Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #871
    https://escortbabylon.net/#portland / post /5039608647/26972447/26972447.

    Anyone have info on this one? Says she does it all.

  2. #870

    MissClaudia

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoFun  [View Original Post]
    How would you describe her look / body? I seen her a few years back and was thinking of scheduling again. Kinda curious as to what you think.

    Intofun.
    I saw her three years ago and she was bigger than her pictures then; she's still using them.

  3. #869

    Miss Claudia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    She needs to update her pix.

    I booked a 1 hr date and she did not object to what I wanted.
    Yes, she does need to post a more recent pics. Though a bit thicker she is still desirable and sexy as hell.

    Most of all agreeable and willing to go to any length to satisfy one's craving. Those that are thinking of seeing her better clear you calendars soon. Come Friday she in no longer available until next year. You got 3 days to fill that well.

    T.

  4. #868

    MissClaudia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    She needs to update her pix.

    I booked a 1 hr date and she did not object to what I wanted.
    She has gained some weight. Still a pretty good encounter. She gets freaky if you treat her right.

  5. #867

    MissClaudia

    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    She needs to update her pix.

    I booked a 1 hr date and she did not object to what I wanted.
    How would you describe her look / body? I seen her a few years back and was thinking of scheduling again. Kinda curious as to what you think.

    Intofun.

  6. #866
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    She needs to update her pix.

    I booked a 1 hr date and she did not object to what I wanted.
    Is she fatter than her pics?

  7. #865

    MissClaudia

    She needs to update her pix.

    I booked a 1 hr date and she did not object to what I wanted.

  8. #864
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseCuervo  [View Original Post]
    Pennie is exactly what everyone says. She is cute and has lovely eraser nipples, but she's a trainwreck and incapable of being on time (and I'm talking like 4 hours late, not 20 minutes). Also there were some alerts on TNA to be aware of, admittedly from several years ago.
    Its really too bad because I fucking love filling up that tight pussy, plus she is often desperate for cash which means that getting a good deal is common and she does not watch the clock at all. The problem is that anytime I try it turns into an all day ordeal and I rarely have the time for that. If she was more on the ball I would be fucking that tiny little body all the time.

  9. #863
    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to mention she's maybe 10-20 lbs more than her pics but I fucked her and I'm 29 LOL.
    Thank you sir!

  10. #862

    Old chick.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Hot damn, she looks like a wonderfully trashy sleazy slutty seasoned MILF! https://40up.com.portland.listcrawle...post/26543146/.

    Has anyone left a load of cum in her vintage cunnt yet? Any info about her bareback potential out there, at all?
    She's difficult to schedule with and doesn't do bb, but she can suck a dick really good. The Kendra chick you guys are talking about is solid though. She's always ready.

  11. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    There are several Kendras on Portland Babylon. Do you mean this one?

    https://milfy.com.portland.listcrawl...post/26839462/

    If so, I had my eye on her. Could you please elaborate on your session with her just a bit? How was her performance, in general? And her looks, compared to the ad pics? And the safety of the incall? Thank you!
    I forgot to mention she's maybe 10-20 lbs more than her pics but I fucked her and I'm 29 LOL.

  12. #860
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    There are several Kendras on Portland Babylon. Do you mean this one?

    https://milfy.com.portland.listcrawl...post/26839462/

    If so, I had my eye on her. Could you please elaborate on your session with her just a bit? How was her performance, in general? And her looks, compared to the ad pics? And the safety of the incall? Thank you!
    Yes that's the one. She was really into it. Texted her 45 minutes before and said she was down. She asked me to text 10 min before I was there then I texted her when I got there and she replied within 5 min. It's a kinda sketch motel on sandy near 112nd but I was tipsy and I just cared about getting my nut off.

  13. #859

    Has anyone barebacked this?

    Hot damn, she looks like a wonderfully trashy sleazy slutty seasoned MILF! https://40up.com.portland.listcrawle...post/26543146/.

    Has anyone left a load of cum in her vintage cunnt yet? Any info about her bareback potential out there, at all?

  14. #858
    Quote Originally Posted by OakRaiders89  [View Original Post]
    Just came back from dropping a load in Kendra from escortbabylon. 140 hh.
    There are several Kendras on Portland Babylon. Do you mean this one?

    https://milfy.com.portland.listcrawl...post/26839462/

    If so, I had my eye on her. Could you please elaborate on your session with her just a bit? How was her performance, in general? And her looks, compared to the ad pics? And the safety of the incall? Thank you!

  15. #857

    Kailee and Pennie

    Quote Originally Posted by AlanCain  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?353170-Kailee

    She was a lot bigger in the belly. SO much so that it was kind of a turn off for me. She hid it in her pictures. Also she does look older than the pictures she posts.
    Thanks for the intel on Kailee. I feel like I dodged a bullet there, thanks to you.

    Pennie is exactly what everyone says. She is cute and has lovely eraser nipples, but she's a trainwreck and incapable of being on time (and I'm talking like 4 hours late, not 20 minutes). Also there were some alerts on TNA to be aware of, admittedly from several years ago.

    Peace,

    Jose.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape