Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8005
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyRalph  [View Original Post]
    Another 10 mile run took me past "Happy Land" on El Cajon Blvd between 54 tth and College Ave. Been there a few times because they give a decent massage, but definitely more available, if you like the gals. They are all sweet and give a decent massage with good attitudes and lots of teasing.

    Similar to "Smile Massage" on Balboa, I said I would try an hour massage if they had a shower. 3-gals, Annie, kindah reminded me of an Asian minion, Lucy decent body, but kindah rough face, Lisa avg face and body. I found it amusing as I took a standing shower and they would all come in for a peek asking if I need anything. I would shake my pecker at them like my cock is telling them I'm fine, HAHA! During massage, lots of grazing of the sacks and palming my pecker. An interesting technique was placing my feet under their blouse so I could play with their tits with my feet. Annie teased me with her feet on my cock. I think another monger was asking about that. I politely declined their seduction techniques, but they are persistent.

    $40 hour adn $40 tip for nice massage and fun time.
    That used to be on my regular rotation when they first opened. I prefer the places with a shower. I kind of drifted away because of a few un-inspiring sessions. Looks like I'll have to give it a try again.

    Your technique reminds me of when I used to run regularly back in the '80's. One of my regular routes was EC Blvd. Back in the SW hey=day. I used to make a lot of connections on the side streets. Without the risk of cruising around.

  2. #8004

    Jessica of Ronson.

    Quote Originally Posted by CurleOnes  [View Original Post]
    She's back.

    She was snobby to me for no reason but I gave her something to be snobby about, pulled out, ripped off the condiments and blasted her face. LOL! I win!
    Yes she's back. Last time I saw her is on Mesa Ridge Court. But I guess she moved again. You happened to know where she works now?

  3. #8003

    Standard tip in San Diego area

    Normally $40 is the standard tip for an HJ at a $40 an hour place, usually an older woman, usually some roaming over the clothes and usually a decent massage and a decent but not exceptional HJ experience. Under those parameters of $40 tip is realistic.

    However if you're allowed UTC access and / or it's just a really enjoyable positive experience $60 is not unreasonable. Some girls allow ample access. Some girls are just warm personable and cute and know how to make you feel great, those are the ones that are $60 tip is not unreasonable.

    However places that have more on the menu, the girls typically get higher tips so it's not surprising they would ask. A session with you for a tip $40 versus an opportunity for her to earn $120 or $140 tip isn't a good business proposition from her point of view. She's in a business to support herself and the question is simply did she sacrifice a better money making opportunity to provide service to you. The answer is sometimes yes sometimes no.
    If they're busy and they turn away good customers they lost an opportunity to enhance their revenue. Sometimes they're not busy and they're lucky to get what they get. Their work is very unpredictable.

    In the case of many of the girls at V spa (and particularly the one that you mentioned Ada) are both young and very attractive girls that will allow good access (in my experience at least).

    To be perfectly honest I get very few HJ there and I go there frequently, but the girl that has a wide open menu will also to be more generous with the roaming access provided to her customers.

    Short answer: a $60 tip would've probably been fair and reasonable because of the quality of a girl and her willingness to provide good service.

    A lot of the $40 an hour HJ only places where it's a very old lady who is rushed, hurried and not friendly, than 60 would not be a reasonable tip request in my opinion.

    As always your mileage will vary and the tip is just your measure of gratitude for the experience.

    When you are talking about a girl like Ada at V spa, it's a pretty good bet it would be a very good experience being with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderBoy  [View Original Post]
    Hello San Diego Mongers.

    I have the honor of being able to occasionally visit your great city. I remembered seeing some reviews on V Spa and decided to check it out. My plan was just to get familiar with it as FS was not on the budget this time around. There are definitely some cuties there. I opted for Ada, a very pretty girl who said it was her first or second day there. I almost chose Cindy based on some previous reviews AND because she came in to hug me. However, she wouldn't be ready for another 10 minutes and I really liked Ada's face. Very cute.

    The massage was outstanding from a technical standpoint. It was CMT quality. I was very impressed and, as I'm on the road a lot, was exactly what I needed. However, she gave the hand gesture for HJ and quoted $60. Is that the going rate down there? Here in LA it's typically $40. I passed and actually told her to massage me for a full hour instead as her massage was incredible.

    So, I didn't score this time around but I'll be back since I know I can get a CMT quality massage and go all the way. She had made a humping motion too which was funny to me! She said she'd discuss that pricing when I go back. One thing worried me though. She had a blister on her lip.

    Anyway, what is the going rates at this place and in S. Diego in general? And does Cindy or the others massage as well as what I described or is she more sensual and to the point?

  4. #8002
    Quote Originally Posted by JakolMuna  [View Original Post]
    What does MBC stand for?
    Massage & Body Care on Convoy.

  5. #8001

    Any info?

    Has anyone see this girl? We traded a couple texts and she said she looks similar to the girl in the pic. If anyone has seen her I'd be interested in knowing how similar she looks to the pics in the ad, and what the service was like. Thanks!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/127452

  6. #8000

    V Spa. Ada

    Hello San Diego Mongers.

    I have the honor of being able to occasionally visit your great city. I remembered seeing some reviews on V Spa and decided to check it out. My plan was just to get familiar with it as FS was not on the budget this time around. There are definitely some cuties there. I opted for Ada, a very pretty girl who said it was her first or second day there. I almost chose Cindy based on some previous reviews AND because she came in to hug me. However, she wouldn't be ready for another 10 minutes and I really liked Ada's face. Very cute.

    The massage was outstanding from a technical standpoint. It was CMT quality. I was very impressed and, as I'm on the road a lot, was exactly what I needed. However, she gave the hand gesture for HJ and quoted $60. Is that the going rate down there? Here in LA it's typically $40. I passed and actually told her to massage me for a full hour instead as her massage was incredible.

    So, I didn't score this time around but I'll be back since I know I can get a CMT quality massage and go all the way. She had made a humping motion too which was funny to me! She said she'd discuss that pricing when I go back. One thing worried me though. She had a blister on her lip.

    Anyway, what is the going rates at this place and in S. Diego in general? And does Cindy or the others massage as well as what I described or is she more sensual and to the point?

  7. #7999

    Smile.

    Made the left up the stairs and saw Mimi. Session and rates were exactly as everyone described. Very nice personality fun time. Oldie but goodie for sure.

  8. #7998
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyRalph  [View Original Post]
    That's fucked up man. Jessica is a sweet and Gorgeous. It's this type of behavior that discourages good service and keeps the good ones away.
    I'm with you DirtyRalph, Jessica is awesome! I can't wait to see her again.

  9. #7997

    Soft hands Asia girl

    She is (or was) in an office building on the west side of Cornerstone Ct. - Her name is Jenny.

    https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massa...diego-ca-44924#rubmaps.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSanDiego  [View Original Post]
    Hi SaveFerris,

    Do you mind providing a name or contact info? I am not familiar with the ads. As far as I know Moonlight Gardens is on Cornerstone. Is this on the other side of it? Thanks in advance.

  10. #7996

    Convoy massage

    Took one for the team. Went to convoy massage and was greeted by a chloe who use to work at unique massage and went by named Angela. She said she was the manager and would give me a different girl because she was working the front desk. Angela or chloe is pushing around late 40's or early 50's. Something about her body that I was attracted about. My providers name was Angie.

    She did not speak any english and was probably around 65 ish. Massage was so so and when I flipped I could see that she was really really old and my little man was not happy. She hand signal for a HJ but I politely said no. I was proud of myself😂. On the way out chloe / angela said if I want her I have to make appointment with her. BTW the doors for the rooms are only sliding doors and very small. I beleive I saw one all the way at the back that had a regular door. Happy hunting guys.

  11. #7995
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Ruby is definitely in my top 5 of the prettiest girls I've seen at a HJ AMP joint. If she was more sensuous during her HJ and allowed more mutual touching than just showing her tittles she will be my ATF.
    What does MBC stand for?

  12. #7994
    Quote Originally Posted by SaveFerris  [View Original Post]
    I told her she isn't getting my cock no matter what.
    I don't get why. But I got to hand it to your resilience in the face of a pussy onslaught. My little head has given in far too many times.

  13. #7993

    We all lose.

    That's fucked up man. Jessica is a sweet and Gorgeous. It's this type of behavior that discourages good service and keeps the good ones away.

    Quote Originally Posted by CurleOnes  [View Original Post]
    She's back.

    She was snobby to me for no reason but I gave her something to be snobby about, pulled out, ripped off the condiments and blasted her face. LOL! I win!

  14. #7992

    V Spa. Gina

    So the new lineup is here at V Spa and there are great options to be had.

    Gina is a younger (26?) yo Chinese girl with a slender frame, a really cute face ( imho), long dark hair and a really nice set of (36?) C cups that feel very soft and natural. I can't tell if she is enhanced and don't care, she has nicely proportioned figure.

    She was very conversational and friendly, and really was comfortable to be around.

    I had opted for a half hour and was waiting in the room when she came in, her smile and easygoing manner made for a few minutes of nice conversation as she started working her hands down my back working my muscles. Wearing some tight denim shorts and a loose green shirt, I started roaming my hands on her body. She has an amazing perfect shape with a really cute ass and nice legs. As we were about halfway through I rolled over and drew close on top of me and continued to explore her beautiful perfect body. As my hands glided up under her shirt, I can feel her soft skin. Supple and smooth, when I felt she wasn't wearing a bra I immediately pulled her shirt off and started gently kissing her soft tit. Large soft and supple and yet perky and pointed, they are very nice with no sag. After a few moments of happy play, pulled down her shorts and found she has a little tattoo right above her pussy. A few gentle licks and kisses to her kitty and she proceeded to put a cover on me started with a very gentle CBJ.

    Soon I was on her missionary position and she offered some really great vocal encouragement, As we build up a faster rhythm, I really felt like she was getting into it, moving her body quickly working her hips grinding against me. Pretty soon she told me to hold her tight and while she was clenching tight to me I finished at the same time as she did. We were out of time, so a quick cleanup and couple water and I had to leave.

    A really sweet girl and a really comfortable experience. I definitely will want to repeat.

    $40 to the house and $120 tip.

  15. #7991
    Quote Originally Posted by CurleOnes  [View Original Post]
    She's back.

    She was snobby to me for no reason but I gave her something to be snobby about, pulled out, ripped off the condiments and blasted her face. LOL! I win!
    Kinda fucked up imo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape