Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,426 to 16,440 of 19299
-
10-11-18 01:40 #2874Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1No Trinity was with me for the weekend.
So Trinity was with me for the weekend, and was using my phone number. As you know we had problems with that which I know we would so I let her use my cell phone number and I used my google voice as I always do. Trinity called me in distress telling me she needed a friend. When she arrived I couldn't believe my eyes. She hadn't showered in what smelt like a week. She smelled like rotten. I told her she was more than welcome to use the shower and she just wanted to get high. I told her I would only help her if she wanted to help herself. She's running from the law and ran from rehab. Look I'm not trying to bash the girl, but I was so disgusted. I had to make this girl shower after sweating and detoxing. She responded it was torture. She's a wonderful girl when she is clean, but that's the only Trinity I knew. This girl just all around disgusted me it was night and day. Yall can take this however you want to, but I don't need to pretend to be anyone. The only time I don't CIM is if I feel your hygiene is making me gag. I have a great body and never had complaints on the BBBJ. And if anyone knows me I always use covers except BBBJ. I always try to make sure yall are satisfied and will extend time with no rush to make you happy. As far as my skin goes. I have old scars yes, but have you seen what methamphetamine is doing to brevard county? I went to Maine and cleaned myself up. I still party a little but no where near the junky I once was. I hold a real job and I'm fixing to move into my own home so I won't be living with anyone. I don't think the donations I ask for are high for the time and companionship I give compared to other girls. I watched Trinity over the weekend, and WOW! I'm not rushing no one so I can get my fix or leaving anyone in a room so I can go get my fix. I apologize if you had a bad experience with me, but I can almost guarantee it wasn't recently.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-18 01:22 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 1755You're Right
Originally Posted by Schultz1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HotRedFrog
[View Original Post]
You didn't understand clearly. The member you replied to (middle quote) isn't from Tampa. The member he replied to (top quote) is the member from Tampa. The Tampa guy was visiting our area and he was interested in you. HRF was trying to help.
Originally Posted by Kelly610
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 22:00 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 129She is real, been around for a little while, not much info on her. Saw her on fb.
Originally Posted by EasyFella
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 17:34 #2871Regular Member

Posts: 4Pics
I can't get the pics and vid to upload.
-
10-10-18 17:28 #2870Regular Member

Posts: 4Veronica in cocoa
This is a bit dated but also my first post LOL she was a hoover vac LOL.
-
10-10-18 15:02 #2869Senior Member

Posts: 1944Julia
I'll add that I did the same thing and she has turned into a complete flake. Not once, not twice but three times thought I had something set up, only to be shut down with silence. She used to be my go to ATF with the total GFE experience, but there are plenty of good providers out ther with better communication. I'll pass for the time being until she gets her sh** together. Too bad!
Originally Posted by RayRay201
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 14:50 #2868PIA

Posts: 174And & O Body Wraps
I honestly did not know where to post this as I had been texting with Lexi who was in a notel in cocoa; I never trust a new post until I have seen it clear a weekend and continue to post (just my LEO paranoia) so I texted her last evening and she said she was working at and & O. She calls herself Karma there and this was the first time I had ventured to this place. Now my first foray into the hobby was AMPs in the washington DC area and they were fine at first but I got tired of them. Now I know why. The massage tables are not conducive to some real fun and yes it felt like it was going to collapse. LOL anyway lexi / karma is not a petite spinner but she does have a nice body with some really nice natural assets. I am sure regulars know the drill there but I gave 50 to the desk and then 50 to her. Oral was pretty good and then CG and then doggy. She's a nice enough girl but massage places are just not my style but she does stay in a notel in the nearby vicinity and that's what I would recommend. Just schedule with her at her place.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...f/545554278554
-
10-10-18 08:59 #2867Regular Member

Posts: 2Reply
Hi, Kelly here. Just curious, with whom did I preform a "cash and dash" these accusations are completely and 1000% inaccurate! Where would I dash to? I am ONLY available for outcall when I've ALREADY had you over to my house for Incall.
Originally Posted by SidewayZ
[View Original Post]
Please get back to me on this one, thanks.
-
10-10-18 08:54 #2866Regular Member

Posts: 2Reply
Hello! 😁 it's Kelly replying to your previous post. Maybe I don't understand clearly. But if you are in Tampa area, why would you want to or need to google search my number?
Originally Posted by HotRedFrog
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
10-10-18 08:50 #2865Senior Member

Posts: 154Julia
Tried to hookup with her the other day. Text back and forth, says she's ready and we set the time. I ask for her address / direction and complete silence. Thought she might of jumped in shower or something because we did set a time. Nada. She texts about 12 hours later asking if I still wanted to see her. Disappointing but I wil try again in near future. Shit happens.
Originally Posted by NattyDread
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 08:10 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 234On the hunt
Been looking for an asian provider, Chinese specifically. Anyone have any details and digits?
-
10-10-18 08:04 #2863

Posts: 78[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
10-10-18 05:58 #2862

Posts: 78No name blonde
I get the feeling this is probably a hoax but she looks pretty good in the pics and is my type, so I thought I'd ask here.
https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-0863/1/138077
Has anyone here partook?
-
10-09-18 18:43 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 787Rub one off instead.
Like you, I have seen / felt the reduction of quality providers in Brevard. I started visiting AMPs more often, but also found the prices and services changing for the worse.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
If I jerk off, my desire to find an escort is much weaker. I guess the rub releases dopamine (or whatever brain chemical) and that quells my need to nut with an escort. IDK. Helps me save money and hold out until I find an escort I really want to visit.
-
10-09-18 15:59 #2860Banned Member

Posts: 551Hazel pretending to be Trinity. Rip off warning.
That looks like her. Though her skin is now worse. I was duped. I really need to learn to keep my big head in control. Hazel can't do DT (or even close), she won't let you CIM, and in my case said she had no covers so BBBJ only. I'm getting really pissed with the providers in this county. Rising prices and worsening service. There's hardly any of them attractive at all and most have damaged bodies while still demanding top shelf donations. I think I'm switching over to Eros / SA where you at least get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by Bonerific
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




