Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2538

    Bailey Bangz?

    Title says it all. Anyone have experience with her? Oddly never see any reports on her but I've seen her snap and ******. Curious if anyone has actually seen her?

  2. #2537

    Maryjane

    I left out a few details to those who inquired. This happened at midnight. Still warm out. Her running away from my headlights made it look like a Freddy Kruger movie. The lighting in the garage was dim and the floor was oily just like an old-time garage.

  3. #2536

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil0042  [View Original Post]
    Just remember, these are the good 'ol days.

    But I have a few select pictures from that time stashed in some remote file of my hard drive. Like this for those that might remember.

    C.
    Ahhhh Paris, legs to die for!

  4. #2535
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    Ad is no longer there.
    The ads do come down for any number of reasons.

  5. #2534

    Maryjane

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2948556

    All I can say here is that I thought I was in a Quentin Tarantino movie that involved a half naked woman running down a driveway in stripper heels, an auto mechanic shop, chains, and the hood of someone's car. Not what I was looking for, but definitely crossed that off my bucket list. Actually, I had to add it to my list after the fact so I could cross it off. Pm for details. Not for the faint of heart and not sure if I would repeat. Well, maybe.

  6. #2533

    Yeah. Those were the days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie1  [View Original Post]
    I remember the days of the old boards. Sad times these days. I saw many back then, Lisa, Jules, Paris. Now days I can't even find one good one, you can't even give your money away.
    Just remember, these are the good 'ol days.

    But I have a few select pictures from that time stashed in some remote file of my hard drive. Like this for those that might remember.

    C.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Paris new 1.jpg‎  

  7. #2532

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSolo  [View Original Post]
    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...153&cityid=-22

    Anyone have any experience with her? Good or bad?
    Saw her in Toledo a few months ago. Check the Toledo board. Pretty good experience, as I remember.

  8. #2531

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid63  [View Original Post]
    Is she the girl in the ad pics? Because at the bottom of the pics is one of an AA girl with a 313 number.
    She's the girl in the pics, at least in the ad I linked. Skinny brunette with a tat on her rib cage area.

  9. #2530
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    I know. It seems like too much time you have to put in to find anything worth while. I was on EV MAD Erotic review and others I can't remember now. One turned into a sugar daddy sight. That one was pretty good if anyone remembers the name. Maybe it was naughty reviews. I used to partake in a service called miami companions. OMG. That was a great service. I've been in the hobby for years. It is definitely much different now.
    A few of the ladies from the past are still around.

  10. #2529
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie1  [View Original Post]
    I remember the days of the old boards. Sad times these days. I saw many back then, Lisa, Jules, Paris. Now days I can't even find one good one, you can't even give your money away.
    I know. It seems like too much time you have to put in to find anything worth while. I was on EV MAD Erotic review and others I can't remember now. One turned into a sugar daddy sight. That one was pretty good if anyone remembers the name. Maybe it was naughty reviews. I used to partake in a service called miami companions. OMG. That was a great service. I've been in the hobby for years. It is definitely much different now.

  11. #2528

    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie1  [View Original Post]
    I remember the days of the old boards. Sad times these days. I saw many back then, Lisa, Jules, Paris. Now days I can't even find one good one, you can't even give your money away.
    Aaahh yes! Paris was a favorite. As was pretty hot and tempting and Jay Cross.

  12. #2527

    Lebanese Princess on USA classifieds

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...153&cityid=-22

    Anyone have any experience with her? Good or bad?

  13. #2526
    Quote Originally Posted by Muskie1  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to call after Shawna is to far. Voicemail says Jamie, no answer. No reply.
    So I took the risk, of course not the girl in the pictures. Cost was 1, as long as you want. I tipped 20 just to leave.

  14. #2525
    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer  [View Original Post]
    I lost the contact numbers of few good ladies from board days.

    If anyone can share the digits of Abhey Rhodes, Morgan Veda, Sammy Franco it would be much appreciated.

    Thanks.
    I remember the days of the old boards. Sad times these days. I saw many back then, Lisa, Jules, Paris. Now days I can't even find one good one, you can't even give your money away.

  15. #2524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 365

    Diamonds

    Quote Originally Posted by Nnapmas  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Diamonds ads still out floating around? If so, is Lucy in any of them? If anyon has a link I'd appreciate it.
    No website. Used to have one. Just phone now. They will text pics to you if you want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape