Thread: Space Cadets
+
Add Report
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2509
-
10-12-18 10:51 #964Banned Member

Posts: 671True about the blood tests, but he states he misses the girl and she didn't deserve death. She may not have deserved to die, but she did it herself and I doubt it was due to the ignorance of a doctor. He literally suggesting the girls inform the doctor of the chemical and refuse antibiotics. As for the sores, the pic in the article is extreme and would throw a red flag up for many doctors, but many girls have little open sores which many times are a result of the girl picking their faces and arms after getting high, it's mostly common among heroin users.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 02:18 #963Banned Member

Posts: 671Absolutely
I agree 100 percent. You should go to every hospital on the coast there and inform every one of them ignorant doctors about this.
Originally Posted by EasyFella
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-18 02:04 #962Senior Member

Posts: 517This article states that the cases are very rare, less than 100 a year. I'd say that supports the idea not all doctors would know to look for it. It also tells me your girl might have just as easily had fuckin aids. But this guy is right, there are thousands of tests to be done to blood samples and you have to fucking know what you're looking for there is no simple fucking battery of tests that cover the spectrum of blood borne illness and poisonings. You'd have to drain your whole body for that test and pray the bachelor degree asshole who's out doing coke all night using the lab equipment doesn't contaminate your samples or fuck up the piping. Or have open sores from the coke. Or aids.
Originally Posted by EasyFella
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 23:47 #961

Posts: 78Here genius, read this.
Originally Posted by NoAlibis
[View Original Post]
https://www.vice.com/sv/article/qbxw...in-cocaine-900
-
10-11-18 20:18 #960

Posts: 78Believe whatever you want to, I don't give a shit and I doubt anyone else here does either. What I was doing was passing along information with the hope it will keep being passed along. I see that it's lost on you, so why don't you just shut up?
Originally Posted by NoAlibis
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 15:39 #959Senior Member

Posts: 478Blood tests
I happen to be a diabetic. I get blood tests and other tests about every 3-4 months. Most of the time they take 2 or 3 vials of blood from me for all the different tests they do. So Ericson is right, they need to order different and special tests for all things that bug us, and sometimes many vials of blood. Play and stay safe.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 14:59 #958Banned Member

Posts: 671Unless you read the autopsy report you're not for sure anyhow. By your post it sounds as if you really miss the girl. As for the doctors missing the diagnosis, I wouldn't bank on that. As you stated, the additive has been used in the coke for a while, If true, I would feel confident the ER is aware of that also, I'm pretty sure this girl wasn't their first rodeo. The doctors didn't kill her, she killed herself, as they say, drug addiction is the risk a person is willing to take.
Originally Posted by EasyFella
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 03:41 #957

Posts: 78Yes, I am convinced.
Any other questions?
Originally Posted by NoAlibis
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 03:01 #956Banned Member

Posts: 671Unfortunately theres 2 types of people who walk into the ER, those with insurance, and those without.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 00:14 #955Senior Member

Posts: 517The infamous we need you to come in for more tests.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 23:46 #954Banned Member

Posts: 644Trus
Don't ever assume a simple blood test is going to give the Doctor the answer he / she is looking for. There's a million different test conducted on blood. It's really up to the Doctor to ask for the correct blood test on that sample. If nothing comes up then they go to the next step and request more test. I wish that was the case were a simple blood test gave us the answer we need. Then the next question is, why do we need Doctors? All I'm saying is, don't blindly think that Doctor who is treating you has the answers you need.
Originally Posted by NoAlibis
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 15:24 #953Banned Member

Posts: 671So, you're convinced, when the blood is processed in the lab the techs are missing the Levamisole? I would think they find everything in your blood. I also believe info on street drugs and it's additives alerts are passed along to hospital ER's.
Originally Posted by EasyFella
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 07:43 #952

Posts: 78Pretty sure the modern killer is in their cocaine.
I know this is an old post but this is something I like to educate people about, with the hope that the information will get passed along to the user crowd so they can at least make informed choices. Although I doubt any of them will stop knowing this.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
Levamisole is an animal dewormer that has been in the cocaine supply for a while now. The coca farmers add it to up there paltry profits from growing. It is one of the few typical cocaine additives that is not removed by cooking, not removed by solution either. I'm the past you could dissolve cocaine in isopropyl alcohol and whatever settled out was the junk. Pour the alcohol onto a plate and let it dry, you've got half of what you did before but now it's nearly pure coke. Not sure how that works with the crack that all these girls seem to be doing. Anyway the levamisole does not get removed this way. Acetone doesn't get rid of it either. I'm not sure if you can get rid of it.
Levamisole has the effect of suppressing your immune system. You may have seen the skin sores too, that's another effect. These girls who are smoking crack are taking that in and don't know it. Then the herion addicts get sloppy with their needle hygiene, and with a depressed immune system, shit goes south pretty quickly. When the go to the hospital the docs see an infection and immediately give them antibiotics, which in the case of levamisole poisoning is the worst damn thing that they could do. Antibiotics can be a death sentence. The majority of doctors are not even aware of this problem, and even if they were it is not as if these girls declare themselves cocaine and herion addicts upon intake at the ER (although I'm sure they know anyway).
This is exactly what happened to Genny aka Bella aka some other names. Blood infection, ER, antibiotics. Coma, then dead. I miss her. She was a walking train wreck for sure, but not a bad kid and she didn't deserve death. Many of these providers are leftovers from the pill mills, and got addicted that way after a car addident or something. I just described Gen's story.
I'm guessing a silimar doctor mistake messed up the PSJ blonde's hip as well, who we all once loved before she became crippled up. I know of a couple others too.
This is a really weird place to be posting a public service announcement but this is as close I can get to the users without taking to them myself. These chicks have enough issues without getting killed by ignorant doctors when they go in for help. Tell them about this and tell them to tell the docs about levamisole and protest antibiotics. This info might save someone some day, I hope it will.
Levamisole issues usually (but not always) include sores on the ear lobes. That's a telltale sign.
Pass it on, please.
-
10-08-18 15:29 #951Senior Member

Posts: 390CaptainJohn
Hey not sure if you know but close to everyone on here knows you as a white knight. Most people also know that you frequently let girls stay with you in exchange for favors. Then you get upset and kick them out when they start working out of the house and seeing too many other guys.
Originally Posted by CaptainJohn
[View Original Post]
You defend girls and try to win them over with your chivalry then you "Save" the girl by giving her a place to stay in return for favors because let's be honest, you want her all to yourself.
If white knighting had a mascot you'd be it.
-
08-27-18 10:15 #950Senior Member

Posts: 2963Not a Honda
Apologies, Ericson73, I just realized my previous post didn't actually answer your question! No, not a Honda IMHO. Borrowing from your screen name, I'll put her as a '73 Chevy Suburban, it's kinda big and bulky and it will get you where you want to go but it won't look pretty doing it!
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






