Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11394

    Doesn't Return Communication

    Quote Originally Posted by Smyrna78  [View Original Post]
    Marie blake.
    Doesn't reply to calls or txt.

  2. #11393

    Sign me up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smyrna78  [View Original Post]
    Pic dallas and lucy.

    Double play.
    Looks like a great time.

  3. #11392

    Dallas and lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster1  [View Original Post]
    I don't know, I sent a PM with contact info.

    -Jeepster1.
    Pic dallas and lucy.

    Double play.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A6E16D2A-BF48-415C-B80F-3091250F0DAE.jpg‎   7BE1FABB-9A55-407D-A401-D7361B47A709.jpg‎   5E0ABD07-062F-4BD3-BFFB-F7B90F4706CC.jpg‎   581B6D33-2303-4D1F-AC77-99C0171271EF.jpg‎  

  4. #11391
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBeard  [View Original Post]
    Www's tip from a day or two ago led to me meeting Ally for anearly morning wake up call. Very nice girl, BBBJ, rgc, lots of attention to the boys. A bargain at $ for hhr. Would repeat, very enjoyable. She is traveling with her bf, he left before I arrived and was coming back as I was leaving. No probs, no drama. Was ready and more than presentable at our agreed upon time, in fact I was early. Good hygiene, very responsive. The only negative factor is that this sweerheart is in need of a good dentist.

    https://alligator.com.nashville.list...post/27047696/
    Marie blake.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7F5AD6EB-0658-4C19-A4B1-ED6636789C09.jpg‎  

  5. #11390

    New to area

    Just recently moved here from Michigan. Looking for some help trying to find a girl down near Franklin area. Any suggestions. Message me. Thanks in advance.

  6. #11389

    No name

    Does anyone have info on this girl. She posted on skip site. No name listed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T201092759687MzAwNDA0NjA3OQ.jpg‎   T201092759687MzAwNDA0NjA2NQ.jpg‎  

  7. #11388

    Ally / April

    Www's tip from a day or two ago led to me meeting Ally for anearly morning wake up call. Very nice girl, BBBJ, rgc, lots of attention to the boys. A bargain at $ for hhr. Would repeat, very enjoyable. She is traveling with her bf, he left before I arrived and was coming back as I was leaving. No probs, no drama. Was ready and more than presentable at our agreed upon time, in fact I was early. Good hygiene, very responsive. The only negative factor is that this sweerheart is in need of a good dentist.

    https://alligator.com.nashville.list...post/27047696/

  8. #11387
    https://backpage.com.nashville.listc...post/26856665/

    Hai link is clickable.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen this lady? She looks stunning and a quick search of her number popped up Kara from a year ago.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#nashville / post /6155455465/21224663/26856665.

    Thanks!

  9. #11386

    Sherri on escortbabylon

    Quote Originally Posted by RegGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen this lady? She looks stunning and a quick search of her number popped up Kara from a year ago.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#nashville / post /6155455465/21224663/26856665.

    Thanks!
    Yes, Sherri is real, safe provider, covered everything. Saw her late night at her Nashville / Germantown private condo maybe 5 months ago. She came up from Florida but lives her full-time. Very nice man-mades. Age and pictures are accurate and are actually her. I actually had forgotten about her, worth a re-visit, at least at the hhr rate.

    https://backpage.com.nashville.listc...6856665/Sherri

  10. #11385

    Jane Simmons

    I wrote some of you about her privately. If you text her make sure to ask her if she does all the things you expect from a GFE experience. I saw her todays and what I heard did not comport with what is a GFE and what I experienced. Lot of limitations I do not expect in a lady I recommend.

  11. #11384

    Dallas and Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopper11  [View Original Post]
    Will they be around tomorrow? Thursday?
    I don't know, I sent a PM with contact info.

    -Jeepster1.

  12. #11383
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Now these ladies are a "dynamic duo" and are really into each other. I had an exceptional time, this old guy had a tough time keeping up with these ladies.
    Will they be around tomorrow? Thursday?

  13. #11382

    Double the pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Now these ladies are a "dynamic duo" and are really into each other. I had an exceptional time, this old guy had a tough time keeping up with these ladies.
    I want to associate myself with everything stated about these two. Thanks jeep.

  14. #11381

    Kara or Sherri?

    Has anyone ever seen this lady? She looks stunning and a quick search of her number popped up Kara from a year ago.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#nashville / post /6155455465/21224663/26856665.

    Thanks!

  15. #11380

    Dallas and Lucy

    Now these ladies are a "dynamic duo" and are really into each other. I had an exceptional time, this old guy had a tough time keeping up with these ladies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape