Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,446 to 20,460 of 31844
-
10-13-18 00:08 #11399Senior Member

Posts: 557UTR Jane
She is 29 now. Still beautiful and so at ease and makes me feel at ease. She is coming to stay in the Smyrna. Mboro area for a few days. She will be in town by noon tomorrow. Saturday.
When we met she was dressed in a tank top and short blue jean shorts showing those beautiful thighs, I could not resist touching and stroking as we talked. I said I want a kiss. One of your best. She like to have swallowed my tongue after exploring my mouth with her tongue. I grabbed that ass, then put both hands on her beautiful face as I tongue fucked her mouth. I Liked the groan I heard.
We stopped and she went and turned the a / c down. She was sweating.
She turned and looked at me and said "I can see your dick is hard. You know I love to suck cock and I want yours now. Will you stand there as I lower your pants and lick and suck that cock" I said "what are your trying to do to get me to come in 10 minutes. Man you know my sex oragan is my brain. Jane please come and get it and show me!
Any way it was a great session in which I fucked every hole but one (and that one I think was open) and stroked and kissed that face and lips that were giving me so much pleasure.
Loved licking and stroking those lower lips that let me drink at fountain of youth and give me a surge of young blood. After 45 minutes and seeing her jerk and say "Oh my god" as she came was a memory scorcher.
I was coming in her pussy. When I told her to get down and take it in the mouth and let me see it.
This is my experience. Tell us urs. If you want to see this woman over the next few days use Huntsville code 758 thirty eight fifty seven and mention my name (and the name is not www4). If you don't know it. Pm me and I will see if you post, or just lurk. Need email for pic. Her phone is not the best and she is new at this so be patient with Jane. She hopes to buy a new phone. She has never been on any boards or in any groups.
Also if there are certain things you are interested in ask her. She is an upfront lady. Her donations reasonable and she is liked well enough that men in Huntsville offered more than she asked. That is something for Huntsville. There are several post on her on huntsville board in escort section. She has come out for a week and may go back under after 4 or 5 fdays she says. But the lady is changeable like most of them.
If you don't like her donation negotiate. I am not sure how she will respond but it never hurts to ask and she is new at this.
-
10-12-18 23:24 #11398Senior Member

Posts: 30Nashville next week
Hey there everyone! Coming to Nashville next week. Short trip for fun.
Looking for a fun open minded girl to meet up with. If anyone has any good recommendations pm me!
-
10-12-18 16:13 #11397Senior Member

Posts: 2316Dallas Outcall now
Got a message from Dallas. She says she's doing outcalls today.
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
-Jeepster1.
-
10-12-18 13:12 #11396Senior Member

Posts: 61Amber on STG
Has anyone had any experience with this one? Talked to her today but something just seemed a little off? If pics are accurate, I'd love to try, but wanted to reach out to the group to see if anyone had any additional info. Thanks.
http://nashville.skipthegames.com/fe...5/832752475040
-
10-12-18 12:39 #11395Senior Member

Posts: 88I think she already left. I wanted to see her also.
Originally Posted by ManyInches8
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 21:30 #11394Senior Member

Posts: 203Doesn't Return Communication
Doesn't reply to calls or txt.
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 16:35 #11393Senior Member

Posts: 27Sign me up.
Looks like a great time.
Originally Posted by Smyrna78
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 14:37 #11392Banned Member

Posts: 441Dallas and lucy
Pic dallas and lucy.
Originally Posted by Jeepster1
[View Original Post]
Double play.
-
10-11-18 14:11 #11391Banned Member

Posts: 441Marie blake.
Originally Posted by DoubleBeard
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 11:41 #11390Senior Member

Posts: 132New to area
Just recently moved here from Michigan. Looking for some help trying to find a girl down near Franklin area. Any suggestions. Message me. Thanks in advance.
-
10-11-18 08:28 #11389Banned Member

Posts: 547No name
Does anyone have info on this girl. She posted on skip site. No name listed.
-
10-11-18 08:01 #11388Senior Member

Posts: 138Ally / April
Www's tip from a day or two ago led to me meeting Ally for anearly morning wake up call. Very nice girl, BBBJ, rgc, lots of attention to the boys. A bargain at $ for hhr. Would repeat, very enjoyable. She is traveling with her bf, he left before I arrived and was coming back as I was leaving. No probs, no drama. Was ready and more than presentable at our agreed upon time, in fact I was early. Good hygiene, very responsive. The only negative factor is that this sweerheart is in need of a good dentist.
https://alligator.com.nashville.list...post/27047696/
-
10-11-18 07:21 #11387Senior Member

Posts: 46https://backpage.com.nashville.listc...post/26856665/
Hai link is clickable.
Originally Posted by RegGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 04:28 #11386Senior Member

Posts: 74Sherri on escortbabylon
Yes, Sherri is real, safe provider, covered everything. Saw her late night at her Nashville / Germantown private condo maybe 5 months ago. She came up from Florida but lives her full-time. Very nice man-mades. Age and pictures are accurate and are actually her. I actually had forgotten about her, worth a re-visit, at least at the hhr rate.
Originally Posted by RegGuy
[View Original Post]
https://backpage.com.nashville.listc...6856665/Sherri
-
10-11-18 01:35 #11385Senior Member

Posts: 557Jane Simmons
I wrote some of you about her privately. If you text her make sure to ask her if she does all the things you expect from a GFE experience. I saw her todays and what I heard did not comport with what is a GFE and what I experienced. Lot of limitations I do not expect in a lady I recommend.











Reply With Quote




