The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 937 of 979 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 14673
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #633

    Link to ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger247  [View Original Post]
    I had some car fun with Maria prior to meeting up with Amber tonight. I saw her AD and she looked familiar which is why I setup the session. She asked to meet up at WingHouse so I drove on over. She was looking amazing in some booty shorts and tank top. She got into the car and we parked to the end of the parking, everything is covered with this one but she was fun. I'm still thinking about how nice her ass is and how it felt in my arms as I hit it from behind. The car session was fun but I have already told her the next visit will be either a incall or outcall to my ranch. The session was an HHR but she was determined to make sure I was satisfied, I think we logged about 45 minutes in the car so I didn't feel too bad giving her the agreed up on $1. 0 for the session. While she might not be some of you guys cup of tea I will be seeing her again as soon as I get my reserves up.
    Can't find her ad.

  2. #632

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by monger247  [View Original Post]
    i know most of you mongers most have seen her profile and skipped thinking it was fake. Well i toftt since i have some donations burning a hole in my pocket. She is the girl in the pictures on her v is super tight. Petite body with nice tits and very attractive. The session was scheduled over text the donation was $1. 2 for the hhr visit. She claims to be a newbie and this is her second day on the job. She says she danced at doll house and now she is working at penthouse. She wasn't gfe but with her body i wasn't going to last long she seem pretty chill and we talked for about 15 minutes after the session. I will be seeing her again if she continues to work the scene.
    Nice score! She looks fun!

  3. #631

    Prego Angelina

    Does anyone have her digits? PM me if so. Thanks!

  4. #630

    Claire DTSP

    I dreeamt of Claire yesterday in DTSP. Right in line with other reports. Truly a treasure. Treat her well. Motivated to please, high grade MILF across the board.

  5. #629

    Mariah

    I had some car fun with Maria prior to meeting up with Amber tonight. I saw her AD and she looked familiar which is why I setup the session. She asked to meet up at WingHouse so I drove on over. She was looking amazing in some booty shorts and tank top. She got into the car and we parked to the end of the parking, everything is covered with this one but she was fun. I'm still thinking about how nice her ass is and how it felt in my arms as I hit it from behind. The car session was fun but I have already told her the next visit will be either a incall or outcall to my ranch. The session was an HHR but she was determined to make sure I was satisfied, I think we logged about 45 minutes in the car so I didn't feel too bad giving her the agreed up on $1. 0 for the session. While she might not be some of you guys cup of tea I will be seeing her again as soon as I get my reserves up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 57301a5c1e62ca86f15e889f8b67aa4d_f.jpg‎   c03afa9620ebe67f36b474d023a494b0_f.jpg‎   b8ceb3bf02698e840a52e9365998f1cb_f.jpg‎  

  6. #628

    Amber

    I know most of you mongers most have seen her profile and skipped thinking it was fake. Well I TOFTT since I have some donations burning a hole in my pocket. She is the girl in the pictures on her V is super tight. Petite body with nice tits and very attractive. The session was scheduled over text the donation was $1. 2 for the HHR visit. She claims to be a newbie and this is her second day on the job. She says she danced at Doll House and now she is working at Penthouse. She wasn't GFE but with her body I wasn't going to last long she seem pretty chill and we talked for about 15 minutes after the session. I will be seeing her again if she continues to work the scene.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6857a20e3cccbb05e250d4727388e2ee_f.jpg‎   dc0b96d576ec4ba1d518d495cd7b60ec_f.jpg‎   ccb2455053e8c5621a0e1751a798a676_f.jpg‎  

  7. #627
    Quote Originally Posted by BillRobb  [View Original Post]
    She has been around awhile and is reliable.
    One the few that has been around many years and never heard a bad thing about her. Kinda like Riley.

  8. #626

    Safe

    She has been around awhile and is reliable.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonDipper  [View Original Post]
    Tall, lean, clean and had to be a knockout in her youth. She is a bit older and her experience is her ace. BJ flat out phenomenal. Biggest puss lips I've ever seen. You will get your moneys worth and have a good time. Just don't expect a 20 something as she's closer to 50.

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...888/7279061074

  9. #625
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonDipper  [View Original Post]
    Tall, lean, clean and had to be a knockout in her youth. She is a bit older and her experience is her ace. BJ flat out phenomenal. Biggest puss lips I've ever seen. You will get your moneys worth and have a good time. Just don't expect a 20 something as she's closer to 50.

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...888/7279061074
    Welcome to the forum. Yep that's Nicole. She's a solid bet nice lady.

  10. #624

    Hobbyist

    I don't pick up streetwalkers but there are some good rules here that some hobbyist might not have found yet. These will help all stay safe. On the USA home page.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/cust...MongeringRules

  11. #623

    Ginger in Largo

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonDipper  [View Original Post]
    For a lady with as many posts as she's had through the years, she sure whines alot about getting hammered. Her place is private. She's nice enough. Mechanical as all get out and tries to upsell like she's 22. Pretty tired all around and I wish her well, but no repeat on this.

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...6963406/ginger
    I saw her several years ago and never repeated. She's been reviewed here several times. Best to skip this saleswoman.

  12. #622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    One and done

    Quote Originally Posted by JarOfRoses  [View Original Post]
    I concur with the review, except that I sprung for an hour (200) and finished in half that and she bounced up and got dressed immediately. I didn't realize until I got to the car. I texted her about it and crickets (no surprise there). The half quote before I got there was 140. Everything was fine up to that issue. Although, there was a bit of a communication breakdown on when I should arrive as I had to wait till her doctor dropped off her prescription. Well, anyway, live and learn.
    I hate the girls that are one and done like that, especially with a lot of time on the clock. Thanks for the warning on her.

  13. #621

    Ginger finger linger

    For a lady with as many posts as she's had through the years, she sure whines alot about getting hammered. Her place is private. She's nice enough. Mechanical as all get out and tries to upsell like she's 22. Pretty tired all around and I wish her well, but no repeat on this.

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...6963406/ginger

  14. #620

    Nicole and yer pole

    Tall, lean, clean and had to be a knockout in her youth. She is a bit older and her experience is her ace. BJ flat out phenomenal. Biggest puss lips I've ever seen. You will get your moneys worth and have a good time. Just don't expect a 20 something as she's closer to 50.

    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...888/7279061074

  15. #619

    Re: Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by BestSwimmer  [View Original Post]
    I like your general format but could you please add donations? Not looking for the cheapest but not going to call and ask, her how much. These reports are also to help hobbyist safe.
    I concur with the review, except that I sprung for an hour (200) and finished in half that and she bounced up and got dressed immediately. I didn't realize until I got to the car. I texted her about it and crickets (no surprise there). The half quote before I got there was 140. Everything was fine up to that issue. Although, there was a bit of a communication breakdown on when I should arrive as I had to wait till her doctor dropped off her prescription. Well, anyway, live and learn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape