Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,581 to 23,595 of 26415
-
10-13-18 21:08 #2835Senior Member

Posts: 1484I've seen her a dozen times
Now she's at her GF trailer off Greenfield. I only repeat because no one else responds and she is super budget friendly. Last time she was not into it because she was so depressed of her living situation. She contacts me from time to time but I would rather jack off now instead of seeing a depressed provider that only gives 10%. When she was on the Park motel, I always thought she was in the top 3 BBBJ I have ever received. She loved makeup and getting dressed up for you. Now it's sweatpants and that just woke up look.
Originally Posted by DaysFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 15:16 #2834Senior Member

Posts: 320Jess. "skinny" AKA Olive Oil
I agree, I haven't seen her in almost a year but it sounds like nothing has changes but her location. She was saggy skin and bones a year ago. Have you tried Jada? Same budget pricing, great BBBJ good FS and wants to please and get repeats. OK face, bad teeth but a nice body and b cups. Was a SS provider moved to NS hope she comes back to the SS. PM me if you want digits, I don't know where she is advertising. She is well reviewed by this board probably 8 or 9 out 10 positive reviews.
Originally Posted by Ynormanb
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 15:10 #2833Senior Member

Posts: 320Found on STG - "LittleMissRed" RESPONSES
This is what makes this board great. Three excellent responses with valuable info. As a monger you then make your own choices. I'll pass she's not worth the risk of being ripped off and having my hobby exposed, not to mention the travel time to Kenosha.
Thanks again guys!
-
10-13-18 15:06 #2832Banned Member

Posts: 1121Katie?
Any word on Katie?
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/924505358015
Decent body. Hosting near airport.
-
10-13-18 11:45 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 177Jess (not the basement Jess)
I had a chance to play recently and Jess was the first (and only) of several providers I called to answer the phone. My visit generally matched this report. The big positive is she has a good attitude and works hard to make you happy. Above average BBBJ in my opinion and no odd odor downstairs for my visit. The big negative for me is that while she is spinner sized she has zero muscle tone. Flabby tits, flabby ass, flabby everything. FWIW I met Jess after dark and did feel safe in the area.
Originally Posted by Wazoo53
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 11:34 #2830Senior Member

Posts: 445Most of the porn star companions run 1 k-2 k / hr.
Originally Posted by Aehtra
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 10:22 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 174I just wanted to say thanks for the heads up. I was getting ready to see her until I saw this. We traded some messages, and just worked out some details.
Originally Posted by Myzippy1
[View Original Post]
This is what this message board is about. Helping each stay out of trouble!
-
10-13-18 08:25 #2828Senior Member

Posts: 99If I got a room and brought a girl back could they bust me for mongering?
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
Seems like a violation of my rights?
Or are saying that the are busting the girls for "working" out of those rooms?
I would always get my own room and would never go visit someone else. Too high risk.
-
10-13-18 07:43 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 247I agree a handler in the bathroom is no good. But I have seen providers with handlers before there usually out in the car or in the hallway. I have even shot the shit with a few as I was leaving as long as they don't rob me I say who cares.
Originally Posted by Myzippy1
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 07:10 #2826Senior Member

Posts: 205Little Miss Red
Stay away from her has a handler in the bathroom. She's in kenosha. Several guys have noticed this. Good luck.
-
10-12-18 21:46 #2825Senior Member

Posts: 95Alex Grey
Damn, I wonder how much it costs to fuck Alex Grey! I'm assuming way too much, but if I was rich! God damn!
https://porncompanions.com/3267-AlexGrey
-
10-12-18 16:20 #2824Senior Member

Posts: 241Check out the Racine Escorts section. She's been discussed there.
Originally Posted by DaysFun
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 15:36 #2823Senior Member

Posts: 320This Ad is New to Me Found on STG - "LittleMissRed"
Anybody see this gal before?
Here is link, http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...c/721714461960.
Any feedback would be great, on the forum or PM if you prefer.
Pics come back as real.
-
10-12-18 14:27 #2822Regular Member

Posts: 13Same Samantha?
Is this the same Samantha that used to offer massages in a basement about a year ago? Asking because everyone always raved of how pretty her face was but every time I would try linking up it would fall though.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 09:53 #2821Senior Member

Posts: 604Rayna Repeat.
Not much more to add to this report. Loves to fuck and keeps her eyes wide open the whole time. Has a north side residential incall now and was OK when I went there mid-morning. She's also running a morning special as an inducement to go up there. I left very happy.
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





