Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 620 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 9298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4783

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    It is a different Rachel. I remember the one pictured from the pink palace. She was pretty hot at the time and ended up at Desire for a while after the pp closed. The Rachel under discussion is very petite and I always thought she was a nice girl even though she may have had some troubles. Aimed to please in the booth too!
    Any one have her contact info wonder if she works utr or if she is still up for fun.

  2. #4782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Is the the Rachel that everyone is discussing? The picture is from when I bareback fucked her in the booth at least 8 years ago at Cheaters. She started out not budging below 140 plus booth fees, but then dropped her price to the standard 100 after a while. She was quite a hottie at the time. She was a small girl but with nice perky tits. Sorry I never got a picture of her body, but here is a face pic. Is this the same one? Or are you referring to a different Rachel?
    It is a different Rachel. I remember the one pictured from the pink palace. She was pretty hot at the time and ended up at Desire for a while after the pp closed. The Rachel under discussion is very petite and I always thought she was a nice girl even though she may have had some troubles. Aimed to please in the booth too!

  3. #4781

    Rachel?

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy78  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at WZ probably 6-8 months ago, and looks have gone downhill.

    I remember her from years ago at CL, then towards the end of her CL time she looked decent but older. But when I saw her last it looks like strip-club life might be catching up with her. I remember her stopping to chat with me and giving telling me little lies that she was just at WZ to help a friend get into dancing, among others.

    Last few time at WZ, I have yet to see her. Always a chance that she went back to CL though.
    Is the the Rachel that everyone is discussing? The picture is from when I bareback fucked her in the booth at least 8 years ago at Cheaters. She started out not budging below 140 plus booth fees, but then dropped her price to the standard 100 after a while. She was quite a hottie at the time. She was a small girl but with nice perky tits. Sorry I never got a picture of her body, but here is a face pic. Is this the same one? Or are you referring to a different Rachel?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 74254056-12C5-4CDB-ABEF-CCE676F27777.jpg‎  

  4. #4780
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectator  [View Original Post]
    Whats the VIP room story at Caddy now? I saw someone go upstairs and was back in a very short time. There were 3 black girls working, and I'm guessing just by the way the spoke that nobody was watching them. Are there any private rooms?

    The bartender was a gothic white girl, she was smokin hot.
    Champane room hasnt moved I don't think, can't remember if they moved it around a little when they renovated. Hasn't been particularly watched when I've been in there. I usually tip the cashier a fiver so the clock isn't rushed and no one peeks.

    There is a couch upstairs that no one really goes by that's curtained off. That's what is considered the upstairs VIP room.

    Nowadays the hostesses and shot girls are hotter than the dancers at CL.

  5. #4779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdg222  [View Original Post]
    What she looking like pm the pic if you can.
    Can't comment on her recent looks but she hasn't been to, or working at, the Wild Zebra in a year or so.

  6. #4778

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Geffe71  [View Original Post]
    I think she might be done. Saw a pic of her recently and she looks rough. She might still be at WZ, but I doubt it. Never been there so I can't say.
    I saw her at WZ probably 6-8 months ago, and looks have gone downhill.

    I remember her from years ago at CL, then towards the end of her CL time she looked decent but older. But when I saw her last it looks like strip-club life might be catching up with her. I remember her stopping to chat with me and giving telling me little lies that she was just at WZ to help a friend get into dancing, among others.

    Last few time at WZ, I have yet to see her. Always a chance that she went back to CL though.

  7. #4777

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Geffe71  [View Original Post]
    I think she might. Saw a pic of her recently and she looks rough. She might still be at WZ, but I doubt it. Never been there so I can't say.
    What she looking like pm the pic if you can.

  8. #4776

    Caddy update

    Been a LONG time since I'd stopped in at the Caddy. It was a slow Sunday and I spent a couple hours there tipping the girls at the stage and chatting them up. Its not what it was back before the big crackdown, which now is almost 5 years past. I got the impression a few would do just about anything in the private rooms, one put the feelers out for dope, another didn't dance at all, she just sat at the edge and chatted with me wearing full length coverings. She was a brazilian who said she just works one day a week to see her "regulars" so I got thepoint.

    Whats the VIP room story at Caddy now? I saw someone go upstairs and was back in a very short time. There were 3 black girls working, and I'm guessing just by the way the spoke that nobody was watching them. Full contact at the stage was allowed top and bottom. One brazililian girl Gabriella was about as overt as they used to be at the PP.

    I saw a redhead white girl, she didn't even drop her bottoms.

    I can pretty much tell at CD which day girls will and which won't in a short time, but I can't figure out Caddy. Are there any private rooms? The bartender was a gothic white girl, she was smokin hot. The rest of the Sunday afternoon talent was pretty ghetto overall.

  9. #4775
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdg222  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happend to Rachael from the wild zebra caddy fame is she done with clubs or still around or work utr escorting.
    I think she might be done. Saw a pic of her recently and she looks rough. She might still be at WZ, but I doubt it. Never been there so I can't say.

  10. #4774
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdg222  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happend to Rachael from the wild zebra caddy fame is she done with clubs or still around or work utr escorting.
    I think she might. Saw a pic of her recently and she looks rough. She might still be at WZ, but I doubt it. Never been there so I can't say.

  11. #4773
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdg222  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happend to Rachael from the wild zebra caddy fame is she done with clubs or still around or work utr escorting.
    There's a Rachel at Desire, pale, freckles, fairly thin and young, not sure if the same Rachel.

  12. #4772

    Rachaell

    Does anyone know what happend to Rachael from the wild zebra caddy fame is she done with clubs or still around or work utr escorting.

  13. #4771
    I haven't seen Kendra there in awhile but it's VERY easy to miss a certain dancer giving how hit or miss their schedule can be. Venice still works there. In fact, she worked yesterday. She generally works 3-4 days per week on the average.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max667  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know if Kendra and / or Venice still dance at Foxy Lady?

  14. #4770

    Foxy Lady

    Hey does anyone know if Kendra and / or Venice still dance at Foxy Lady?

  15. #4769
    Quote Originally Posted by Postman  [View Original Post]
    Rhino? What club are you reviewing?
    I think he meant Zebra. That's the only club with a "back room". Fantasies is the only other one with a separate room and he didn't say upstairs.

    Unless it was posted in the wrong forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape