Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 4967
-
10-24-18 09:53 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 167I validate all that has been posted above, as I had asked Camm about specifics of her menu and she told me the reviews were totally fictitious and she refuses to see the above-mentioned individual.
Originally Posted by RottenOtto
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 21:48 #3616Troll

Posts: 100Actually upon further review it seems either HN has a bunch of aliases with many posts for each (if true, truly sick) or there are others getting BB action.
I'm willing to bet Cam's a definite YMMV provider for extra $$.
I haven't tried only because I've heard from several sources there are very good reasons why she takes so many vacations and theyre not good ones.
Survey says. Ehhhhhhhhh. X.
-
10-23-18 21:31 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 1638DrBrkDk69
Dr.
Originally Posted by Wn5912
[View Original Post]
Upon closer review, you are correct.
-
10-23-18 20:51 #3614

Posts: 124If you think that is bad, there is a shill in the MT thread with like 7 different accounts replying to himself.
Originally Posted by Wn5912
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 18:49 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 179I believe Rotten Otto was referring to user HN. He called out DrML69 as the fool who cheered and complimented HN for posting the bullshit.
Originally Posted by Lknfrpssy
[View Original Post]
On another note noticed that there are users DrML69 and DrML96. Now there are two of these clowns on the board, at times responding to each other's post. If this is the same person that is sick and really mentally messed up.
-
10-23-18 16:24 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 1638Cam
I thought you were talking about the dude with user name initials HN.
Originally Posted by RottenOtto
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-18 14:53 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 172Agreed. How this loser is allowed to post complete bullshit about a provider is unbelievable. This reject obviously has denial / mental issues and can't accept that a popular girl refused to see him, and so makes up over-the-top stories of services the girl stated firmly has never offered, as evidenced by several mongers' postings who've asked for the same treatment, money no problem. You really think this Valentino has the special goods to get the good stuff, and no one else? More sadly, a few naive dupes actually believe this bullshit and shout "bravo" to this loser and egg this nutsack on. You got this, dr. Magik shlong?
Originally Posted by BotoMoco
[View Original Post]
Folks, this is the world wide web. Not everything you read is real and true. Duh.
-
10-23-18 01:03 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 559Camm.
So. Someone is blowing smoke up everyone's ass about her services. If you guys look at the history this is that dude that got shut down by cam. Same shit can't get shit so talk shit. You know who you are.
-
10-19-18 10:23 #3609Administrator

Posts: 5263Boo fucking hoo
When Fosta / Sesta got signed 70% of the forums like ours went away, you may recall that we shuttered for a while. It completely changed the mongering landscape. Where do you think those guys went?
Do you have to answer them? Of course you don't and yes your "SB's" (what a ridiculous fucking term, if she's a real SB she's not taking any other calls she's got A guy who's taking care of her, she's not advertising on web sites, she's not even putting her number out there she's a hooker, give it a name) certainly have a right to limit the number of "SD's" (Johns) they see.
What do you need to do to solve this problem? Oh my fucking god, you have to click the delete button! Your poor fucking finger.
So the next time you want to put stupid overly dramatic shit like this on the forum use the stupid shit thread. Don't put bullshit like this on review threads because you inspire other assholes to act like assholes and that makes the 95% of the new guys who are honestly trying to figure out how this shit works feel unwelcomed.
A2.
PS This is an additional add on. Before somebody ELSE mischaracterizes what I wrote it says plain as fucking day that you have no requirement to answer nor help anybody. This got started because one of those zero post assholes wrote me complaining about how somebody mistreated him in a PM which lead me to the OP here. I told the zero post guy "you have been a member for 5 months and have never posted anything, I would have told you to fuck off as well." There's nothing wrong with not trusting new guys, it's the fucking internet, I don't fucking trust anybody.
Let me be 100% clear, the problem is when you make it a dramatic thing in a review thread.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Admin2; 10-19-18 at 11:33. Reason: More to say
-
10-19-18 02:26 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 490Asking for a SB's Number
Ok so this bothers me quite a bit and I am going to put this out in the open for the record.
I got a message from a member (0 posting lurker) asking me for the phone number of a certain SB on SA. This is actually not the 1st person who has asked me for such information. Last person was also a lurker. I will not name names. But let me set this straight:
1. These SB are people too so they deserve their privacy and safety. Under no circumstances will I share their contact info with anyone without their permission. Imagine if you call them out of the blue, a stranger, and say, hey babe, I want to see you. Do you really think they will set a date up with you?? Have some common sense.
2. This is for the lurkers. If you never contributed to this board, why would you expect me to provide other info other than what I decide to post publicly on this board? Contribute and I might respond to your messages. However, see my comment #1 above.
I'm irked by these messages and requests. Maybe I'm over-reacting but at least now you know where I stand on this issue.
-
10-10-18 02:42 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 1039The Senate reflected people's bi-ass where it depends on which women gets abused. Boxer Money Mayweather was accused of domestic violence. When asked how would he feel if his daughter was abused by a guy. He said he would beat his ass.
Originally Posted by AlexMagid
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-18 00:55 #3606Regular Member

Posts: 19Ok, is this better?
Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot
[View Original Post]
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b013b09780ce67
Like I said, regardless of your politics, Crazy Lazy Mazie is bad news for Hawaii and anybody with a why chromosome!
-
10-09-18 06:57 #3605Banned Member

Posts: 38MB, no worry about the Dr, worry about the bidder.
Originally Posted by MondoBadfoot
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-18 06:53 #3604Banned Member

Posts: 38Alex, well she's up for reelection next month, be seeing her 4 more years, lmso, the shit get shitier, party's to strong here, money talks, the net work to strong (the machine), the old boys gang but not as strong as before, many power house passed on.
Originally Posted by AlexMagid
[View Original Post]
Jack burns lives on. George A, Bert K Sr, tado why, Bob o, B kimura, gill, m takibuki, many more Hawaii Demo Strong hole.
Larry too also Leroy.
-
10-09-18 06:21 #3603Banned Member

Posts: 38Barbarshop girl
Bul boy, you talking about the Chinese barbarshop girl, well wasn't a willing participant.
Originally Posted by BulgogiBoy
[View Original Post]
Nah not with Mazie.











Reply With Quote




