Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 20,056 to 20,070 of 28075
-
10-16-18 11:27 #8020Senior Member

Posts: 83Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by DirtyRalph
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-18 10:28 #8019Regular Member

Posts: 15Thanks for the report. Sounds promising. Just double checking as Google shows it on Clairemont Mesa just west of the 15.
Originally Posted by DirtyRalph
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
10-16-18 03:42 #8018Senior Member

Posts: 689Know Knots and ABC.
Took a jog past Know Knots last week and stopped by to say hi to the mamasan who always takes care of me. She asked where I've been and I told her I have a couple of girlfriends taking care of me. She laughed and said she's got two girlfriends waiting for me inside. Lisa and Cherry. Cherry is a Cherry but I can't vouch for Lisa. For fans of the lovely Gina at KK, she's back next month. Typical Korean spa $100 hf cash only.
Just around the corner on Vandever is ABC massage hidden under a small apartment building. Hard to see ABC unless you know it's there. I discovered this place about a year ago when I was turning my car around in their lot. It looks like nothing on the outside with a rusted locked metal barred door, but is clean inside. Usually only one girl working but they've had a few cuties so I drop by every once in awhile to check out the talent. Options depend on whose working or your charm. What I like about this place is if your getting a "massage" and someone rings the bell, they ignore it without batting an eyelash. Bargain spot for you frugal mongers.
-
10-16-18 03:13 #8017Senior Member

Posts: 689Number One Massage.
Just west of 15 on Clairemont Mesa Blvd is a legit looking place, but got hints that more might be available. Nice large facility with standing shower and sauna. 10+ rooms with doors. A dude and assumed mamasan working the desk. The $20/ hr foot massage was all I wanted. I was pleasantly surprised I got a cute 20 something gal, Judy, Suzy or Lucy. Two syllables is the best I can recall. Haha! They call it a foot massage, but is combo body with clothes on. Take shirt off to indicate oil on body which I did. Enough English to sweet talk me and slipped her hands deep into my shorts pressing her fingers between my thighs and sacks, but just shy of grabbing my cock. I didn't react so she proceeded with a fantastic legit massage. She suggested full body massage on my next visit.
Next visit I got Alicia or Melissa, again hard to understand accent. Cute, tiny thing looking 18. She was more reserved but spent a lot of time massaging my ass and around the groin. Great massage technique and pressure for a tiny girl. She also suggested full body on my next visit.
I know a lot of you mongers enjoy a gentle touch by sweet pretty young lady's so at the very least this place is the ticket.
-
10-16-18 00:16 #8016Senior Member

Posts: 83What was her reaction when you accidentally came on her face?
-
10-16-18 00:15 #8015Senior Member

Posts: 83Jessica from Ronson
Went by ronson and was greeted by a Jessica. She looked good ask how much for 30 minutes and what her name was. Wish I had some money to try her out but kinda broke for now. Ask also if someone else was working and she said other girl was busy.
-
10-15-18 22:46 #8014Banned Member

Posts: 220Sauna / jacuzzi
Maple has a sauna, but nothing goes on in there from my experience, they use it to let you dry off from the table shower while the girl cleans the shower she just gave you. Maybe some others can elaborate further.
Originally Posted by Rome22
[View Original Post]
As for Jacuzzi, I know Won's has one but never used it myself. Most of the girls I asked said it wasn't working and most mongers just weren't interested in it. Think about it, if you got the full menu while in there, how do you clean that up?
I know others have saunas and Jacuzzis but just not what interests me.
Anyone else?
-
10-15-18 19:48 #8013Senior Member

Posts: 27Coco at dagget st
Decided to visit the place on Dagget Street, I haven't been there for a while so I was looking forward to a little FS action.
Girl that brought me to the room was named Coco, she looks to be in her mid-20's she has long been a hair with short bangs in the front, very sweet very quiet almost nonexistent English.
I wasn't expecting much of a massage but she was very good. She went with her thumbs up and down my back very hard and then back with oil and a slow kneading. I was surprise quality was very good. She was very thorough and complete. She made sure to get my arms and hands and later she went back and got my feet. Very complete massage.
On the turnover and we didn't communicate that good but I got the point across. She has a nice little body. Small breasts but in good shape. Her face and her body are actually very very nice I liked. We had CFS and afterwords said she went back and massage my scalp and feet some more.
I was really surprised to get this good of massage and also everything.
-
10-15-18 15:14 #8012Senior Member

Posts: 323This is something I've wondered.
Originally Posted by Chaos23
[View Original Post]
You'd think younger hobbiest would be a welcome sight for providers but it seems this means nothing to them. It's just $$$ they care about. So really I guess the older hobbiest would more likely have accumulated more $$$ over time. So maybe providers are just as happy to see them under this assumption.
But basically either have the $$$ or look the part to get better service. Your looks, age, and personality don't pay their bills.
-
10-15-18 12:43 #8011Senior Member

