Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 3526
-
11-14-18 19:01 #2881Regular Member

Posts: 10Was her name Tye? Kinda chubby with nice tits and had tat right above her puss. I used to grab her exactly where you were just talking about. She was great.
Originally Posted by Ericson73
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-18 17:18 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 52Suzy?
So Monday around 12 was crushing the loop see a girl new to me so is top and she gets in. We fall asleep and she does an alright job. She looks pretty. Very smart but you can kinda tell she doesn't donit much. Once she was done she started crying saying she doesn't want to be like one of the older girls that does this forever. She had some cuts but she said they were from a fight and that's kinda what they looked like not liek the normal scans.
-
11-12-18 12:27 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 36Miranda. The stress reliever
Was feeling the Monday blues and not looking forward to the start of another week of work for the man. Decided to make the round during lunch time and see if I could get some stress relief. Made the turn onto Univeristy and saw Miranda by the RR tracks. She look good. In fact that's one thing with her, she is always on point with her look. At least the times I dreamt with her. We had to a spot. Ask her if she would let me video. After a little negotiation we get started. Lots of playing with small titites. She is a bit self conscious of their size but I'm an bdunk a dunk guys and she has plenty so we are all good. After the pressure was released dropped her off and heading back to work with a can do atttiude.
She is always around Marthon by Univeristy.
-
11-06-18 04:09 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 117Prego
She got a phone?
Originally Posted by FredHasMusic
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-18 20:25 #2877

Posts: 171US1 amanda is back
She's fresh out of jail and about 39 weeks pregnant.
Get it while it's hot. Can play the flute.
-
11-02-18 06:27 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 179I saw Miranda hanging out at the Marathon but didn't bother since I got a not great rushed BBBJ last time. I did pick up Anita a few weeks ago there and we went to her place near Hibiscus for a good time. She's just way too skinny for me. No ass or tits what so ever. I'm s been slim pickings lately there.
Originally Posted by FredHasMusic
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-18 00:06 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 400Aurora Ashley
Anyone seen her recently? She either changed her number ending in 5148 or isn't responding to me anymore (more likely LOL). Just curious which it is.
-
10-31-18 19:04 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 85Kayla
I was making the Tville loop when I saw Kayla walking and the small head won out. Kayla is always down for a BBBJCIM and for the. 20 it is worth it. She is starting to show a lot of road ware which is not good but the DT and BBBJ are nice enough to get the job done. Play Safe. PH.
-
10-11-18 21:27 #2873

Posts: 171Where the girls hang out
Where? Jail.
Originally Posted by JayDell0898
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 01:11 #2872Regular Member

Posts: 1Palm Bay Melbourne.
Anyone know where the girls hang out these days? Haven't seen any decent ones between university and North Babcock in a while.
-
10-11-18 01:08 #2871Senior Member

Posts: 300I have had a couple good BJs from her in the past, I remember her telling me, you can play with my ass. The feeling of her tightening with a finger or two that are 2 knuckes deep in that tight hole surrounded by all that jiggling is usually good for a quicker or better pop.
Originally Posted by Carnage98
[View Original Post]
The history is why I was off guard and let her take off with a little money to get something.
But she did, that big ass somehow dissapeared, ditched me, even left stuff in my car.
-
10-05-18 23:21 #2870Senior Member

Posts: 65Visiting
Going to be visiting melbourne next week for work going to need some pointers on what areas are good to visit to find some relief. I'm used to riding up and down the trail. Do have number to exchange from the orlando area too.
-
10-01-18 13:31 #2869Senior Member

Posts: 189Nina
YOUR Cock pics? Come on dude, One would have been plenty, if not too many. How about a pic of her tits or something good?
Originally Posted by GargleMySpunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-18 08:34 #2868Senior Member

Posts: 185Cocoa Nina
I posted this original message in the wrong thread, LOL. My mistake. I've had her a bunch of times before she went for a short visit to see her uncle and I love the extra weight in her tits. I had a very nice dream with her Saturday. I dreamt we went to a secluded spot and she gave a nice wet bbbjcimws lots of roaming with photos and video for an extra tip. Jackson +10 for the media. She's usually around the gas station on Clearlake and school. Enjoy! I did! Digits for contributing seniors. BTW: Thanks A2 for clearing up my mistake. P.S. Here is an extra photo. Gargle.
-
09-30-18 17:50 #2867Senior Member

Posts: 185Here's Nina's photo
No idea why they didn't load last time. I even previewed the message like I always do:/ woosaw.











Reply With Quote





