Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,596 to 23,610 of 61380
-
10-14-18 14:03 #37785Regular Member

Posts: 16Amber
Cocaine is a helluva drug bruh.
Originally Posted by Chazzster
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 10:54 #37784Senior Member

Posts: 445I don't know if it is the same one. The one I saw definitely had a spinner body (around 5' tall and around 90-95 lbs) at first glance one might think dark brown hair, but the amaber that I saw had auburn hair (reddish brown hair). She definitely is dumb and ditzy, but I didn't have a hard time getting her to leave and I wasn't seeing anything making me think that she was crazy other than her saying that she was a crack addict. She certainly was more talkative than most. But we took a shower together and she was laying in my bed completely naked for roughly an hour after that. I didn't see any scabs on her anywhere. Maybe there are two spinner ambers iut there. I don't know?
Originally Posted by TBone3
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 10:17 #37783Senior Member

Posts: 36Possibly Giselle?
Sounds Like Giselle. She's been known to be bat shit crazy when off her legit meds. Ass was real tight before.
Originally Posted by SkeezerPleezer
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 09:19 #37782Senior Member

Posts: 602Panhandler
I saw her twice last week. She is definitely a little cutie, looking like she just came from soccer practice, LOL. She was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops. Her "boyfriend" was on the corner in front of Royal Farms. The lazy bastard wasn't even approaching any cars. He just sat back and let her do all the panhandling. So, when she approached my car I asked her to date and she seemed offended. Saying "I've never done that and I never will". I'd like to hear her answer when the boyfriend isn't so close by, and especially now that the weather has turned chilly. She probably would be a little more open-minded.
Originally Posted by EasyLuvr
[View Original Post]
If I see her again, trust me I'll ask again. Maybe I need to work on my delivery. Or, just wear her down, LOL.
Chico.
-
10-14-18 07:25 #37781Regular Member

Posts: 16Correct Amber
Indeed sir you would be correct. In all fairness to Amber, she did not tell me that she is a member of the STAFF personally, but someone credible told me. I hope this information is incorrect and she and anyone else that may have an interest in knowing this is fine as well. Just be aware that is the word on the street for what it's worth.
Originally Posted by TBone3
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 00:49 #37780Senior Member

Posts: 705Wow. She would have to have been pretty unacceptable. I've seen the management there come out to defend working girls being harassed there. It's almost always a good place to intercept girls strolling Washington Blvd.
Originally Posted by TBone3
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-18 00:35 #37779Senior Member

Posts: 107Wrong Amber?
The one I am talking about is petite spinner with dark brown hair. No older then 21. I seen her walking by the circle a few times this summer and now just 3 days ago I seen her walk into the Royal Farms in MP with just a black bra on and some yoga pants. They told her to put on a shirt and were trying to get her out of the store. Face, arms and chest were all picked. I think this is the Amber SkeezerPleazzer is talking about.
Originally Posted by Chazzster
[View Original Post]
TB3.
-
10-13-18 23:22 #37778Senior Member

Posts: 694That number is still good was with her last night.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 23:10 #37777Regular Member

Posts: 16Different Kat
Morrell Park. Ran into a chick named Kat. About 5'2", spinner, very pretty, dirty blonde and very pregnant. Not into preggos but I was bored and decided to scoop anyway. Wanted. 4 for FS but settled on. 3. Started the deed and as pretty and sexy as she is, I could not get into it, so I gave her something for her time and hit eject. Probably still around. No signs of usage and clean. Will demand covered everything no exceptions according to her and cudos.
-
10-13-18 22:26 #37776Senior Member

Posts: 2343Joyce
She's no longer in the laurel area. She's fine and I text with her every so often, and even had a chance to see her tonight. It's hard for me to put out room money for a woman I know is a lesbian.
Originally Posted by Swifty53
[View Original Post]
Wish that she and Dawn were not feeding. Dawn refused to let me rent out her room to see Joyce tonight. She'll be back next weekend. Hope I can figure out something by then. Joyce is getting up there in age but. She has nice pale white skin for her age and red hair. And she's tall. Love doing stand up K9 with her.
-
10-13-18 20:37 #37775Senior Member

Posts: 254Kat Lost Her Phone
A pretty young thang named Kat left her phone in one of you gents car after you were kind enough to give her a ride down Ritchie in Brooklyn. She thinks it was an older white guy in a red Mustang, around 7:00 last night. If that's you, please look for the phone under your seat or wherever and PM me so we can arrange to get it back to her.
-
10-13-18 19:05 #37774Senior Member

Posts: 445She has some mild acne, but she was buck baked in my room and I didn't see any scabs.
Originally Posted by TBone3
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-18 18:30 #37773Senior Member

Posts: 1126Blonde Nikki in CB
Nope. Text him today and she still says she doesn't live there.
Originally Posted by TBone3
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
10-13-18 17:51 #37772Senior Member

Posts: 107Amber
Hooked up with a crazy Amber a few weeks ago by the circle. Brown hair, early 20's. I gave her 10 to get out. Just seen her up in MP a few days ago. Walking around in a black bra and yoga pants. Face and arms all picked, talking to herself, arms flailing all around. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by SkeezerPleezer
[View Original Post]
TB3.
-
10-13-18 16:23 #37771Senior Member

Posts: 1075 am!
Its like that in B / CB. Ghost town for hours at a time during the day. My hours got changed up at work and now I run thru there very early sometimes around 5 AM. 2-3 on every corner and groups of them just walking. Early Bird gets the worm!
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
TB3.









Reply With Quote





