Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,981 to 28,995 of 31473
-
10-11-18 16:18 #2493Senior Member

Posts: 303Katrina in Southfield. Pretty Good Time
https://alligator.com.detroit.listcr...026/Southfield
Saw this chick in Southfield at one of the better hotels you'll see a SP use. 70/ ss. Pretty down to earth, good attitude. Teeth could use a little work, but body was pretty good. All in all a pretty cute girl.
Room didn't smell like smoke, which is a big bonus for me. DFK, BBBJ, CFS, with plenty of dirty talking. Toenails were nicely pedicured. Pussy was super tight. Kind of had a tough time taking it all. Says she is open to some other fetishes. Will probably repeat and try. Oh, she did offer BBFS for an extra $20, for you guys that are in to that.
Be careful out there.
-
10-11-18 16:12 #2492Senior Member

Posts: 424Lol.
She is taking a picture of herself in the mirror.
Originally Posted by Cecil0042
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 15:06 #2491Regular Member

Posts: 2The pussy is here, I took that pic on her phone LOL. It's probably the only thing on her I'd rate above a 3.
Originally Posted by EricTheReddit
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 14:22 #2490Regular Member

Posts: 9Easy. 6 fingers.
Originally Posted by Cecil0042
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 12:47 #2489Senior Member

Posts: 330The last 3 on the right are her. I remember the crappy tats.
Originally Posted by ISeeAreDdoor
[View Original Post]
Maybe not the pussy, I don't remember that much. Haha.
-
10-11-18 12:39 #2488Senior Member

Posts: 39She's using a mirror to take the pic LOL.
Originally Posted by Cecil0042
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 10:55 #2487Senior Member

Posts: 233[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-11-18 10:42 #2486Senior Member

Posts: 394Stacey hummer
The last time I saw her ad she was in warren near 696 Hoover / Schoenherr area. Let me know if you get her number.
Originally Posted by TheReal313
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 10:32 #2485Senior Member

Posts: 144Troy
Not sure of her name, but got a text back and a photo. Negotiated a nice BBJ but have not been able to make it there yet. However, here's a question for all you tech guys. How do you take a selfie like this when all your fingertips are visible? I suppose you could use the timer but it seems odd!
C.
-
10-11-18 10:32 #2484Senior Member

Posts: 330The daughter was ok. The mom was not hot. They were both very nice. The price was right.
Originally Posted by CaptNugs
[View Original Post]
Lining them both up K9 and going back and forth was mostly a check item off the list but not bad for the price.
-
10-11-18 08:18 #2483Regular Member

Posts: 2This is the daughter right? I'm still in contact with her. She's definitely not a looker but has always been a freak with me. They moved from Pontiac to port Huron though and I don't know if she's still working. I'll talk with her about it and if she's cool with it I'll share info with members so pm me if interested.
Originally Posted by CaptNugs
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 07:05 #2482Senior Member

Posts: 524Ashley
I just wanted to feel it out and see what was up. Last time, she wanted half up front to by some herbs from her herb man, but. Knew better than to advance her. Again, just curious to see if the MO was the same.
Originally Posted by RollingStoner
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 02:42 #2481Senior Member

Posts: 156Red Stacy hummer
Anyone has a update or any contact info for red that be in inskter or Stacy hummer.
-
10-11-18 00:50 #2480Senior Member

Posts: 233Why do you want to punish yourself? She fucked you once before and you're thinking about going back for seconds.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 23:25 #2479Senior Member

Posts: 524Ashley
https://alligator.com.detroit.listcr...post/27048744/
I know I reviewed her a few years back as being a ripoff artist, but her location got me curious. I contacted her and the address in Ferndale. Well, it was the nicest house on the block and a Google search revealed a very prominent business person is the owner. I asked her about that and she said she was staying with a friend. She did step out onto the front porch and, as I drove by, recognized that it was her. But it all seems too odd.
And she's there too.
https://alligator.com.detroit.listcr...post/27048571/
Any feedback from you gents?












Reply With Quote




