Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 5075
-
10-18-18 15:17 #395Senior Member

Posts: 836Asian pro for those interestedd
An asian gal who is pretty good in la when she was here is returning for visit for the next 10 days. She wants like 140-200 for a half. She fucks good. More detiails on PM. She will not advertise, just hit me up. I get no percentage other than perhaps she will do me better if I get her some biz.
-
10-17-18 20:58 #394Senior Member

Posts: 836Avoid carla di crappy
https://switter.at/@carladicapri_CA
This one has been at it for 10 years. Her body is completely fallen apart. She is on some powerful drugs I bet. She sweats, her pussy stinks and she has hanging thin skin. She is not worth 500.
-
10-17-18 20:55 #393Senior Member

Posts: 836Avoid on thatmall
http://www.thatmall.com/ashley/
This one is totally mercenary. I bargained her down to 240 for an hour. When I got there she was like it is 300 because she was robbed by a prior guy and all this other drama. I was like it is 240. So she says ok, but you will miss the "edging" experience. She masssaged me too hard and she tried to edge me I held out and I had to help her to make me nut.
She is totally nuts, didn't she have a previous name on that mall?
-
10-17-18 14:20 #392Senior Member

Posts: 219LOL pimping ain't easy.
Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 23:36 #391Senior Member

Posts: 217Hi Zoey, what part of LA are you visiting?
Originally Posted by ZoeyAnnorah
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 14:41 #390Senior Member

Posts: 346Maya synn
I have seen her, worth the price. Her pics are accurate, she gives great deep BBJ. I think she swallowed me as I was cumming, such a great sensation, been looking for it from other provider since but all have failed. She's very sweet and accomodating.
Originally Posted by SlyshyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 11:12 #389Senior Member

Posts: 122She's pricier, but really awesome. Especially if you like thick girls. She's wild, and I had no complaints at all with her.
Originally Posted by SlyshyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 22:35 #388Senior Member

Posts: 122Maya Synn
Anyone ever seen Maya Synn? Has twitter / switter under same name. She's visiting my area soon and I was debating whether she would be worth seeing.
-
10-13-18 00:26 #387Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 8Zoey annorah
Hi guys! Just wanted to say I'm visiting from Tampa and will be available this week! .
-
10-12-18 15:42 #386Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Too funny
Take a look at this ad:
http://los-angeles.skipthegames.com/...k/302227393373
Her pimp is clearly new at this because.
- all his fake reviews were within days of each other.
- the image with the yellow box shows "your review is pending moderation" which only the person who posted it would see. . .
He clearly needs to find another line of work.
-
10-10-18 22:03 #385Senior Member

Posts: 7266Oh man, I miss The Blue Pond and the small socials when they had them.
Originally Posted by Hundred
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 18:11 #384Senior Member

Posts: 122Nope, different person.
Originally Posted by Hundred
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 22:49 #383Senior Member

Posts: 836Is this TSG?
Hey, sly, are you TSG from blue pond days?
Originally Posted by SlyshyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 17:57 #382Senior Member

Posts: 122Correct. The link is on her switter.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 05:16 #381Senior Member

Posts: 7266PD as in PrivateDelights correct?
Originally Posted by SlyshyGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





