Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1393

    Finally responding

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your report. Can you share info about rates and services?
    Sure. $2 for the H.

  2. #1392

    Baby Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteMath  [View Original Post]
    I could swear I've seen talk of Baby Eva before. But can't find it now. Did a bunch of searches. Anyone experience this one?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1349903
    Wow I hope she's legit. Amazing pictures!

    SG.

  3. #1391

    Tiffany

    She's legit. Been around for years. Used to go by Skye. Not so good reviews. Sweet girl. Phenomenal body. Not very much into the service. I think it's worth the price of admission for the body alone. As always YMMV.

  4. #1390

    Normally stick to AMP

    I could swear I've seen talk of Baby Eva before. But can't find it now. Did a bunch of searches. Anyone experience this one?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1349903

  5. #1389

    Squirt or pee?

    Quote Originally Posted by LkinForeFun  [View Original Post]
    She "squirted" for me the last time I dreamed with her. She had me pull out and slap her v with my member. Honestly I think she just peed and didn't care for it.
    Y'all have probably had this debate before but I didn't see it. My opinion is it's just pee and it's not for me.

  6. #1388

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://alligator.com.charlotte.list...post/26831831/

    Calls herself thickumz she's a bbw out of gastonia, too far for me wondering if she's worth it she has a huge ass.

  7. #1387

    Amber.

    Had a dream with her today. Nice girl but very cautious. Good time but no kissing and no data. Fantastic CBJ and finished with Mish. Not GFE though. 120 hh.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...s/354372659442

  8. #1386

  9. #1385

    Lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by KA7911  [View Original Post]
    She'll usually squirt for you too if you're one of the first. Maybe she's a little too worn out later in the day. She's a horny woman for sure. The porn playing on the large wall-mounted TV was distracting for me though. Overall, she's a good time.
    She "squirted" for me the last time I dreamed with her. She had me pull out and slap her v with my member. Honestly I think she just peed and didn't care for it.

  10. #1384
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    PM works too. Had a chat and donations seemed reasonable but pics definitely seem fake. When I asked politely if they were her she hung up on me LOL. Seemed pretty short and bitchy when we were talking so didn't get a good vibe to begin with, but maybe she's real and awesome then I'd want to see her. Let me know.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/27037161/
    You dodged a bullet my friend.

    Be thankful and enjoy some new poontang.

  11. #1383

    Any details on this one

    PM works too. Had a chat and donations seemed reasonable but pics definitely seem fake. When I asked politely if they were her she hung up on me LOL. Seemed pretty short and bitchy when we were talking so didn't get a good vibe to begin with, but maybe she's real and awesome then I'd want to see her. Let me know.

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/27037161/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3E63DCE1-521C-47A6-91C1-597CECE93BE3.jpeg‎  

  12. #1382
    Quote Originally Posted by TarHeel85  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    80 qv on up.

  13. #1381

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    If you're flexible with schedule this one is real. Has a nice incall if she's comfortable with you, on the north side of town. Pretty new but knows what she's doing. But of a tummy but pretty face.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/737906890729
    What was the damage?

  14. #1380

    Worth a visit

    If you're flexible with schedule this one is real. Has a nice incall if she's comfortable with you, on the north side of town. Pretty new but knows what she's doing. But of a tummy but pretty face.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...h/737906890729

  15. #1379

    Pretty Coco & Juicy: MUST SEE

    Guys listen. These 2 women are exceptional. Their looks, playfulness, and mannerisms are something Charlotte hasn't seen in a long time. If you are looking for an unmatched experience, these 2 are the real deal. These sweethearts are absolute stunners. They're leaving soon but will be back again. I will repeat every time they come through and I highly recommend them.

    Pretty Brown:

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/1182937

    http://www.blazincoffee.xyz/

    Juicy:

    https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/27037663/

    Rio.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape