Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Size Queens

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 536
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #101

    Accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyUnlimited  [View Original Post]
    How accurate are her pics? Are they current?
    Mandywoods pics are accurate.

    For extra 50, you can make your own.

  2. #100

    Mandy

    How accurate are her pics? Are they current?

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    Mandy is short and stacked.

    Ok BBBJ. She couldn't deepthroat me like I like. She would go down and gag.

    Sloppy with bls.

    Huge tits that are real. True GFE. DFK. Daty.

    After he first O in daty, she gave me a BBBJ. Covered me up and said "It's been a while since I have been on one this big. I am going to cum quick".

    She had mentioned that she loves big dicks and good ones are hard to find.

    Slowly lowered herself on it gasping. Soon she was bouncing on it moaning and gasping with her huge tits bouncing up and down. She switched to rcg grinding on me until she came.

    Her pussy was so wet I could feel it running down on my balls.

    Then I put her in doggie and pounded her for a good 15 minutes.

    She was moaning and telling me to fuck her harder.

    Her pussy was so wet it was splattering on every thrust all over her ass and my stomach.

    I smacked her ass and shoved her face into the pillow because she was getting so loud.

    She had 2 more orgasms and her wig came loose. (Don't pull her hair.).

    Finally I pulled out and had her suck me off until I nutted in her mouth.

    (After she asked for a tip for that. I gave her. 5 extra).

    She was pretty exhausted at the end of our time.

    She even sent me a message thanking me and telling me how great it was for her.

    I didn't try for BBFS.

    I got the sense she would be open to it just because she was really into it.

  3. #99

    PaytonCartier

    She loves it.

  4. #98

  5. #97

    Latina

    I saw StacieCox in Tacoma.

    She can't get enough. Still a atf.

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by WebbHoes  [View Original Post]
    Even for me.

    She is beyond crazy.
    Scary crazy.

  7. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Pounds  [View Original Post]
    Fuck Yeah! Loose Pussy.
    Even for me.

    She is beyond crazy.

  8. #94
    Josie loves it raw.

  9. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ol-off-with-me

    Be discreet but trust me. She loves to read big thick books cover to cover. She doesn't want to be done halfway. She wants to read the whole thing.
    This is well known. She loves bbc.

  10. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion20  [View Original Post]
    Onyxxx cia.

    Gemini cia.

    Sultrylanaya.

    Mariella cip.

    European Goddess cip.

    Sierra Gold cip.

    Jillian cip.

    JennaXXX cip.

    Peytonry cip.

    Summer cip.

    Summeroflove cip.

    Rachelxxx cip.

    MarinaOrlov.

    Dirtyannie cip.

    Farrahfaucet cip.

    253 missy cip.

    Hazel69.

    There may be some more, do not recall all. YMMV like most things in life. Happy hunting.
    Mariella I've only had covered. Really would love to CIP. Got to bring it up to her.

  11. #91

    Lucky.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ol-off-with-me

    Be discreet but trust me. She loves to read big thick books cover to cover. She doesn't want to be done halfway. She wants to read the whole thing.

  12. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    Mandy is short and stacked.

    Ok BBBJ. She couldn't deepthroat me like I like. She would go down and gag.

    Sloppy with bls.

    Huge tits that are real. True GFE. DFK. Daty.

    After he first O in daty, she gave me a BBBJ. Covered me up and said "It's been a while since I have been on one this big. I am going to cum quick".

    She had mentioned that she loves big dicks and good ones are hard to find.

    Slowly lowered herself on it gasping. Soon she was bouncing on it moaning and gasping with her huge tits bouncing up and down. She switched to rcg grinding on me until she came.

    Her pussy was so wet I could feel it running down on my balls.

    Then I put her in doggie and pounded her for a good 15 minutes.

    She was moaning and telling me to fuck her harder.

    Her pussy was so wet it was splattering on every thrust all over her ass and my stomach.

    I smacked her ass and shoved her face into the pillow because she was getting so loud.

    She had 2 more orgasms and her wig came loose. (Don't pull her hair.).

    Finally I pulled out and had her suck me off until I nutted in her mouth.

    (After she asked for a tip for that. I gave her. 5 extra).

    She was pretty exhausted at the end of our time.

    She even sent me a message thanking me and telling me how great it was for her.

    I didn't try for BBFS.

    I got the sense she would be open to it just because she was really into it.
    Miller! My brutha from another mutha.

    Just keep hittin it right. Tease her some. Deny her the dick. Make her want it.

    Facefuck her some and make her think the only way you are going to stop is if she just hops on it.
    These ladies ain't used to getting fucked right. They are used to 2 minutes of little white dick.

    Believe me, she will give up the pussy. They all do.

  13. #89

    Mandywood

    Mandy is short and stacked.

    Ok BBBJ. She couldn't deepthroat me like I like. She would go down and gag.

    Sloppy with bls.

    Huge tits that are real. True GFE. DFK. Daty.

    After he first O in daty, she gave me a BBBJ. Covered me up and said "It's been a while since I have been on one this big. I am going to cum quick".

    She had mentioned that she loves big dicks and good ones are hard to find.

    Slowly lowered herself on it gasping. Soon she was bouncing on it moaning and gasping with her huge tits bouncing up and down. She switched to rcg grinding on me until she came.

    Her pussy was so wet I could feel it running down on my balls.

    Then I put her in doggie and pounded her for a good 15 minutes.

    She was moaning and telling me to fuck her harder.

    Her pussy was so wet it was splattering on every thrust all over her ass and my stomach.

    I smacked her ass and shoved her face into the pillow because she was getting so loud.

    She had 2 more orgasms and her wig came loose. (Don't pull her hair.).

    Finally I pulled out and had her suck me off until I nutted in her mouth.

    (After she asked for a tip for that. I gave her. 5 extra).

    She was pretty exhausted at the end of our time.

    She even sent me a message thanking me and telling me how great it was for her.

    I didn't try for BBFS.

    I got the sense she would be open to it just because she was really into it.

  14. #88

    SamanthaPDX

    Seen her in Portland.

    She straight loves to get stretched out.

  15. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetbloom  [View Original Post]
    Reports are accurate and then some, if you treat me well.

    Let's get together when I return, then you'll have your own encounter to report with pics if you're lucky!!
    WJ. You won't regret it!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape