Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 436 of 472 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 7074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #549

  2. #548

    Virginia looking for info on Stacey

    Il try to send a link but phone # also comes up on your city trying to get info thanks in advance.

  3. #547
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome22  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl before?

    She looks like a total MILF and a fun time.

    https://40up.com.sandiego.listcrawle...post/26358610/

    Or anybody seen this girl before.

    https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...post/27014781/
    Long time lurker, time to give back. Sage is legit, very pleasant and eager to please.

  4. #546

    Viagra

    Quote Originally Posted by IvyLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Don't need it but curious to know if this is a person. How'd you find out about them?
    I found out about it through her ad on listcrawler which also had her SC. I followed her on SC for a while and noticed that she sold generic viagra (15/ pill; 120/ bottle). She also screenshot a couple of guy's positive reviews. Then there were other messages that it worked great and they wanted more. She even made a joke that guys want the pills more than her.

    After viewing all the positive comments I figured there's got to be one or two that are also on here and, out of curiosity, just wanted to see if it works.

  5. #545

    Seriously

    Quote Originally Posted by HmCisner  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have a few times. Extremely down to earth and caring girl. 420 friendly. She's a real gem.
    Nice girl, however room was disgusting and 2 dogs. One dog layed on the opposite bed and watched the whole session. Pretty much killed the mood and she was a dead lay. YMMV but a doubt it. Don't recommend.

  6. #544

    Alley.

    Has anyone met her? https://escortbabylon.net/#sandiego / post /6193576080/26676481/26676481 Thank You.

  7. #543

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin22  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have a few times. Extremely down to earth and caring girl. 420 friendly. She's a real gem.

  8. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here purchase any generic viagra from Jessie Monroe in Spring Valley? Just curious if it's any good. Thanks.
    Don't need it but curious to know if this is a person. How'd you find out about them?

  9. #541
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBoy  [View Original Post]
    What MGcare these 30 pills you get?
    They're 20 mg.

  10. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by SDGuy619  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what her prices are, but you can definitely get generic V for a reasonable price from completely legit sources now. I'd read some horror stories about the Chinese manufactured generics, which is what most below board sellers will be hawking.

    Try https://www.lemonaidhealth.com.

    I got 30 pills for $80 including a 3 minute online doctor consult. Arrived in 2 days.
    What MGcare these 30 pills you get?

  11. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby13  [View Original Post]
    It's legit. I don't always need it but when I am trying to get some serious longevity going I take a half of one and hers does the trick.
    Not sure what her prices are, but you can definitely get generic V for a reasonable price from completely legit sources now. I'd read some horror stories about the Chinese manufactured generics, which is what most below board sellers will be hawking.

    Try https://www.lemonaidhealth.com.

    I got 30 pills for $80 including a 3 minute online doctor consult. Arrived in 2 days.

  12. #538
    It's legit. I don't always need it but when I am trying to get some serious longevity going I take a half of one and hers does the trick.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here purchase any generic viagra from Jessie Monroe in Spring Valley? Just curious if it's any good. Thanks.

  13. #537

    Generic Viagra

    Anyone on here purchase any generic viagra from Jessie Monroe in Spring Valley? Just curious if it's any good. Thanks.

  14. #536

    Dom Dominique

    Anyone have info on this woman?

    http://domdominique.com/

    I'm not much of a BDSM guy, but there's something about her look that I find very intriguing. She presents herself well on her site. Her reviews on them are all good to excellent. Is she strictly BDSM oriented or is there more available? I'd love to see her, but I don't think I could settle for less than FS.

  15. #535

    Viola Dae

    Has anyone seen Viola before? Any details about an experience with her would be appreciated! She's also a tantra provider, so I'm not sure if she's FS.

    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...?cat=6208&wn=1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape