Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 436 of 472 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 7068
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #543

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin22  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I have a few times. Extremely down to earth and caring girl. 420 friendly. She's a real gem.

  2. #542
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here purchase any generic viagra from Jessie Monroe in Spring Valley? Just curious if it's any good. Thanks.
    Don't need it but curious to know if this is a person. How'd you find out about them?

  3. #541
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBoy  [View Original Post]
    What MGcare these 30 pills you get?
    They're 20 mg.

  4. #540
    Quote Originally Posted by SDGuy619  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what her prices are, but you can definitely get generic V for a reasonable price from completely legit sources now. I'd read some horror stories about the Chinese manufactured generics, which is what most below board sellers will be hawking.

    Try https://www.lemonaidhealth.com.

    I got 30 pills for $80 including a 3 minute online doctor consult. Arrived in 2 days.
    What MGcare these 30 pills you get?

  5. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHobby13  [View Original Post]
    It's legit. I don't always need it but when I am trying to get some serious longevity going I take a half of one and hers does the trick.
    Not sure what her prices are, but you can definitely get generic V for a reasonable price from completely legit sources now. I'd read some horror stories about the Chinese manufactured generics, which is what most below board sellers will be hawking.

    Try https://www.lemonaidhealth.com.

    I got 30 pills for $80 including a 3 minute online doctor consult. Arrived in 2 days.

  6. #538
    It's legit. I don't always need it but when I am trying to get some serious longevity going I take a half of one and hers does the trick.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on here purchase any generic viagra from Jessie Monroe in Spring Valley? Just curious if it's any good. Thanks.

  7. #537

    Generic Viagra

    Anyone on here purchase any generic viagra from Jessie Monroe in Spring Valley? Just curious if it's any good. Thanks.

  8. #536

    Dom Dominique

    Anyone have info on this woman?

    http://domdominique.com/

    I'm not much of a BDSM guy, but there's something about her look that I find very intriguing. She presents herself well on her site. Her reviews on them are all good to excellent. Is she strictly BDSM oriented or is there more available? I'd love to see her, but I don't think I could settle for less than FS.

  9. #535

    Viola Dae

    Has anyone seen Viola before? Any details about an experience with her would be appreciated! She's also a tantra provider, so I'm not sure if she's FS.

    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...?cat=6208&wn=1

  10. #534
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 17

    Raena Ray

    Saw her the other day: https://www.slixa.com/california/san-diego/raenaray.

    She is nice and has a decent body but is *significantly* older than she looks in the pics. The ad says 36, she's probably late 40's. Face has really aged to the point that it's a turnoff. It was disappointing and you can do better at the $200/ half rate.

  11. #533

    Need help

    Has anyone seen this girl before?

    She looks like a total MILF and a fun time.

    https://40up.com.sandiego.listcrawle...post/26358610/

    Or anybody seen this girl before.

    https://alligator.com.sandiego.listc...post/27014781/

  12. #532
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinecure  [View Original Post]
    Not meaning to sound harsh, but your red flags are false flags; she's legit F, but has had work done on face that looks more obvious in person than on pics / video (the fact that she's in granny vids is a clue also). I dreamt once several years ago and would rate the experience as just okay; better dreaming candidates available in that age / donation range. For me personally the work on face was a bit off putting; she is however in excellent physical shape for an older woman.
    She is not hot atxall to me abd her videos are rather boring. Her rates are through the roof, and doesn't seem worth it.

  13. #531
    HAHA well this probably just reflects on me not paying attention, but I don't think I ever realized before that she is of the GILF age-range, despite all the ads.

    I just went down a rabbit hole: https://www.xvideos.com/models/freya-fantasia.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    I see Freya Fantasia advertising in alot of different places such as switter and usually she looks. Normal.

    Then today I came across this recent video of her and so many red flags went off:

    https://xhamster.com/videos/mature-r...anged-10235981

    - her head is size.

    - the checkbones look very manish.

    - overall body built is manly.

    - pussy isn't very hairy.

    Please let me know thoughts.

  14. #530
    Not meaning to sound harsh, but your red flags are false flags; she's legit F, but has had work done on face that looks more obvious in person than on pics / video (the fact that she's in granny vids is a clue also). I dreamt once several years ago and would rate the experience as just okay; better dreaming candidates available in that age / donation range. For me personally the work on face was a bit off putting; she is however in excellent physical shape for an older woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    I see Freya Fantasia advertising in alot of different places such as switter and usually she looks. Normal.

    Then today I came across this recent video of her and so many red flags went off:

    https://xhamster.com/videos/mature-r...anged-10235981

    - her head is size.

    - the checkbones look very manish.

    - overall body built is manly.

    - pussy isn't very hairy.

    Please let me know thoughts.

  15. #529
    I never knew she had porn out. I have never been interested. She advertises on every site possible and has been around forever. Back when the other review site was operational in the US she had literally almost a thousand reviews. Your questions are definitely good ones after I saw that video.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    I see Freya Fantasia advertising in alot of different places such as switter and usually she looks. Normal.

    Then today I came across this recent video of her and so many red flags went off:

    https://xhamster.com/videos/mature-r...anged-10235981

    - her head is size.

    - the checkbones look very manish.

    - overall body built is manly.

    - pussy isn't very hairy.

    Please let me know thoughts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape