbw status, she seems to have GPS. Complained about a. 50 donation and said she starts at. 60 for BBBJ. The best throat in BP, arguably in all of loops is only a Jackson. Josie friendly and cute. Fat girls so often have such a pretty face. If she was standard fare I would probably have given her another shot because of personality and ADEQUATE service. I just can't get past a fabish with GPS. If bbw, big gut, giant ass is your thing, I guess she's a must see. 2 cents, YMMV.
    60 !! Notes for BBBJ is she having a bubble.

  4. #37848

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdube  [View Original Post]
    27. Dark Brown Hair, Good looking. Large boobies. We met for a car date, bbjcim. I think I'm going to hook up with her this weekend and try bbjwf. I'll report back. Def a great experience. Especially for the damage. 4.
    My experience is that she is HUGE! I can bang fat chicks for free. I really can, like shooting fish in a barrel. On top of being past thick and into bbw status, she seems to have GPS. Complained about a. 50 donation and said she starts at. 60 for BBBJ. The best throat in BP, arguably in all of loops is only a Jackson. Josie friendly and cute. Fat girls so often have such a pretty face. If she was standard fare I would probably have given her another shot because of personality and ADEQUATE service. I just can't get past a fabish with GPS. If bbw, big gut, giant ass is your thing, I guess she's a must see. 2 cents, YMMV.

  5. #37847
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like the Josie from Brooklyn who has put on quite a bit of weight, so she not only has large boobies, she is a thick PAWG from head to toe now! Nonetheless, great personality and a whole lot of fun!

    BEF.
    I would say she is huge now too much for me anymore I even wonder how she is still capable of doing a car date anymore 0 but she still has that great personality.

  6. #37846
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJams  [View Original Post]
    Heavy LEO presence in BP and CB. Patrol and unmarked. Dark colored domestic pick up trucks. 6:30 to right now. I got out of there. Few sws out but not worth the risk.

    Keep Your Head On A Swivel.
    A lot of late model Camaros out there too white reddish orange, and gray beware of them.

  7. #37845

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdube  [View Original Post]
    27. Dark Brown Hair, Good looking. Large boobies. We met for a car date, bbjcim. I think I'm going to hook up with her this weekend and try bbjwf. I'll report back. Def a great experience. Especially for the damage. 4.
    Sounds like the Josie from Brooklyn who has put on quite a bit of weight, so she not only has large boobies, she is a thick PAWG from head to toe now! Nonetheless, great personality and a whole lot of fun!

    BEF.

  8. #37844

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah she definitely the real head doctor, she loves what she does. One of my ATF. Hooked up with her last week.
    Can somebody throw the digits my way.

  9. #37843

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdube  [View Original Post]
    27. Dark Brown Hair, Good looking. Large boobies. We met for a car date, bbjcim. I think I'm going to hook up with her this weekend and try bbjwf. I'll report back. Def a great experience. Especially for the damage. 4.
    Oh yeah she definitely the real head doctor, she loves what she does. One of my ATF. Hooked up with her last week.

  10. #37842

    Josie

    27. Dark Brown Hair, Good looking. Large boobies. We met for a car date, bbjcim. I think I'm going to hook up with her this weekend and try bbjwf. I'll report back. Def a great experience. Especially for the damage. 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, which Josie are you speaking about? There's a few of them around town!

    BEF.

  11. #37841
    Quote Originally Posted by Delamancha  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzster  [View Original Post]
    I know it's a long shot, but any good places around the inner harbor? Obviously I have seen nothing near the water other than maybe some panhandlers, but what about 4-5 blocks back or thereabouts?
    If you're on foot from the Harbor, all you have is the clubs at the Block, E. Baltimore St. Between South and Gay. Which are an experience of their own. In bygone day's there were SW on Lexington St. By the courthouses after midnight, but I don't think that stroll still happens.
    Lexington is pretty much dead these days, though some make there way up there around Charles.

    Fayette continues to be the only real stroll, but evaluate your selections very carefully (some pack a bit more than what you may want). Also, keep an eye out for LEO who have been on increased patrol lately.

    As Delamancha also said, there's The Block but your mileage and costs may vary. Don't waste your time or money in Hustler if you're looking for extras.

  12. #37840
    Quote Originally Posted by Delamancha  [View Original Post]
    If you're on foot from the Harbor, all you have is the clubs at the Block, E. Baltimore St. Between South and Gay. Which are an experience of their own. In bygone day's there were SW on Lexington St. By the courthouses after midnight, but I don't think that stroll still happens.
    Thank you.

  13. #37839
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzster  [View Original Post]
    I know it's a long shot, but any good places around the inner harbor? Obviously I have seen nothing near the water other than maybe some panhandlers, but what about 4-5 blocks back or thereabouts?
    If you're on foot from the Harbor, all you have is the clubs at the Block, E. Baltimore St. Between South and Gay. Which are an experience of their own. In bygone day's there were SW on Lexington St. By the courthouses after midnight, but I don't think that stroll still happens.

  14. #37838

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdube  [View Original Post]
    Don't remember who gave me her number but thanks. I hooked up with her and she's a beast. Def one of my best experiences.
    Just out of curiosity, which Josie are you speaking about? There's a few of them around town!

    BEF.

  15. #37837

    Josie

    Don't remember who gave me her number but thanks. I hooked up with her and she's a beast. Def one of my best experiences.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape