Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,306 to 13,320 of 20139
-
10-15-18 13:50 #6834Regular Member

Posts: 8Amanda at Touch of Paradise
First time posting, but I've been reading your posts for months- thanks for everyone's input. Definitely learned a lot of what to do and what not to do.
Just wanted to make a quick plug for this provider. I've been seeing her regularly for over a year. If you're looking for a real good massage in a relaxing environment with a very pleasant and caring person then give her a shout. She works M-Sat in the morning and early afternoon, which works for my schedule, but not for most I assume.
-
10-15-18 12:47 #6833Senior Member

Posts: 105Paula TGTBT?
Has anybody visited Paula? I see her postings all over but not a lot of comments.
https://grandrapids.rubratings.com/116546
-
10-15-18 12:33 #6832Senior Member

Posts: 100Good morning.
Been in the mood for a good NURU and wondered if anyone had any experience with Jezibel at http://www.jezenuru.com/.
Looks like it might be legit and promising at the same time.
Also does anyone know if Brooke is offering them again since she re-entered the game? I never was able to enjoy, but understand hers were legendary.
-
10-15-18 09:30 #6831

Posts: 781$6 ?
Wow! Just Wow!
Originally Posted by SweetHemiStud
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 09:06 #6830Banned Member

Posts: 1268Wow! What NOT to do at a MP. No shock she's texting you to return.
Originally Posted by SweetHemiStud
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 09:04 #6829Senior Member

Posts: 1509Does Blessings and Lotus Flower include an HE?
Originally Posted by GuitarMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 04:24 #6828Senior Member

Posts: 149Yeah, me either. I felt kinda stupid at a point, but decided it'd be worse to lay down as much as I did and get nothing by walking out, or just spend a little more and at least get off for the money I gave. Her lose, really, if they weren't so greedy, I woulda been a repeat customer and paid them much more than that. Instead she wanted to milk what she could for the first time seeing me. I'm half tempted to go back and get JUST the 30 min massage at the door price only, no HE, no nothing, just to make her feel like her time was wasted after so much anticipation.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-18 01:50 #6827Senior Member

Posts: 1509Uh, I have no words for this one.
Originally Posted by SweetHemiStud
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 22:56 #6826Senior Member

Posts: 148Saisha
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-14-18 19:42 #6825Senior Member

Posts: 78I agree that Blessings does a great massage and so does Lotus Flower on Burton and they too have the bars on top to walk on your back, great massage.
Originally Posted by SweetHemiStud
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 18:11 #6824Senior Member

Posts: 149No problem, as I read on I noticed most of what I had said was already answered. But in a situation like this, hearing it multiple times probably eases the thoguhts of YMMV.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 16:42 #6823Senior Member

Posts: 465Thanks for taking the time to respond. I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by SweetHemiStud
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 15:50 #6822Senior Member

Posts: 149Saisha Relaxation Station
I saw her a few months back and spent WAY too much for what I got. It wouldn't have been so bad, except the upsells were distracting from my relaxation. First I requested an hour via text, she told me the approx location and said to call when close. I did, and that's where the upsells started. Asked if "I wanted 4 hands it's only. 8" I agreed just to try the experience. I kinda figured that sounded like HH. . 4 each. But I specified HR in a very recent text, so let it go, thinking she'd know. I was wrong, they started the massage and literally a few minutes in, the upsells started even more. "what kind of fun can we have tonight?" while they were touching suggestively. They kept asking what I wanted, and I just asked, how much do you need to show a good time? She said, 1. 2 each and they'll show me the moon. I was just like whatever and agreed, but said I only have X cash on me. They suggested their atm, so they had me dress, go out to my vehicle to get my wallet (I never carry it in anywhere as I feel my cards could be swiped while I am not focused and just carry in what I intend to spend) I got out more cash for them and they worked on me for a few more minutes, allowing me to roam and FIV on the other girl who was down to pretty much a 2 pc bathing suit, but Saisha stayed pretty much fully dressed. Then rubbed the area and asked if I'd like to try prostate play, I again, agreed. To which they asked for another 1. 2 each. And said they'd just bring in the card reader so I didn't have to get dressed again. And of course, even that was an upsell, at $1 per every $10. So the math adds up to very close to 6 $ of nothing but distraction from upsells, a few minutes of actual massage, and a barely satisfying HE that I had to force out because I was just so irritated about the upselling distractions. Didn't care much about the money, but just wish they could have focused on me more than upselling. Plus she texts every so often asking when I am going to see her again, and I keep playing back telling her I am working out of town, etc and as soon as I am back in town, and have time after other responsibilities I'll give her a shout. Just to give her hope that I'll come back in and drop that much again. Just thought I should share my experience.
https://grandrapids.rubratings.com/116165
-
10-14-18 10:48 #6821Senior Member

Posts: 149No shower, I have always made appt (hr) with Emily quite regularly over last 2 yrs. WONDERFUL! I never tried for extras besides HE. I think it is now appt only as she told me business has been a little slow and they all got regular jobs. I was just there on Friday and they had the girls' phone numbers posted on the back door.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 10:27 #6820Senior Member

Posts: 149Blessings on Fuller does. I've been there a couple times with no HE. And according to some readings here, that is normal. But the massage was quite good every time.
Originally Posted by JustMe1973
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





