Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 16,426 to 16,440 of 19291
-
10-10-18 08:54 #2866Regular Member

Posts: 2Reply
Hello! 😁 it's Kelly replying to your previous post. Maybe I don't understand clearly. But if you are in Tampa area, why would you want to or need to google search my number?
Originally Posted by HotRedFrog
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
10-10-18 08:50 #2865Senior Member

Posts: 154Julia
Tried to hookup with her the other day. Text back and forth, says she's ready and we set the time. I ask for her address / direction and complete silence. Thought she might of jumped in shower or something because we did set a time. Nada. She texts about 12 hours later asking if I still wanted to see her. Disappointing but I wil try again in near future. Shit happens.
Originally Posted by NattyDread
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 08:10 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 234On the hunt
Been looking for an asian provider, Chinese specifically. Anyone have any details and digits?
-
10-10-18 08:04 #2863

Posts: 78[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
10-10-18 05:58 #2862

Posts: 78No name blonde
I get the feeling this is probably a hoax but she looks pretty good in the pics and is my type, so I thought I'd ask here.
https://escortindex.com/ad/spacecoas...-0863/1/138077
Has anyone here partook?
-
10-09-18 18:43 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 787Rub one off instead.
Like you, I have seen / felt the reduction of quality providers in Brevard. I started visiting AMPs more often, but also found the prices and services changing for the worse.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
If I jerk off, my desire to find an escort is much weaker. I guess the rub releases dopamine (or whatever brain chemical) and that quells my need to nut with an escort. IDK. Helps me save money and hold out until I find an escort I really want to visit.
-
10-09-18 15:59 #2860Banned Member

Posts: 551Hazel pretending to be Trinity. Rip off warning.
That looks like her. Though her skin is now worse. I was duped. I really need to learn to keep my big head in control. Hazel can't do DT (or even close), she won't let you CIM, and in my case said she had no covers so BBBJ only. I'm getting really pissed with the providers in this county. Rising prices and worsening service. There's hardly any of them attractive at all and most have damaged bodies while still demanding top shelf donations. I think I'm switching over to Eros / SA where you at least get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by Bonerific
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 14:05 #2859Senior Member

Posts: 234She was great in the beginning but her candy habit has gotten awful. I haven't seen her in a while.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 13:13 #2858Senior Member

Posts: 52Do Google Search on 321- 499-0863
Do a google search on 321-499-0863 her number.
Originally Posted by Schultz1
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 12:53 #2857Senior Member

Posts: 49Mixed
Haven't tried myself but from what I remember reading she pulled a cash and dash on someone. Prior to that review a couple people had said she was attractive but not too exciting in bed. As I said, I haven't tried so YMMV but haven't seen anything positive.
-
10-09-18 12:49 #2856Senior Member

Posts: 77Tampa monger, looking for info
https://hookups.com.spacecoast.listc...post/26950321/
In town for a few days have my eye on this lady.
Can anyone provide any information on this little strumpet? I can reciprocate when you're in the tampa area.
Thanks.
-
10-08-18 23:24 #2855Shill account for GIA, everything posted about her by this account is a lie and should be ignored

Posts: 25Renee
Renee and I had been texting back and forth for about three hours until I discreetly asked about her donation, when upon she stopped communicating for 3 to 4 days. When I finally got hold of her, my anticipation was sky high. I called her about an hour before the appointed and she told me to meet her at some notel on 192. When I got to the parking lot I called her for her room number (l hate meeting at a hotel because there's where LEO pull their stints), she told me that she didn't have a room yet and that I should wait in the parking lot for her. By this time my anticipation turned to nervous anxiety. About 20 min later she drove up to my car. I immediately noticed that she looked nothing like the pictures from her ad. She had no makeup on, no nail Polish. She was unkempt and disheveled. The first words out of her mouth were for me to give her money for the room. At this juncture I didn't want to be a victim of cash and dash and to get involved in a chase scene speeding down highway 192. I then went with her to the concierge and paid for the room. What followed was a nondescript and mechanical dream, par for the course for the unnerving events leading up to it. Well, you win some and you lose some. Hope the next one is a win.
Play safe my friends.
-
10-08-18 18:55 #2854Banned Member

Posts: 551Trinity / Hazel
Yeah, I think they switched me. When I arrived, they were both at the door and "Hazel" left and "Trinity" stayed. Trinity called Hazel "my wife". I saw her wife when I left and she looked closer to the pictures. So beware gents. Make sure you get the right one, because there is huge difference.
Originally Posted by Otto22
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-18 18:39 #2853PIA

Posts: 174Hazel & Trinity
I think this may be Hazel and she is using the same number as Trinity bc I was texting with her and suddenly I was getting different pics which were clearly trinity.
-
10-08-18 17:26 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 2959Not to pile on
But I've had the same issues with Lynsey. A few guys on the board speak very highly of her, enough so that I wanted to meet her myself. There were some positives to the meet, she was easy to reach, we set up something quickly, maybe an hour or two after first contact, she looks like she could have been pretty attractive at some point and the BBBJ skills were pretty good. That said, there were a lot of negatives too. She was looking pretty rough, her place was a mess, we entered thru a screen room in the back, there were literally piles of stuff in some of the rooms, the door was off of the hinges and she just had an old mattress lying on the floor. And yeah, I've received a ton of the "Hey" texts too. As she is, doubt I'd see her again. If she cleaned up her act, and I had some faith that she really did, I'd consider a repeat.










Reply With Quote