Posts: 287Same experience here. The last time of many times I had seen Eva she claimed not to remember me and it was a bad session, I barely got her to agree to a HJ and then she did it reluctantly and it was one of those jackhammer type jobs. It really struck me as odd since I had seen her so many times and she had mostly gotten completely out of her clothes nearly every time for me. Very sensual and great sessions but that last session made me too gun-shy to risk another negative session with her. So this time I'm definitely going to try Anna and hope that Eva doesn't come out in the lobby and remember me LOL. Question for those who have seen Anna, will she mostly undress like Eva does? Eva would pull her panties off for me but she would leave at least part of her top on but pulled all the way up and grind herself into me. That's what I miss so bad, I wish I could be assured I could get Eva back like she used to be with me LOL.
Originally Posted by HeyMrDj
[View Original Post]
One more quick report on Amanda at Crystal Spa in San Marcos since I've reviewed her here before. Amanda is an absolute gem, her massage is absolutely great and she gets very sensual before the flip. She's all over down in between my cheeks, ball sack, and johnson before the flip and she has a good time knowing what it's doing to me LOL. You can tell she enjoys her work. Sometimes little kisses here and there. Then comes the flip and she's doing a great job to get this old guy finished up and made very happy. She allows full access under her top to me, I unhook her bra and lift her top & bra up so I can view and play with her nice boobs while she's working on me. I strongly recommend Amanda if all you want is a HJ and no more than limited access up top. That's why I'm looking around again because as well as she knows me, I've determined there's nothing more to be obtained with her. She absolutely will not take her top off even with an extra tip so while I like her and she's great, I want just a little more. Oh, she's probably late 30's or 40 and cute, nice body. She likes to wear fuck-me shorts or a very short frilly skirt and has a cute hairstyle.
-
10-15-18 07:21 #8010Senior Member

Posts: 39I didn't start it. Jessica is in the customer service business & her attitude was piss poor the moment I walked in. Squirting her face "by accident" is an occupational hazard and instant gratification. Clearly she's back so my "behavior" doesn't compare to the $$$ or she liked it, don't know how nasty she is.
Originally Posted by DirtyRalph
[View Original Post]
I might just stop by at Ronson to see if her customer service has improved if not I may need to hook her up. _.
-
10-15-18 03:36 #8009Senior Member

Posts: 60I tried last Saturday, greeted by Lucy, mid 40's, good shape, average looks. She sensed my hesitation so she took me by the hand to the room so I found it hard to walk out given her enthusiasm. However, came a late 50's, out of shape, below average in look dept, I always tried to be polite and respectful but I had to stop her and told her it's either Lucy or I will leave. Lucy came in to give me massage but reluctantly, after 5 minutes she showed me a very nice picture of Jenny who she said is young and could be available later today. After 5 more minutes, Lucy stopped to call Jenny and Jenny said she was 5 minutes away so Lucy asked if I wanted to wait for Jenny. At this point, I was naked, out $40 and felt I should have left so I thought what do I have to lose, so I said yes I would wait for Jenny. Jenny came in 10 minutes later, she's OK looking and looked a lot older in person (late 40's). Her massage was very good, HJ was above average and allowed full access above her waist as she was wearing tight jean. She asked for $60 due to full top access at the end which I thought was fair. I do not find anyone here attractive at all so I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 03:06 #8008Senior Member

Posts: 258Confirming, saw Amy here also and she is quite lovely. Short, fit, amazing boobs. She recognized me from a place she used to work at that was in my rotation at the time so we were off to the races. Great rub and very accomodating if she likes you. Just HJ yes, but it doesn't get much better.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 23:07 #8007Regular Member

Posts: 4Sauna.
New here and was wandering if anybody ever had an experience while enjoying the sauna or jacuzzi in one of these places.
-
10-14-18 19:51 #8006Regular Member

Posts: 24LJ Massage
La Jolla Massage on LJ Blvd.
Tried the number listed on rubmaps with no success, later discovered there's a different tel number on the front door. This place is located nextdoor to a medical office on La Jolla blvd, south of downtown Ja Lolla and north PB. Never seen anything posted about the place but decided to give it a try thinking, hey, it's La Jolla, it can't be bad.
Walked in and the place was dank, smelled damp, and met by some 50's looking mamasan. The place looked and felt just gross. I rarely do anything less than an hour, so I ponied up the HF thinking maybe some fantastic spinner would walk into the room right after I got naked. No such luck, MS appeared and started to get to work. I can't even fake this being at all pleasurable, the massage was horrible, zero skill whatsoever. 15 minutes then the flip, MS asks if I want down there, yes, why the hell would I still be here in this nasty stink ass place smelling of steamed rice and coastal mildew? MS immediately goes into jackhammer mode, I say slow down, there's lots of time left (even tho I'm thinking, GMTFO of this place as soon as possible). MS starts mimicking a porno sound track, gets her leg up next to my face, so I decide to reach for the panties, slide them tot he side and see what she's got. Trimmed kitty, and as long as I didn't look up, and kept breathing thru my mouth, I wouldn't get so grossed out by the surroundings. Thumbing the kitty, trying to find the clitty, MS making her porn sounds while spreading the leg and giving access, pop goes the weasel, and I've got at least 25 left on the clock. Thanks, get me a hot towel so I can GTFO.
Won't repeat unless someone posts anything redeeming about this place. I guess the zip code don't mean shit when it comes to an AMP.









Reply With Quote






